Gun Grab Confirmed

If this psychotic bitch wins we are going full on civil war. Of course we all knew this, but this serves as additional confirmation.

lol, wow she stole his sign.

To be honest, we're probably heading there no matter who wins.

Leftists play the incremental game and lie about the goals while doing it.

As long as we are armed globalists can never conquer us.

I hope she gets stabbed to death with a common household kitchen knife.

This works because we never push back, we're always playing defense. People advocating for gun rights should start demanding that we regain the rights we had before the multitude of gun restrictions were passed starting in the 1930s. Put the liberals on the backfoot for once. Instead they just barely manage to stave off complete destruction while states like California virtually ban guns. You can't wage defensive warfare forever and expect to win the fight.

The push back is simple, don't engage them in any discussion about gun control and block all gun control efforts.

Even discussing gun control with a leftist implies there's compromise, but since they have nothing we want it's always a losing proposition for us. They know this as well, so keep trying to have "open discussion" on gun control. The answer should be

FUCK YOU, NO DISCUSSION, NO COMPROMISE

Problem solved.

We need to do that, and any discussion of "compromise" should be the left compromising on existing legislation. Ask them how we can even talk about "reasonable" (ha doesn't exist!) gun legislation when we haven't even repealed absolutely needless legislation like barrel length minimums for rifles and shotguns.

No, we should set the pace of the discussion. The discussion should about how we're going to expand on gun rights and legalize open carry and easy access to actual assault rifles, everywhere. We can then offer a compromise to them of just starting with open carry, everywhere. It's high time we started making them compromise with our demands, rather than the other way around. Enough of holding our ground, that's the mindset that got us where we are now, with them just a SCOTUS ruling or POTUS executive order away from full on civil war.

Whoever wins this election will appoint at least 3 SCOTUS Judges. Chelsea Clinton has already ran her mouth about how her mom will stack the court to basically abolish the 2nd.
Bill lost the House and Senate after he pushed through his AWB in '94. Hillary remembers it and wants to fuck over gun owners as much as she can.

If Hilary Clinton wins we will have a full blown civil war. The liberals will go nuts with power, and start openly pushing for all the things they were forced to hide before. It will be do or die for the conservatives. The only question is how fast it will happen.

Abolishing the 2nd won't do anything by itself, states would have their own laws regarding guns, Federal government wouldn't be able to do shit.

Well either way, the point is to leave them no other option than to use force.

Only two ways to get anyone to do anything:

1 - convince them
2 - force them

If you eliminate 1, all they have left is 2.

Bullshit. You better believe she'll start sending in feds to grab guns, and at that point it's a showdown.

States are already passing laws claiming guns produced in-state aren't subject to federal regulations because they aren't subject to the interstate commerce clause.
Until ATF agents start getting hung from lamp posts for violating them I won't bet my money on it.

Honestly I think this country is fucked anyway, it's just a matter of when, not if, the economic and monetary systems collapse. It's all too far gone at this point.

But that's precisely the point, if the Feds only have gun confiscation left as an enforcement mechanism then that's all she wrote.

Yeah there's no doubt there, but how we handle the collapse is key. If we decide to go full Reich and start issuing our currency, and give the banks the finger, we'll actually come out stronger than ever. But if we don't do that and cave to the banks, we'll be another third world country completely owned by the banks and the corporate elite. And the only way to win back our freedom in that scenario is to fight, and we'll need our arms in order to do that.

I think we're in agreement here, then, yeah that will happen, and then we'll have a civil war. The country might actually end up balkanized by the end of it.

This is why, over time, the left wins.

Cucks on the right want to play a moderation game, they always want to 'come to a compromise'.

The problem with this is that the compromise is always somewhere left of our position. Over time this leads to shit where the right is advocating for policies that would be seen as left-wing a decade or two ago.

What we need to do is start shifting more far-right, and then negotiate to a still favourable position. It's negotiating 101. Ask Trump.

Wow, what a cunt

Yeah but with Trump the war would be over rather quickly.

It's not like white leftists, Jews, or subhumans are capable fighters.

A civil war in America is pretty much an automatic win for the right.

The push back should be removing all gun free zones, and repealing any gun control already implemented.

True that. You always take the extreme position initially when negotiating and then come to a middle. If you start off with a compromise, the other side will win more and you end up getting cucked.

Perfect example of male vs female.

Male rational, evidence proven. Systematic and logical, which high ethics.

The female, emotional, manipulative, deceitful.

Ban women from politics, they are bringing the West to it's collapse. Good reminder to SHUT UP and be careful when you work in politics.

Yea we're headed for balkanization. Leftists would be wise to preemptively seek separation, they can create their leftist shit hole and we can create our glorious vision.

But if it's not Trump, and it's Hilary, we are going to be in for a hell of a ride. A lot of the government thugs will side with her and it'll be much more of a brutal fight. We will still win but it'll be a chaotic, bloody, and divisive war that may end up destroying the governing bodies of the country and end up balkanizing North America.

Luckily rope is highly efficient because you can hang thousands of people without needing to invest in any additional resources.

These pathetic liberals make me laugh

I would love to see that.

This. Economic depression is an entirely manufactured event, a consequence of our central banking system creating more debt than money and wealth in existence, which inevitably implodes on itself after prolonging the debt as much as possible to siphon real wealth into the hands of elites by liquidating it and converting it into fiat and worthless scam derivative investments. Crisis = wealth transfer, simple as that, and if it is managed properly, that wealth can return to the citizens it was stolen from in the first place, the elites absolutely must have one of their puppets in power during this collapse for their plan to work, otherwise a non-establishment candidate could actually use collapse as an opportunity to stabilize and reform our system of finance in a way that completely destroys plans (((they))) have been working on for literally 100+ years. The very first targets in a revolution or DOTR will be federal reserve officials and their families, niggers, 2nd tier jews, degenerates etc. are a much lesser priority. How is the weather in Quantico?

I'd still prefer taking care of the media first.

Thanks, feminism.

Civil war?

Yes, please!

And the cops were ok with it.

lol "I am a human being"

"oh really you are? So am I! Sure was tough becoming one. What an accomplishment. I won't release that tape now because you are a human being."

What do leftists want to accomplish when they say that somebody is a human?

Also she is a full blown jew. Gets exposed Denys everything and plays the victim. It's annuda Shoah

this

gun control isn't getting through congress anyway

Ol' Alex knows how to make an intense outro tbqh

The problem is the issue of implementing it. The notion of going to someone's house to take their guns is laughable in America.

I cant imagine a false flag working either. Sandy Hook proved that.
It'll be interesting to find out what their strategy is.

I can definitely see a few states around here in the old Confederacy call for serious secession if she is elected. I have family all over the South and people are too angry and armed for gun grabs.

t. Texas

This. The war became inevitable years before Trump or Hilary Ran.

Comments like this are how I know most of you guys will die in any sort of serious happening. We'll just shoot twice and go home right?

Na you just dont realize there are MILLIONS of right wingers/ ex military with stockpiles of guns and all the left has is a few fags and niggers who hold guns sideways.

People that like in Iowa wouldn't even know there was a civil war going on because it would be happening almost exclusively in cities like chicago, detriot, LA, st loius.

The problem, generally, isn't with female politicians and other females in power.

Females are a known quantity. Their game is deceit, manipulation, anti-logical behavior and attempting to rig any system so it'll pay her resources and make sure she's protected even if she doesn't fulfil her role as a wife and mother.

Women behaving badly on their own can easily be corrected by men. The problem comes in because there are soooo many white knight men who have now placed themselves between misbehaving women and the men like us who would have naturally corrected them.

The entire legal system is a white knight mangina organization that gives favorable treatment to women at the expense of men. The police are a white knight mangina organization that are taught to always believe the female and arrest the male in any domestic situation. The feds enforce the white knight female-supremacist legislation coming out of a government that can't stop trying to hand more and more things to females.

Misbehaving females finally figured out a way to stop being corrected back into reality by men - manipulate the powerful components of government to do their work for them through force.

There might not be any fixing this unless we burn the whole thing down and start from scratch.

hmmm…..reminds me of a certain someone….

How do you fight back? By buyuy guns, because money is the real master in the world.

Choose two.

would be nice if you warned it was alexjones, posted her name, summed up the video.

They're going to discredit it because of who is doing the undercover work.
Guarantee it.

YES GOY RISE THE ANGER
DESTROY THE OPPOSITION WITH VIOLENCE
And would you mind a small loan for that new gun.
Also do you want any water filters?

Jones is always saying people shouldn't respond with violence. He makes a point to say this (to the point that it's annoying) very often. I don't think he's red-pilled but he is fun for trolling leftists and entertaining overall.

That's what Ive been doing

Lol fuck you it ain't going to happen. Period

LOL No it ain't going to happen. If you ban guns, I will violently resist as well as turn my garage into a gun manufacturing plant

You can talk till you are blue in the face.. At the end of the day the only thing that will stop this isn't violence.. Its ULTRAVIOLENCE

God damn. The 2nd amendment works and liberals we're admitting that it works when the negro shot the cops in Texas. He was led to believe that he was oppressed and he fought back with guns that we are allowed to have for that very reason. So if to liberals it's a good thing that negros are able to use guns to fight back against police, why the fuck do they think it's a good idea to take them away?

They care only about power. They've been led to hate gun owners, so they want to exert power over them by takin guns away. Leftists are he lowest scum on the planet, they should all be slaughtered like pigs and thrown into mass graves.

Dont worry user, I have seen people time and time again say this but it will never happen and here is why.

there are only 2 orginizations that would have the power to even attempt something like that. The military, and the police, both of which are primary pro gun.

Police will never even attempt this because they know it would be a death warrant for any officer stupid enough to try it. Even if the order came down from high, most commanders would say go fuck your self as they would not put their cops in danger.

Lets say the military, another doubtful one because again, you are going to have civil fucking war.

Additionally, believe it or not, the US is fucking terrified of the civilions as even a hap haphazardly planned out attack, attacking key locations thought out the US, mind you these are not even administration points or military points, these are simply point that any crazzed user could take out with a car, then walk away from it, could shut down the US like that, leaving the US to fight a home war AND try not to get attacked by a foreign force at teh same time.

Trust me gun grab will never happen in america.

Institute financial punishment against anyone who does not voluntarily hand in their firearms at the local PD. Create large recurring fines.

After several fines they will issue court summons and you will have to come to court or have a warrant issued for your arrest for failure to appear.

At the court they will seize you to sit our your time in jail for failure to pay and or a minimum sentence for failure to cooperate with the blanket seize law. The court will issue a warrant to go into your house to seize your guns when you're locked in jail.
The police will have the legal side with them and they will use the SWAT team to enter your home and they will use lethal force, only a few will resist.

Common household kitchen knife legislation

SAVE A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

Most states don't have registers. Even if they go by 4473s, the form you fill out when buying from an FFL, they are going to have to build a national registry of them. I can sell my guns to anyone in the country as long as it goes through an FFL and they're approved to buy. I don't legally have to do anything on my end to track it.

Then they would have to somehow prove that you didn't sell it privately, if your state allows it, with no paperwork. Or prove you didn't destroy it. There are a lot of steps to prove ownership if they don't just start kicking in doors to see what you have.

If they make it to your proposed scenario. They still have to execute the warrant to get you to court. They're left on the original situation.

Better than 90% white with no means of fighting back.

Hi yurocuck….you know…if a nigger tries to break into my house, I will blow blow his fucking head off with my shotgun. If a kebab breaks into your house, you'll be helpless as he stabs you to death and rapes your wife, you nofunz pussy.

I also hate this and find it hilarious.

It's their whole left-wing faggotry about houw "every person has intrinsic value, unless you disagree with them, or are White or male or a non-faggot, and therefore you shouldn't make fun of, or challenge them in any way.

No you don't faggot bitch.

It's basically the opposite of military-style conditioning where they teach you to see the enemy as "the enemy" and dehumanize them so as to make them easier to pull the trigger on. She thinks that by appealing to her opponent's "higher thinking" and "altruistic attitude towards fellow humans" he will stop what he is doing.

nice dubs, he has only been talking about this happening for years

REPEAL THE NFA
REPEAL THE GCA

Locking ownership of certain arms behind a "tax stamp" and federal approval is unconstitutional. Full repeal of all gun control acts.

The only compromise is on what to do with the ATF. I'm all for abolishing it along with the DEA, DHS, DOEducation, and the myriad of other meddling alphabet agencies.

No agency outside the FBI and SS should be armed, force selling of all stockpiled ammo and weapons to the public.

39 percent white total, 8 percent of the population, meaning 6 percent of our population is nonwhite Californians or Illegal aliens (23m).
Subtracting California brings us up to %70.5 white
with their 1.5 mill nonwhites brings us up to %71
with its 15 million nonwhites makes up for %4 of the population, bringing us back to our longest average of %75.4

Also keep in mind this is all non-hispanic white.

You can't disarm those agencies until you deal with the demographics issues we have.

have delicious parts, in MP4

1/2

2/2

That still requires the police to come to your house at one point or another, if anything that kind of situation gives the person in question time to prepare and gather others, creating Bundy 2.0. At the end of the day they'll be creating a stronger black market and a stronger basis for a conservative backlash. Gun control exposes liberals true weakness: most Americans understand how much power is contained within a gun and that's why they freak out at any notion of limiting that power. Gun control makes liberals look anti-freedom, and therefore not very liberal at all.

Maybe 70 years ago. It's a little too late for that. To come out of this we have to have a total victory.

Hell, even in NY, where they had the audacity to pass the SAFE Act, no one complied. Let me repeat that, NY State, Liberal run shithole that it is and NO ONE COMPLIED.

Upstate police basically said, "Nope, it's not worth our lives to try and enforce this." and most Sheriff's actually flat out said they would refuse any command to seize or register peoples arms which invoked the SAFE Act.

My family is originally from "upstate NY". I never really looked at a map until I got older and saw that where I was from was south as fuck.my parents explained how rural areas outside of The City were considered upstate nowadays no matter how far north they were.

representing Callicoon Center. all my family from the area remind me of where I live now. I didn't know them when I was young and wish I had. if ny gun laws weren't so fucked I would have moved back among them when I got out of the military.

ny suffers from what a number of "blue states" suffer from, one or two liberal shithole cities that invalidate the rest of the state.

Let's say in a social collapse scenario that we say "Fuck the banks, let's issue our own currency". How exactly would we go about that?

If a Civil War kicks off, just assassinate the politicians and their families.
When they see real consequences, they will surrender.

Kill yourself kike.

Protected by who? In the event of a civil war they must win, or they will die. The only other option they would have is fleeing the country, at which point we will have full control.

they will make it illegal to buy new ones
and illegal to carry
otherwise you get to keep your old weapons
see germany

affirmative action
federalization of police
and whoopdidoo you have coolaid drinking pawns doing your bidding

dictator 101

No it's not, especially since there is no guessing the circumstances. If it was an automatic win, then the right would already have stood up and had the government it wanted. But they treat politics like a game. They still respect democracy. They still act like the left is misguided but has good faith.

These are the same people who work 4 months out of the year to have their money taken and given to women and niggers, and the same guys who call cops sir. What makes you think they are ready to kill?

Nice try, red team guy. Cops are not progun. And those in charge aren't terrified of civilians attacking anything, because they think they can distract them. Look at how niggers were manipulated by blm and the media, and when they went too far (they don't want so many dead cops that there's a backlash) they shut it down.

Don't be a faggot. If you have the power to do all that, then you already have the power to end immigration, deport illegals, stop welfare to them, etc

why do all the shit threads get hundreds of replies but the halfway decent ones get drowned?
oh yeah i remember now

Go read The Web of Debt. Everything we need about this is right there in that book.

See, even Kek blesses this book.

To be fair this is just further confirmation of what we already know. This election will set us off on the path to an Imperium or to balkanization. Either way, we're in for one hell of a ride.

This is the last chance I'm giving democracy to right itself. If Crooked Hillary wins, I don't think democracy can bring us back. The Revolution will not be non-violent if Trump loses.

>Go read The Web of Debt. Everything we need about this is right there in that book.

Debt by David Graeber is actually solid as fuck. Did you know money was origionally created to supply an army via harnessing the population?

I have 50,000 men. They need maintenance (food armor weapons arrows medical care morale training)
And their maintenance costs three times as much in supplies as the army to pay for by the king.

So if I give these round pieces of gold to my men, and mandate that every family in the realm give me a piece a month, they'll have to trade for them to pay the Tax.

Taxes are not greed. They are a reason those pieces of gold have value because everyone must pay it, or be punished, so everyone has an interest in aquiring coins in trade.

i fear it is trump or bust at this point

absolutely brilliant. you've studied strategy.

MOLON LABE

This bitch is some rich businessman's trophy wife. That's how she became a delegate. She's probably not used to people she sees as plebs and toadies getting one over on her.