This show was so redpilled but we were too young to learn the lesson

This show was so redpilled but we were too young to learn the lesson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztron0GB1ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forever a classic. Man, we didn't know how good we had it.

>it still triggers sjws
Mission accomplished

Is this kino?

Do jews have big noses, greedy for money and love raping little boys?

The only show that named the jew, and made him a recurring character too. Sure it was super edgy and fedoralord but goddamn its still funny.

It was made by ultra kikes tho.

I don't know.

Oy vey! Take your pills, goy. Its pure coincidence!

Get out.

they clearly wanted out

But y tho

Jew and nigger. That fucking niggers explanation episode. If only there were clips on jewtube.

They made israel the antagonist in their DT movie

IIRC it was specifically because they were trying to make the world PC too. Fucking shit, how much of our media in the 90s and 2000s tried to warn us about these days.

my cousin used to work on this show (animator), but now he works on family guy.

tbh he misses working on it too.

I bet those motherfuckers had a BALL coming up with set ups and scenarios for the jokes.

OY VEY

THE LAZY FAGGOT ISN'T HELPING HIMSELF. IT WAS MY ONLY DAY OFF THIS WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE TO HELP THESE SAME PEOPLE WITH SOMETHING ELSE SUNDAY MORNING SO THIS ENTIRE WEEK I HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE 4AM THREADS ON Holla Forums. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE AT LEAST 10 OTHER PEOPLE HELPING AND IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG JOB AND I KNOW FOR 99% OF THE TIME I'M JUST GOING TO BE STANDING THERE WITH NOTHING TO DO AND WHEN I ASK SOMEONE WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO THEY'RE JUST GOING TO SAY "There's nothing for you to do right now, but stay there encase I need you." THERE'S NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN STANDING AROUND DOING NOTHING. WHY COULDN'T THE OTHER 10 PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO DOING NOTHING HELP? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ROPE ME INTO THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME? THEY LITERALLY KNOCK ON MY DOOR AND EXPECT ME DRIVE HALFWAY ACROSS TOWN TO HELP WITH SOMETHING OUT OF THE BLUE EVERY TIME LIKE THEY THINK I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND CAN JUST DROP EVERYTHING AND THEN THEY GET ALL OFFENDED WHEN I TELL THEM I CAN'T FINISH HELPING THEM BUILD A FENCE OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE OF WORK. COCKSUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS.

kill yourself

Strangely, they didn't give the jew producer that treatment. Outside of his name, you wouldn't have known it.

It's wild thinking how much more constrained humor is in TV shows now and only a few years after stuff like Drawn Together.

I imagine it's because after 9/11 everyone was wanting a lot more from their comedy and people having slightly darker thoughts made edgier/darker humor a lot easier.

Like you even had Titus as a sort of family sitcom on television, which still seems pretty decent to me and it had some semi-dark elements to it.

But it's like quite a few of those people that got traumatized to a degree by everything that went on started acting like the reason for any violence was because we lived in a rude and decadent society that must be purged of all non-PC humor.

Rather than cope with tragedy through humor they took to using humor to cope with the horror of coming across people they disagreed with. Like with the movie Dear White People, is about people being disgusted by racism/bigotry.

Fuck off to your trasheap of a board, nigger.

Racism and bigotry is literally the worst possible thing you can do. All racists must be killed.

Corruption and rape are the worst things you can do. Kikes and niggers must be killed.

South Park also did this

Because? You do know that the word bigot is a double edged sword, right?

Not to any comedic effect. The best early south park episodes are the ones that weren't "ripped from the headlines"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztron0GB1ZM

Fuck off normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The closest I can think of is the episode where its revealed Earth is a reality tv show and its run by aliens that resemble jews. So its more likely they hinted rather than outright named the jew.

They were literally called "Joozians." It doesn't get any more obvious than that.

its so fucking lewd. does she know what kind of reaction such a picture gets

Fuck off normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a cartoon.
>>>Holla Forums

DT had "the jew producer" who would show up, at random, only to fuck with the show and its characters for his own delight. South Park never did shit like related:

Wrong, retard. I can name atleast 7 shows just off the top of my head that specifically names the juden. Dexter's lab even named the Jew on several occasions for fuck sakes.

Checked confirms she is lewd on purpose. Might fap to it, depends on how much I hate myself today.

goes on Holla Forums

(((Drawn Together))) was made by (((Dave Jeser))) and (((Matt Silverstein))) Jews are fond of "laughing at themselves". (((They))) get pissed when is the goyim who laugh at them.

this show was sadistic schlock for edgelords

Ya

and SP was actually on point there

DT is always like "haha yes we dared to go there and say that" and that is basically the full extent of the joke, every time

The Jew Producer was a direct reference to Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". That alone will probably get the show renewed amongst (((normalfag drumpfposters)))

this show was beyond good, it was so good and legitimately funny that south park creators pushed comedy central to have it cancelled, which led to the movie being about that.

Just Jew, like DT?

fuck off pleb

LOOK AT THIS HOTHEAD OVER HERE

I never thought Spongebob would name the jew, but there it is

The episode that blew my mind was the one where they go to the mall and meet antiquated animated stereotypes. They drew just about every single old style stereotype there ever was and got long scenes.

Never heard this before. Sauce?

Wouldn't surprise me. Drawn Together was stealing the monopoly that South Park had on their network and making it look effortless.

Top get

But we all know Trump loves Israel.

i thought the movie was pretty fine

yeah i get it, the animation was different, but the humor was definitely spot on

This show was ridiculously funny in parts. If you listen to the commentary they just seem like bored fun guys who like to try to crack each other up.
Captain Hero best hero.

Memelenials get out!
Isn't it past your bedtime anyway?

But muuuuuummm it's noon

He was suppose to be trump.

>>>/suicide/

Nice try Silverstein.

t. triggered chumplet

Morning, goon.

fuck you

hahahahahaha

kill your self (kys) cumskin (white person)

You ever try reading past the OP, or do you always chimp out immediately when something triggers you?

/television/ is looking like a better alternative with ever passing hour. The shills here are going turbo kike.

Fuck off sudocuck, you already banned someone for a fucking retarded reason.

kys ritsu

morning drumpflets

Wow, actions have consequences, who knew? I think Holla Forums will be a good containment board for you jew lovers. The real kino konnoisseur's klub is /television/.

fine then leave lol. why are you still posting here

Sounding kind of assmad aren't we? Don't ever forget that you've brought this on yourself, cuckold.

mmhhh how's that drumpf semen taste goon?

You wound me!

The show is fine but not that great.

Says the potter-loving faggot.

i wasn't aware of the Jewish problem at 17 years old either

Got a higher res version of that picture