Newcuck Holla Forums mods now ban for immature reasons when they get triggered

Is there a Holla Forums alternative run by adults?

Shit taste tbh

I got banned for a month for shitposting. What a bunch of no-fun-allowed fuckwads.

Literally "ban things I don't like". There isn't a concrete definitiion of shitposting. I guess this is what happens when you have a tranny for a BO

you're 3 years late.

Use Holla Forums. Holla Forums threads don't get banned here.

So much for 'muh free speech'

Free speech is a spook

I'd have b& you for the reddit spacing

Holla Forums on 4chan is sadly better than it is on here.

I'd have b& you for knowing what reddit spacing looks like.

leftypol

No;
Leftypol is full of indians.

I got banned for suggesting that a blonde-haired German woman will likely get raped by a bunch of shitskins.

Try /polk/.

I'd have b& you for avatarflagging

No, people just don't understand that freedom is a relative and can never be absolute. You can have more freedom and less freedom but you can never have freedom because you always answer to something.

He said run by adults.

I got banned for leftypol for simply asking for evidence….OP just stop we all see through you

I have made a board for a Canadian operation, details in sticky.

It's been around for a while but it needs some love, it doesn't have a banner yet, and the motto is a work in progress, but I will take some care in paying attention to anyone who posts on it.

Maybe pay it a visit?

>>>/canpol/

(last time I'm posting this)

I miss the old Holla Forums, this one is now just roll threads, 6 sticked Donald Trump threads and meme magic kek shit. Having a thread about books, religion, philosophy, history, art or what not must be deleted or bumplocked than one shitposting about meme magic.

go back to cuckchan kiddo.

lmao get btfo cuck.

wanna post evidence to prove your gay little theory?

Did you get offended by that? You should not be. I might not agree with the testosterone part of his post though.

It's been proven. Niggers develop faster but their bodies also burnout and die quicker.

It's just a retarded post, you deserved it OP

You are a moron

I got banned from Holla Forums. I even offered to suck the mod's dick, no dice. I thought they loved cock over there.

They already have too many cocksuckers in the queue.

I've noticed the same thing with all of the Holla Forums boards. Can't get a single word in edgewise, can't say anything if it doesn't agree with their opinion.

There's a board I set up some time ago, didn't promote it much or really use it

>>>/centristpol/

I may as well resurrect it, since there seems to be a need for somewhere to have genuinely open discussion, and not just one-sided echo chambers. I cleaned out the threads and created a sticky with the rules. If there's interest, I'll run it. I will not ban for simply having a different opinion or for childish reasons, and will keep an eye on what the mods do

Nope.

i think you're just bad at talking, user.

You're a funny guy.

Just post something politically incorrect if you want to get banned.