Serisously guys, do you like women at all or have you been living a lie for years, even decades?

Serisously guys, do you like women at all or have you been living a lie for years, even decades?

What the fuck kind of question is that, OP?

Liking women and being forced to waste your time dealing with their shit because you're not sexually attracted to anything else are too very different things, OP.
I honestly wish I was gay.

I have a fresh load for you daddy.

What do you mean OP?

I see you're opening your mouth already in anticipation. Here comes the hot load, daddy! *squirt*

I see the little smile you're hiding under your eyes as you swallow my cum, daddy. You really enjoyed it but you are too embarrassed to admit it.

O-oh, ready for another load already? Here you go, daddy. *squirt*

my spider waifu will be real some day, or the robo waifu will

How shameful

daddy! i haven't seen you allll night

You KNOW what I mean.

These girls are nice

No
You mean like believing they are equal to men?

I hear you, bro.

i like the "hunt" of attaining them, but after i get them i kinda get bored and would rather save time and money and not go through the dating process.
Fapping is free

OC here, fresh out of the oven

hiiii daddy

Women don't even look this way. They look more like the one in my pic.

i never liked them. Im like a reverse feminist - i feel like they have it too easy. If i could be immortal, id stop even pretending to care

This is what we MGTOWs get called. Although, I think the use of the word "feminist" to describe MGTOWs is inappropriate.

cool. More labels.
Listen to what Tom Leykis said on his radio shows way before men gathered up, got themselves a name tag and bad rep.

Labels are inevitable, user. Every human being has to, in the end, represent something, no matter how simple it may be. Not to mention, I proudly identify as MGTOW, in an era that is hostile to men.

depends on where you live. I live in Italy, and have a gorgeous hour-glass body shape wife.

but im often not representing all of what the label does.
If we agree mgtow is good, the i can be that kind of good too

Give her a few years, and she will eventually look like that.

3/10 weird tits

u know what i dont like? Shaking womens hands. Its a gesture of respect and strength - u r supposed to grab it firmly and deeply, and they just pass to u this oiled up, creme-covered floppy noodles, get grabbed by the fingers and exert on strength in the grip.

I dunno what the trap-love thing is, either here or 4chan. it may just be a couple people spamming

a guy chasing dick is gay, there are no exceptions. it don't matter if the other guy looks like a girl; that just means you're still in the closet

there's no way to be bisexual, sorry. you're either straight or gay. some types of brain injuries can cause you to be neither, by totally preventing that section of your brain from working–but then, you become essentially celibate–showing no sexual interest in men or women. you can commit gay acts conciously but you cannot "think" yourself to deviate from your actual sexual orientation, any more than you can think yourself to be a wolf or a banana.

go to sleep - schools tomorrow

Oh, so she has hairy legs and a moustache huh?

Also I hope you're into femdom.

Why are people so concerned about men's sexuality, yet women are allowed, and even encouraged, to be gay?

Implying that women have more freedom then men, and it's bullshit.

Lesbians and faggots are just as bad as each other tbh

I don't give a fuck if you sage, it's not my thread. But you sound like a faggot yourself, for giving two shits about men's sexuality. If you were truly straight, you'd be too busy banging bitches to give a fuck.

Obsessing over faggots does. I think your behind the times. If you had a set of balls, you would complain about women having more rights than men, as this would be a truly controversial move.

Stop being a homo

I don't care to even explain that I'm not. Stop being a weak normy, who's probably also a white knight.

I hate that I find these funny

Kek I sense a triggered faggot

I sense a white knight (another version of a faggot).

stop posting homo

Fag confirmed

I'm wondering if you even know what those words mean.

The only thing that assholes like you do, is hate on men, both straight and gay. So it would make sense that the same kind of idiot would defend women for everything.

Why is this FAGGOT so triggered

Not really triggered, kind of amused, tbh. I think you're both a bunch of dickless idiots.