Holla Forums HAS BECOME 4CHAN CANCER

Holla Forums HAS BECOME 4CHAN CANCER

that is lal

The fuck have you been, any board without a clear purpose will always become cancer

YES
I'm from halfchan myself serving out a 3 day sentence for posting big black cocks on Holla Forums. So I'm visiting pig farmer chan til best chan lifts my b&.

Can't even make a thread of rebuke with a typo.
Fuck!
I agree though but face it there is nothing that can be done about it.
People on Holla Forums are on Holla Forums for a reason.
Most are not willing to change.
Have you ever seen gossipers?
See how they run their mouths about the flaws in other people lives but their are the worse?
This is Holla Forums.
This place has become more useless than both.
I'd be lying if I didn't say I am not habouring some hope that it will change, after all I am still on here. But I think maybe I'll start making >>>Holla Forums my new board of choice.
Though if the rumours are to believed they ban fast but no worries. I'll be behind a dozen proxies.
I've tried to make threads that are new but they go to the botton fast.
As soon as some gay thread comes along that motherfucker is bumped for the rest of the day.
FUCK this gay board.
nөx out

This is so true and I am slowly realising it. The problem is the boards with a purpose aren't populated. Just goes to show.

4gag
8gag
reddigag

there's literally no difference nor has there been in over a year, grow up faggots nntp chan is the future you lil niggers

da fuck is nntp chan?

freech.net

still better than pedo advocates

Some shit wannabe chan that gathered all the pedo refugees from libra & masterchan when authorities shut those two degenerate shit holes down. Don't go to it. It's filled with pedos, furries & pony fuckers.

freenet? You mean the same motherfucking place they caught the pedo nignog ex-cop? Shit. Someone say, "Honeypot!"

Fuck you there it's not a honeypot you fucking retard. Just use it you piece of shit kiddy diddler.

There is no hope. I guess it's time to actually get a life. fuck. Normie-life here I come.

Don't give up user. I mean what would leo poster think if he read that post?

nice chemo OP faggot.

you will die on dotr kike kkk

oooh, i'm so scared of you fat fedora wearing Holla Forumstards!

Why can't we go a single day without talking about 4chan?

bump

bad

can someone make a weebsite that doesn't suck

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

It could have been prevented if mods weren't such cancer blind newfags.

Holla Forums banned me for life just for mentioning Big Black Cock. Do they really love BBC that much over there but are in denial?

cry more bitch nogger

Go back.

You say that like it is a bad thing, but it isn't.
That is the whole reason oldold 4chan/b/ was good, and it is the whole reason this Holla Forums was good when it was. (And yes, they both were good at one point.) Smaller populations mean slower boards, but they also mean higher quality posts with far less moderation necessary as a result. Lower population boards don't draw nearly the federal attention that shitholes like this now draw, which gives everyone a feeling of freedom even if it is just the feeling of it and not real legit unrestricted freedom.

I knew this place was doomed when HW left, as that is when all the shit started oozing in from 4chan and WashingtonDC.

Because you are posting on it.
This *IS* 4chan. It may say 8ch.net on the label, but this is 4chan.

sad but true