Pulled over 3 months ago

what's going to happen to me guys

That's what you get for being a snitch bitch

Never talk to police

you talked to the police.

Lol you done fucked up nigger. Might as well fuck off to some third world shithole

why wouldn't they send a cop to your house?

Pepper your Angus

Mustard is better on a nice streak

Where the fuck do you get adderall?
I've always wanted to try it but the only people I know into any drugs are the degenerate "dude weed lmao" types

/thread

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Should have taken all three of the Adderall when you got pulled over. They wouldn't have found it in your system because your body wouldn't have broken it down yet.

tl;dr You're probably going to prison since you're being charged with a felony. The lesson you take from this is always assume the cops are your enemy.

Really? That's the lesson? Not fucking "don't commit a felony"? You people truly do deserve prison.

So this gang (men with weapons identifying under a unified dress code) decide that the drugs you have on you are illegal because you didnt pay the people who pay them to possess the drugs.

Riiiiight, he totally deserves prison. The same gang organises mass murder to increase their own wealth in the name of protecting its own people who it extorts through taxation. Even if you migrate to a different country they will chase you to pay them. Kek

Don't fuck with the arbitrary taboos of our shitty society. Just get your fix some legal way.

It's more like you're carrying these drugs despite the fact that the gang that runs the place you live in told you repeatedly that they would get you in trouble and you're surprised when you actually get in trouble. I have no sympathy for OP or anyone else caught with illegal drugs. It's not that I think the drugs should be illegal, that you're morally wrong for taking them, or even that OP deserves prison for it. It's that you should fucking know better than to use them in public or otherwise get caught. OP deserves prison because he got himself caught doing something that he knew could get him in prison. He dug his grave and should just lie in it.

considering how you were cooperative, right?
continue down that path, be apologetic, swear to get your shit fixed yada yada.
might turn out not too bad for you then.

let's privatized everything that gang does and have multiple of them
that'll fix aaaaall the problems

fucking snitch. you're going to prison, and you will probably get fucked in the ass/shanked to death by your dealer's friends. you deserve it for being a little fucking bitch. get fucked faggot

/thread

talking to the police is always a good idea, they cut you a break if you do.

Yea until the guy you snitched on gets out of jail

Fuck off, lawcuck

you talked to the police.

now prepare your anus.

That's what I think every time I see some bitch get raped in an area that's known for rapes.

you are going to be butt fucked in jail

You should have been driving a tank.

You didn't keep your fucking mouth shut. Never say ANYTHING to while you're in the back seat.