Little brother uses my camera maybe once a week

What should I do? He's not even 13 and
Good thing I'm behind 7 proxies, but I'm still not uploading anything for you faggots.
He's at school right now and I'm the only one who knows.

upload it faggot
DO IT

How small is his dick?

I already said I wont, you nigger.

Tbh, it seemed to be maybe 5-6" comparing it to the size of his hands.

I'm flipping the fuck out rn and I have no idea what to do when he gets back home in an hour.

If you wont upload it for the lulz no one cares

if you dont upload it OP, you're a fucking retard.

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

tell him you took the memory card to police

Calm down and put everything back where you found it so he'll make more. Status quo for now.

This doesn't sound right. If he's 12 he's gonna have smaller hands so you have to account for that. 5-6 is average for a grown man.

see if he can hook you up with a girl.

oh cool my cock is average.

Real advice: You never saw it. No fucking fed is going to jail you for stumbing on you rlittle brother's sex tape, and telling him or anyone else what you saw won't accomplish anything and will only end in disaster. Since apparantly he already has a gf at 12 and has cuckqueaned her, he's so far ahead of the game none of us here, or you or anyone could really relate or give him good advice.

Bleach your brain as best you can. Rub one out to it quick before he gets home if that helps.

Use the video to blackmail the girl into having sex with you, too.

and we're evil now

which is worst lagally, cp, blakmail, or sex with a minor?

OP is more pathetic than an autistic little brother

The last one I would hope. That's quite a triple play though.

go for as high score op

not necessarily I had an 8" cock at 10 years old. Dad gave me incredible genetics.

Tell your brother to post his dick here in 6 years. Also tell him to check out >>>/cuckquean/ ASAP.

No you didn't.

Does he moan while he jacks off?

Does he come?

There you go faggot

ok. here goes the real answer. Just tell the little fucker you don't want him to take pictures while he is having sex with is sidebitch because you don't want cum in your camera

Or it could backfire. His brother could plant the SD card, tip somebody off about it and have OP put on a list for the rest of his life.

Blackmailing your brother is shitty anyways. Don't do it, OP.

This thread is now evidence, you fucked up OP.

David? You tosspot.