Soup Holla Forums

soup Holla Forums
wheres the pics of this fags dead body??

Chad Kroeger is dead?!

holy shit. RIP in peace, you crazy diamond.

you will never in your lifetime physically prove to yourself that this man ever even existed

So? It's not possible to prove to yourself that you exist either, who cares.

Found this on jewwgle

Not him.

I found this too lel

that is based on the real photos, the only thing missing is the chair he fell off.
sorry guys, no idea where to find them as I saw them years ago

They've never been publicly released, so you must be the coroner or the forensic photographer.

I know he existed, my dad and several people knew Kurt, he was an asshole.

He blew his head off?

Can't help you with those pics so here's the story of the time he fucked a retard, from the man himself.

Something tells me had he been born later he would've browsed Holla Forums.

They were released for a documentary a few years ago on the condition they would be blurred, of course someone leaked the unedited scans.

Nah, he was a robot for sure.

Dumbass thought he was a better musician than he actually was.

it's the opposite. he thought he was a shit musician and shit human.

I know people that actually knew him and he was arrogant and disrespectful, thought he was better than other people and caused trouble everywhere he went.

yeah he used to tell people he was so talented that he sometimes blew his own mind

I love Kurdt. any stories user?

FAGGOT

Not really, my dad hung around in the same groups as Kurt but he was full of himself and thought he was a big shot even before he was famous. Another guy I knew had to throw him out of a party because he was wrecking shit, My dad got his hands on some of his music on a cassete or whatever but didn't think it was very good and tossed it, probably would be worth a lot now. Maybe I'll ask my dad for more Kurt stories