You're at the anime convention with your waifu when this guy calls her a shit...

You're at the anime convention with your waifu when this guy calls her a shit, draws his katana and challenges you to a duel. What do you do?

Shoot him.

I utter a prayer to my goddess, Hylia, Farore's Wind behind him, jump over him with Roc's Cape and stab him in the face with the blade of evil's bane.

draw mine and chop him up

No.

Pls stop

i concede

i know when i am beat

set travis on him

how did it come to this? we could have had pic related, but instead we have fat welfare leeches pretending to be japanese swordsmen

That's what happens when you 50% of your budget into military instead of education.

le "it's just a maymay" maymay

the US is the 8th most educated country in the world. 43% of adults have a university education.

Mock him all you want. He's got his technique down.

And considering that universities are money-grabbing SJW-filled shitholes, I don't count that for much. Brazil has a better education system.

Amurika! We're number…8?

Wrong video.

now you're just being retarded. in Brazil, 10% of people can't even write their own name.

I was referring to the fact that they have a universal college system.

if their system is so great, why are they such a crime-ridden shithole?

Because of niggers and non whites

Tell my mum

Thread status:
[X] Derailed
[ ] On topic

Why is he so fat?

and nothing of value was lost

To lull his opponents into a false sense of security.

The Jew fears the samurai.

id lightly jog about taunting the fat fuck to chase me until he has a heart attack 10 mins later

a degree in womans studies is not a real degree

true, but people in other countries get worthless degrees too, so it probably has little effect on the relative ranks

*unsheathes Tensa Zangetsu*
*teleports behind you*
psssssssh…Nuthin personal kid.

Oh god he even has a red string around where his waist should be so that he looks like a proper samurai

I'd raid his Forest Lair.

He's actually pretty good, he's just morbidly obese and sounds like cartman. He'd have potential if he lost some weight. Look at how clean most of the cuts are in

He's not your typical weeb, he's actually put some effort into learning how to use the katanas he bought.

Call upon Travis Two Knives.