Tfw can hear my 13 year old sister and her girlfriend fucking and screaming in the next room through the walls

My sister said she was only into boys and then she met this older girl. Now my sister is a dyke? what do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All kids experiment, dude. That doesn't make her a dyke at all. You don't know a lot about children do you user?

Call the cops if she is a lot older, because it's rape.

Rape the older chick in front of your sister, this will permanently burn the concept of heterosexuality in her head.

The older girl is 17. She knows what she's doing, user.

dick the 17 year old NOW

fuck the 17 year old you fag.

don't record and post it or anything

fuck the gay out of your sister

This

And the old dyke, fuck her too.

Indeed. And post nudes.

also buy milk and turn off the radio when you leave

/me unzip dick

Who is filling your head with these blatant, contradictory falsehoods? I bet you like traps and think you aren't gay, too.

How do kids get into this at such a young age, I was 17 when I first had sex.

I was 19. And then smoking weed was edgy as fuck. Nowadays you hear about 14 year olds dropping acid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape

13-yo

be happy for her since she won't have to deal with insecurities of men

sounds painful

Fuck the gay out of your 13-yo sister

List some worthy, objective news channels to watch.

Lesbians are like vampires, you got to cut off the older girl's head and bury her at the crossroads

c-span

17 with 13 is illegal in most places, you should probably have her arrested for corrupting your sister.

imagine living in a place where these creatures occur naturally

get in there, dick swinging, yelling "im gonna fuck the homo out of both of u"

bang on the wall and tell em to shut it

Tell your parents this has to stop or there will be problems.

They are both acting like trash.

Or he could tell them that if they make a threesome with him he won't call cops

I definitely would but am afraid that the crazy dyke would say I raped her or something. She was kicked out by her dad for being a pathological liar.

I don't touch cunts with a 50 foot pole–especially crazy cunts. They can get away with murder and wreck lives just for lulz.

I'd talk to your sister about it and make sure you have her on your side before you do anything, and then and only then I'd go to your parents. If she's under the dyke's spell she could do something like say you tried to fuck them both or something.

Really, I'd settle for just trying to get them to fuck somewhere else. Maybe play some loud annoying music like (vid related.)