Christians BTFO!

Christians BTFO!
Is he, dare I say it…/ourguy/?

fuck off faggot
>>>/fedora/

Jesus wasn't real.

Yes he was, dumbass.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED, AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO OFFEND YOU SIR. PLEASE CALM DOWN.

anons these days are so easy to bait.

i guess the reality of bananas up your ass dims down the reality of everything else, huh?

ok

How badly dies this video of Mr. Gervais and professor dawkins discussing the futility of Christianity in a disused church trigger you?

*does

We just got your diagnosis…I'm sorry to tell you this but you are triggered.

ok. have a good one, m'lady. *tips fedora* *disappears in the night*

>>>/rel/1570

I met Ricky Gervais once.
Strangest guy I've ever met. Looks really good for his age and diet.

What is wrong with these types? Just believe what you believe, no need to be fucking crazy. Christians do it, too. You can't prove you're correct. It's just an opinion at this point and opinions are nothing to be smug about. Even if you're ultimately correct, what do you want? A fucking medal? There are more important arguments that need settling.

you're ass full of shit.

I dare him to mock muslim religion in the same way.

oh wait he won't. because he knows he will die. go ahead and insult the religion who will do nothing,.

I dare him to mock jewish religion in the same way.

oh wait he won't. because he knows he will never work in the entertainment industry again. go ahead and insult the religion who will do nothing,.

Try again, moron. If god is real why did he make you retarded?

He acts like a kid who just wants attention. The same can be applied to many die hard atheists

What are nuns, you asshat.