THE MEMES ARE WORKING

DNC DISASTER: TEMPERATURES CLIMBING TO THAT OF A HOT OVEN

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-25/furious-sanders-supporters-angry-media-blistering-chaos-marks-first-day-democratic-c

The National Weather Service had previously warned of “multiple days of excessive heat” during the Democratic National Convention. Officials said the heat would “greatly affect those who are attending outdoor activities,” such as the thousands of people joining protests downtown.

(((Morgan Finkelstein))), a spokeswoman for the DNC's media team, said in a text Monday afternoon that its event contractor was "working on making it colder in the tents." Just outside the convention center by the media tents, a handful of food trucks sizzled on the pavement, with no other food spots nearby. Inside the tents, water has only been made available by media outlets for their own staff.

The media was furious: peeved reporters and editors have taken to Twitter to complain about the event’s disorganization, with some pining for their experience at last week’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

(((Megan Liberman))), editor-in-chief of Yahoo News, described the day as “chaos” (and an employee for Yahoo should know). “To be totally objective and nonpartisan: the logistics at DNC are appalling. Squalid hotels, sweltering workspace, no directions. Chaos,” (((Liberman))) tweeted.

“Walking thru hot media tents, or walking the mile from Uber drop off to hot media tents, one hears longing for CLE,” Washington Post reporter Philip Rucker tweeted.

(((Finkelstein))) said the DNC was providing air conditioning in the media tents “the best that we can.” In the arena, she said they tried to “beef up AC as much as we could” — including adding two 300-pound chillers stationed near the delegates.

(((Finkelstein))) said reporters were allowed to buy or bring their own water into the convention hall or the media tents. When asked if the DNC planned to make any available in the hotter-than-expected tents, she said: “I don’t actually know if we’re allowed to provide that.”

The DNC’s media facilities had already drawn complaints before temperatures began to soar Monday. With an approaching thunderstorm late Sunday, convention officials warned reporters to be prepared to evacuate the media tents in case of lightning. “Tents in the vicinity of the area are not designed to fully protect inhabitants in the event of a direct lightning strike,” according to an email by the DNC’s Department of Media Logistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zLexA
archive.is/oqrdA
usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2016/07/25/87552508/
freesoundeffects.com/track/laugh-01-994/
legalinsurrection.com/2016/07/john-kerry-air-conditioners-just-as-bad-as-isis/
archive.is/wyHFz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait. Are you telling me conservatives know how to plan for things and liberals don't?

But it wasn't just the lack of unity and common voice that marked the start of the DNC. According to The Hill, the apparent lack of organization as well as a hostile weather conditions, all conspired - pun intended - to make the initial impression of the Democratic Convention even worse than that of the Republican one.

Attendees reported walking long distances — in some cases, nearly a mile — in 98-degree temperatures to get to the arena from the car drop-off area. Complaints of overheating and poor coordination by the DNC are escalating just as the party looks to contain the fallout from the resignation of its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Wasserman Schultz, who was expected to open the convention’s first night, is no longer expected to speak at all.

Just hours before the opening gavel, only two eateries inside the convention center were serving food and drinks around lunchtime. Water bottles were priced at $4.50. Thousands will arrive by Monday evening for keynote speeches by Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and first lady Michelle Obama. Outside, temperatures reached 98 degrees Fahrenheit by 3 p.m., with a heat index of 109 degrees.

At least we know why Detroit and other shitholes are the way they are. That's what you get for voting straight dem for over 60 odd years.

OOOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEEYYY

post yfw democrats faint and choke and pass out from the heat

I can only hope the intense heat makes Hillary's brain go haywire and she start acting on stage like she acts behind closed doors.

I hope they have th fart in tomorrow and a bunch of people shit themselves and the AC breaks and it hits 110 degrees in the shitty convention.

I also hope a bunch of hammies die.

More links:

archive.is/zLexA
archive.is/oqrdA
usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2016/07/25/87552508/

Blistering hot weather and freak thunder storms to match the misery of the Dems.

Even better if the Bernouts themselves sabotage the AC. I hope they're thinking about it.

THE FROG GOD HAS SPOKEN

The people behind the global warming scam sabotaged the AC of the Capitol Building in the 80s when they submitted their ✡findings✡ about temperature.

But Berniebots are too stupid to think of this.

Yes. It's delicious to watch everything that could go wrong going wrong for Hillary.

It's funny how literally anything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

Mr. Trump I'm tired of winning please no more. Just kidding, Trump has given me hope. I've forgotten what it's like to actually win.

How did you get those star of david brackets?

Sounds like a…

hot mess…

Can we meme them into hell?

The memories those bring. The feels the create. I want more.

Always hilarious how they want to flee to Canada, but never to Mexico, yet they want to grant amnesty to Mexicans.

Never forget how far we've come, and what lies ahead

Heh, looks like they are "feeling the bern", has Kek granted this as a gift to the bernie boys who are abandoning Shillary and getting on the Trump Train?

PRAISE KEK!

They have no idea how much of one it already was.

My sides would be in orbit,but it'd be better if shit like that happens in october.

Nice try, she'll just yell her supporters and throw the biggest bitch fit seen on live television and it'll end with a seizure from heat exhaustion.

I know but remember she thought she was a dog when it was cold, I really hope she breaks down at her speech either way

If you can't stand the heat GET THE FUCK OUT THE OVENNNN

Top kek I'm so fucking glad that there is somebody out there who took the time to make that

… My post was sarcastic user.

Asshurt plebbitors will just never understand memes, they are like niggers in Africa with their base level repetitive unchanging memes compared to whites' ever changing innovative technologically advanced Euro and American memes

You never know these days, there are so many damn newfags crawling this place that we can no longer have the luxury of pretending to be autistic lest some 4cuck autists mistakenly believe they are in good company.

OY VEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GIVE WATER TO A MAN DYING OF HEATSTROKE FOR FREE?

pls nathaniel, its so hot

This is the world you chose, (((leftists))).

But Brother Erza Water cost shekels, do you want me to spend my shekels on you
Oy Vey its annadah shoah

The democrats did this on purpose. Bernie is their candidate. This is all a ruse.

pls, i only have 60 dollars on me, 4.50 is too much… if you dont lower the price im going to die

But at least it's causing the democrats to divide and fight each other. Meanwhile the Republican party is united under Trump

I'm the retarded person that said that. I just kind of figured they had a better plan than this.

I can't believe he endorsed her. He had a perfect catch but the party is so invested in Clinton they gave that up for an endorsemen.

How fucking retarded is this party?

Guts has been off the boat for a year, about to meet the high elf king, and the left is devouring itself like a retarded D-tier apostle.

It's a comfy time to be alive.

What 4.50 is too much for you oy vey I can't believe you wont pay the 6.70
Your water will be $14.88

i dont understand it either. they could have possibly elected a communist jew as president of the united states, but instead they chose to nominate a conniving bitch, who will lose

I made a thing from /r/SandersForPresident

I'll make it $4.49.

By Moses it's like selling my parents to slavery all over again.

Oy vey!

It's already almost been a year? Damn, time flies, even when fucking nothing happens in Berserk.

Obama says "n-n-n-n-n-n-no y-y-y-y-y-y-you

Trump:
"Get on the plane, go back to Kenya"

Yeah, I bet he'd feel right at home in Canada.

fucking damn it!

it really makes an user wonder what kind of dirt hillybilly has on (((the DNC)))

They probably had a very diverse planning committee

shouldn't the jews be better adapted to high heat conditions, by virtue of their tremendous noses helping to dissipate heat and sucking cooler air into the lungs?

how fitting is it that the serpent chose cain as her vice president

That combination of words is particularly disgusting.

This is now a Berserk thread, post your yuuge Guts.

Fuck off with your derailment.

checked
(((cain and the enabler)))

oy why do they persecute me so?

Chimpn' be easy nao. Lootcrew ready.

Use the javascript, negro. It is wonderful

I always gotta reply with a Berserk image to a fellow Berserk bro

Here's Miura's self portrait where he inserts his personal life into Guts

post something relevant or lain will haunt you in your dreams

." I cannot focus on the topic at hand when Mongolian images are posted"
Pull the stick out of your sandy cunt and enjoy the death throes of the left.

I used the Unicode character for the Star of Remphan. It should be supported and visible on every platform.

Now that punctuation is officially “hate speech”, we may as well just tell it like it fucking is. What are ✡they✡ going to do, call their own fucking symbol “hate speech?”

There are two symbols, and they should show up separately, but they use the same Unicode designation.

U+2721 = ✡
U+2721 U+FE0F = ✡️

Should look like pic related.

imposter

GRIFITHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm never going to watch this shitty anime

The Gutsposters always come out of the woodwork when someone posts my boy Griffith

Guts got cucked hard there.

I'll bet you haven't even watched Serial Experiments Lain

there were some bernie fags at the rally in winston salem tonight. trump's pivot is working

what else would i have watched?

GRIFFITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He named the jew without making it obvious, bravo

Naruto

Holy fuck niggers, get out.
>>>/a/
REPORT THREAD DERAILMENT

Alright, normally I would have called you a no fun faggot but I'll listen because Kek willed those trips

This is my last Berserk post in this thread

he names the jew all the time, he just uses terms like (((special interests)))

you're a fag btw

(checked)

berserk posters are the niggers of anime

I never would have thought of that, that's profound, user.

new thread theme

HOT TOWN
SPICS IN THE CITY

(checked)
That should be a euphemism for rape in the Berserk community

The closest analogue to lain in Berserk is the Behelit.

not much of a euphemism.

This should be the real thread theme if you want to relate it to the OP and Hillary

Dubs confirm it will happen, but it will be your face this time.

But what about that god character in the hidden/lost chapter?

im actually listening to the full version right now

but the aesthetics of the show are truly amazing

If you like Lain you should watch Texhnolyze, it's made by the same guy if I remember correctly and it's a lot more deep and interesting, it's pretty redpilled too, one the most Holla Forums-ish anime one can find.

>>>/a/

Not canon, but that's humanity's desired god. It's essentially a side effect of consciousness / the collective unconscious manifested in the abyss.
It's also more directly the heart of the world, manifesting reality around it from the depths of hell.
basically, even in berserk it's jews and the only way to beat it is memes. too bad guts doesn't give half a shit about it and just wants to make a griffith-kebab.

Nobody has made a post about the OP for a while, there's nothing more to discuss that's directly related to it, part of the fun of chans is being able to take the conversation in whatever direction you want with total strangers and just exchange thoughts happily.

I'll politely sage though

I-I… never noticed this in the OP before.

They've been trying to recreate/import the 3rd world for the last several decades.

The third world is what they got. Karma!

>>>/a/

Yeah, Abe's themes tend to involve that, like in Texhnolyze, showing a Communist-like Atheistic society where all are like one and how hellish it actually is in many different facets. I highly recommend it, it will blow the average person away at how insightful it is.

Start posting about the DNC then or start a conversation with someone about it, stop bitching, the replies just happened to go in the direction of anime.

wew many thanks for the recommendation. i'll check it out

its incredible how insightful serial experiments lain is, concerning the internet and meme magic, when you consider it was made in the 90s

I've seen both, but I think lain is "deeper," texhnolyze is more interesting though.

The bernouts and shills won't be able to take the heat, or get out of the kitchen.
Also, weather in where ever the fuck I am is abysmal even at night I have the windows open.

They're deep in different ways, Lain is more esoteric and deals with some more high level shit.
tX is more like a straightforward animu with some really heavy plot points.

Maybe they should have left it to the free market :^^^^)

Seriously though, the republican party is more united around trump than ever, while the democrat establishment has only niggers as their voting base, as white democrats overwhelimgly support Bernie. Niggs have terrible turnout too, couple this with the Bernouts trying to sabotage Hillary, Trump is pretty much confirmed

Yep, Abe is a genius, it is genuinely The Internet: The Anime. Sadly the mysterious and funny internet we once knew is being slowly taken over by normalfags, jews, and their special interest corporations, like the wild west transitioning to being a part of the country.

yeah, texhnolyze is a lot more dependent on you understanding the story, whereas with lain it's a means of expressing the author's thoughts.

>not going down there and handing out water bottles with "Make America Great Again" labels on them to people who are "dying" from the "heat" (98f, seriously you guys are pussies -t. Arizonan).

Ty user I kek'd. The amount of redpills that were distributed by the DNC themselves tonight is fucking incredible. And this is just the first night. Fire Monkey is upon is.

You guys should seriously check out this Texhnolyze amv, it's by far the best amv I've ever seen and it takes that cancerous commie faggot hack John Lennon's feelz song and turns it on its head showing just how terrible such a reality would be. It can really change your perspective of the world

I suggest you guys spread it to your bluepilled anime friends.

>implying I have bluepilled friends or friends at all
good video though, actually made the song palatable when viewed in that light.

Today's weather was weird (and fucking awful). 100 degrees with 100% humidity, then storms with louder thunder than I think I've ever heard before, and then the sky completely turned pink.

I was just thinking about this. He sent some Trump Ice to Rubio after his whole sweating ordeal.

And people keep FARTING!

Looks like it's a gas oven after all.

That should be something to hit them with. Idiots clamoring about global warming should be doing their best to live naturally without AC.

Precisely my thoughts

Is this the sat thread?

Oh shit these exist?

DO IT

It will win over some of the berniecucks, the media will have to report on it which garners brownie points with vagina voters Oh, look at those Trump supporters, such class, much sploosh, it will absolutely piss off all the marxists, and when security comes to harass you, you're just a jewish organization that can't bear to see any fellow (((humans))) suffer. People see it and think "Hey Trump is trying to help ALL Americans", etc. etc.

And you could probably get some crunchy granola hippie chick to cuck her boyfriend with you too.

This has the potential to be the biggest saltmine in human history, we could mine it for years and years anons. 50 years from now kids will be learning about the publicity stunt that cucked the DNC.

Yeah, someone should message Trump, either to do it or to help Philly Anons find where to get Trump Ice

over pricing water,that shit should be illegal

THAT'S FUCKING GENIUS SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPENS NOW§§§

Seriously Philly Trump campaign get on it right fucking now!!!

B-but muh Jews in the Wild West did it

>peeved reporters and editors have taken to Twitter to complain about the event’s disorganization, with some pining for their experience at last week’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

It's a no lose opportunity. If they pour it out or condemn it, then it shows a powerful message of the media being absolutely leftist.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Loli confirmed to be quintessentially right-wing.

welcome to literally half the year in Alabama… fucking pampered babies will cry about anything

Shieet.
Did you make that webm? Cause I've been looking for that particular laugh for a couple of years now.

I grabbed it from some free sound website back in the days and used it for online game trolling.

I have rediscovered the website a month ago or so and it had a lot of the laughs I used back then, except this one.
(The original is lower pitch and longer.)

This is one of the laughters.
freesoundeffects.com/track/laugh-01-994/

It has the others, but not the one from the webbum.

Gibs me dat, please.

Of course none of those girls are lolis though.

CUTTING EDGE MEME TECHNOLOGY

No, user, sorry. I think I got it from 8/co/.

I'm no expert, but can't you use a program like Premiere or something to rip it from the webm?

Burn baby, Bern.

Hipster inferno.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

But, no, I can't. Well, I could, but higher pitched sound is, for the lack of words, compressed. If I were to rip it and slow it down then it would sound horrible and most likely choppy or staticy.

By virtue of reducing the overall length of the sound you will have to chop bits out.
These bits cannot easily be recovered when you stretch the sound back to the original length since the program doesn't really know what to put back into those gaps.

But then Kek flipped the bitch and granted you dubs.

Berserk away senpai.

Shameless self-check, angry one-eyed white man with sword confirmed for Kek's favorite manga.

The candidate who controls the memes will control the world.

Your dubs also grant me the ability to stop sageing

You have freed me user

kek

Just gonna leave this here…. *kaff*
legalinsurrection.com/2016/07/john-kerry-air-conditioners-just-as-bad-as-isis/ archive.is/wyHFz

I was expecting something a lot gayer from that thumbnail.

She appears to have deleted that unfortunately, wanted to arc it, but I still did find some lulz.
hey everyone, look at the attention whore! Isn't she so aaarrrrtistic?
also has endless amounts of crappy pseudo-burton "perky goff" art especially about POTO. stereotypical tumblrina feminist, wants a white knight sugardaddy to 'save her' from her own uselessness.

He believes too much of his own BS. Especially the anti-war parts. They'd never get their chance at Syria with him. If sanders were born in Israel he's probably be one of those 'solidarity' nuts that want open borders even there.

ayyyyyyyyyy did you know trying to make her hot in photoshop is a thing normies do?
I didn't either! I was searching for a relevant pic and found these!

Sheeeeeet, even better, convince the twitard "racists" to adopt it instead so jews have the uninteresting and wholly unstylish ((())) while every WN is like ✡✡#StumpForTrump2016✡✡
They wanna encourage negroes to bitch about cultural appropriation? Fine then, we's appropriating our culture from somewhere else! No more Rock Against Gommunism, now it's Shofars Against Goyism!

Speed Grapher.
Especially the last 5 minutes of ep 19 and then episode 20. For the purposes of heroic plot armour, Ochiai unfortunately can't win, but with the hero being a (((reporter))) well, let's just say their whole banter exchange is full of near-lethal cuts on the media.
I'd've linked it but the nipjews at Funimation content-ID'd the full eps like they do everything else once they renewed the rights.
There's no super-deep stuff in it until the very last two eps, but it's mostly intentional since the main hero can essentially be considered a 'bluepill dabbling in a redpill world without full understanding.' Feels like a mashup of Durara and Angel Cop but from the view of one of the side characters, that only manages to stumble onto what's going on at the very end..

Alright earlier there was post your noses now it's post your niggers. Post kekworthy nigger pics.

There are no brakes on this train.

liberals finally woken up to realtiy

What scandals? The phony Melania thing? The Cruz shit which actually brought unity and killed Cruz's career? The welcome absence of Bushes, McCains, Romneys, and the rest of their ilk?

Bwahahaha, yeah, in Hillary's pocket and she treats you like shit, just like you deserve.

Holy shit I missed alot.

noice

thanks for this

Erza is a big-titted anime slut, m8. You mean "Ezra".

#DNCoppressionOlymics

This is why we must have no mercy for liberals and "fellow" "whites" on the day of rope.

they are dysgenic losers
hillary is the best they can do

sure feels good to be on the right side of history.
and be winning.

We should hashtag it for easy salt mining.

oh Hillary is going to get steamrolled, then thrown in jail.
I'm not sure if this election has made my penis or my sides hurt more from so many erections and so much meme-induced laughter.

Don't use AC goyim, climate change is as bad as ISIS :^)

#RightSideofHistory

Pair it with

#WhiteSideofHistory

For maximum salt.