Daily mind control thread

Remember, if you just didn't get out of a concert and your ears are ringing it's mind control or a tumor.
The article about humanized nanocsrbon tubes in order to reroit and change the action potential has breen removed from scholar.Google.com at least on my side.

Although it is not permissible, I will post the full publishment without permission.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rice.edu/2015/03/25/carbon-nanotube-fibers-make-superior-links-to-brain-2/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130925132314.htm
spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/devices/how-well-put-a-carbon-nanotube-computer-in-your-hand
nature.com/nnano/journal/v3/n7/full/nnano.2008.193.html
mdpi.com/2075-4701/6/9/213/htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sham_rage
abc7ny.com/news/5-dead-8-injured-in-shooting-at-fort-lauderdale-airport/1689730/
cbsnews.com/feature/washington-navy-yard-shooting/
time.com/3003840/malaysia-airlines-ukraine-crash-top-aids-researchers-killed-aids2014-mh17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quids

Https://www.google.com/amp/s/europe.newsweek.com/scientists-connect-rat-brains-create-super-brain-330243/amp

It's not a super brain. It's a computer thatll command your brain how to work. You lose free will.

news.rice.edu/2015/03/25/carbon-nanotube-fibers-make-superior-links-to-brain-2/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130925132314.htm

This shit has been weaponized in order.to drive people mentally ill. It's THE biggest problem.we.face more than firearms or nuclear weapons.

Explain what you mean in simpler terms

please link something that isn't jewgle

spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/devices/how-well-put-a-carbon-nanotube-computer-in-your-hand

Ringing in your ears will be followed by a change in mood. In 15 min to 2 hours depending on how dramatic the swing. Pay close attention.

nature.com/nnano/journal/v3/n7/full/nnano.2008.193.html

The best part is this shit and DNA computing is 30 years old. It's completely related to the autism outbreak.

Why is there aluminum in shots and why do they blame it on autism?

These things can modulate the voltage in your brain so that you become fucking retarded or gay. It's being led by an international entity mdpi.com/2075-4701/6/9/213/htm

It's not the USA or the Jews

Thus shit can be injected on a dead viral piggyback along with the necessary components to create an integrated computing system that can feed or influence your thoughts or emotions. It's why 1/3rd of people are on antidepressants.

mdpi.com/2075-4701/6/9/213/htm

Die 1000 deaths!

Am I gonna die, OP? Is the gubment in on it?

A new method is capable of reducing the price of carbon nanotubes from $100 - $700 US to just $15 to $35 US for each gram, much lower than world market prices.

No but you may turn into someone with bad ADHD who jerks off to lolicon all day.

must be the gubber mint

But I was already 1/2 of that before getting my life together.

It can't end like this.

Just imagine they turned up all the switches to initiate Shane anger. #sandyhook

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sham_rage

This weapon was used in the sandyhook experiment.

They can give this to mice and them into a bunch of nonerect homosexual mice that try to fuck each other all day but get nowhere.

All they need is a DNA sequence of the mouse.

It costs 10000$ to get you're entire genome from a Chinese company.

Tell me the secrets. Why me? I'm just a shitposter on a Chinese cartoon imageboard.

Seriously you start trying to read and this shit short circuits you and you can't fucking read, space out, and don't realize it til your eyes followed half way down the page.

Fuck the United Nations

Wat secrets. I'm a targeted scientist. No fucking idea why they would do that unless they are so fucking out there that they'd think a Euler level mathematician was a good person to try and make look mentally ill.

This shit has gone way out of control. Everyone reading this and thinking he needs a tinfoil hat needs to kill themselves.

This tech was.EVIDENTLY possible from the 1970s it could've been sooner.

Won't they know that I know this? They're not gonna try it on me anymore.

They're making vaccinations in Cali mandatory so you tell me. Otll only be ten years before everyones memed to death to say tinfoil hat

No it's fucking annoying,p reventing me from work, and artificially changing my mood. It's also fucking burning holes into the top of my head. I have to take antibiotics to mitigate the mengitis from this stupid bullshit.

Why is everyone so fucking retarded?

This is the USA not some cocksuckkng communist fuck hole.

Cold war sleeper cell bullshit

I'm glad Trump's closing the borders so we don't have random fucking sleeper cells running around and going fucking nuts and doing mass shooting and a bunch of random aggressive immigrants.

Most of you are probably infected with the ringing, the apathy, the general NEET condition. It's to set you up for activation.

What a coincidence.

Here's the last activated 'loser' lone wolf faggot who was driven crazy by this bullshit.

abc7ny.com/news/5-dead-8-injured-in-shooting-at-fort-lauderdale-airport/1689730/

That's why it's called reptillian alien bullshit you dumbass. That way you don't fucking bother to figure it out. Read the fucking thread it's a type of nanotechnology that requires your targeting drugs and DNA. Sometimes they just piggyback it on a dead virus! Sometimes it's put into your food.

cbsnews.com/feature/washington-navy-yard-shooting/

Another victim of a crime you have no idea is ruining your life.

dont care

Oh gee I wonder why.

Someone activate this guy and give him a heart attack. See if he still doesn't care. It'll be buttfucking hilarious.

stay mad lol

(Pizzagate and mind control weapons are completely related).

Can't have someone you can't embarrass or blackmail involved. Best to turn them into child fuckers.

It doesn't matter what you're posting, my emotions are now outside context. I can still control it by changing context. You won't know until your ears start ringing.

Oh wow that sure makes you sound crazy mind control dude. I wonder if that's the point.

Internal medicine is capable of similar.
It's also the new age of identity theft and useless passwords.

Don't get smart enough to compete with NASA kids!

List of subjects not to study together:
-neuroscience
-world history of military battles
- advanced mathematics beyond college
- computer engineering
-programming methods and logic structure
-non-newronian physics
-hyperdimensional algebra

Here's some fresh OC that addresses this very issue

Also, don't study or research any 'unsolved' problem.
Thou shall not study the milenium prize puzzle.
Thou shall not study how to cure aids.
Thou shall not Congress the greatest minds in one place

time.com/3003840/malaysia-airlines-ukraine-crash-top-aids-researchers-killed-aids2014-mh17/

That's not going to work anymore.

You fucking pissed me off. You actually managed to fucking piss me off.

Anyone know what a Riemann zeta hypothesis is? No probably not.

lol stay mad loser

Not until the time when the idea of the devil is put to rest will you break my commandment.

we all have already recieved our daily doses for too long, there are no unpozzed newfags left

go somewhere else