When will Holla Forums accept rap as a legitimate music genre?

when will Holla Forums accept rap as a legitimate music genre?

video related: one of the best songs of the decade so far

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're taste in music a shit.

Never. Don't care. What are you fucking sliding?

Holla Forums will never like nigger music. If you want us to like nigger music, pick something decent at least.

GET UP OUT MY TRAAAAAAP HOOOOUUUUSE

This same forum sliding topic was just posted on half chan. It seems that both forums are being slid hard during the DNC

No surprises here. I just thought Holla Forums mods would do a better job of dealing with the problem.

only moonman makes good rap, go fuck yourself

Rap. You mean Rape and Murder Propaganda?

The only good rap is Moonman, and the Japanese, such as Nujabes or other Nujabes-like music such as Joji and Anime aka mongolian cartoons.
Sage because you're a nigger

There are actually a lot of good Nationalist rap songs, Stolniygrad is pretty good for exercising.

When it's not being overly edges death grips drops some really strong lyrics that showcase being your own driving force, the corruption of the government, and never having a false idol whether religious or through women. This song in particular has some great metaphor and style

sage

It's shit tbh, listen to vid related, you can turn the subtitles on if you don't understand the language.

Reminder that the best (relatively speaking) rap is made by white people. Just like every other genre of music niggers can claim to have had a hand in creating.

The japanese too, don't forget.
see video embed

when will you accept leftypol is shit and kys

SUMMERTIME!
blacks and faggots gtfo

Try something with some more meaning if your autism allows for it.

Get some kvlt taste in music you nigger loving faggot.

Did you forget to fucking sage?.
sage

I did, however there is no need to point it out as it does nothing but add another post to the thread. fucking newfag

doesn't matter anyway newfag

posting videos bumps threads with or without sage

top kike, schlomo.

Nigger, I have been here since the First Exodus.

Haha I think the NYPD entered the lyrics to this song in as evidence to an unsolved murder. Bobby's doing a pretty long bid right now.

When it's not being overly edges death grips drops some really strong lyrics that showcase being your own driving force, the corruption of the government, and never having a false idol whether religious or through women. This song in particular has some great metaphor and style

Death Grips is good, but it doesn't belong on Holla Forums, I wouldn't expect many people to like their music here.