Can the jews actually be defeated? They control the money supply, the technology companies, most western governments...

Can the jews actually be defeated? They control the money supply, the technology companies, most western governments, the media etc etc.

They also control the Baby Boomers and the Millenials with their religion of equality. And they are going to destroy the US and Europe demographicly soon and will make white people minorities in their own countries. They will also soon control the artificial intelligence systems that will give them 'godly' powers over the goyim and will make a revolution impossible.

Is there actually any hope for them to be defeated without some major cataclism waking up the normalfag population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one was meant to be next to NKVD merchant

Jews are unbeatable tbh. We'll just keep on resisting Shlomo until we're out of men.

Really? Do you think they are unbeatable for any other reason not listed in the OP?

Win or lose, it's a "I'd rather die on my feet" sort of thing

But do you think there is any remote possibility of winning?

of course
believe in the you that believes in yourself

But how? any ideas?

Join /shitlords/. We're taking over the world.

How are you taking over the world? Anything other than meme warfare?

bump

yes. but first you have to redpill the normies.

How is that possible without some major cataclism ?

bump

This is either a crude bot or the dumbest datamining shill we've ever had.
They really aren't sending their best.

I'm not a shill. But i know there is no way i can prove that.

keep in mind trump has alot of jewish friends and his daughter married one

but also keep this in mind

it's real jews that believe in God (trumps side) vs globalist zionist fake jews who worship money/satan (even though satan is fake, and jesus is fake because jesus is also satan)

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew

Three Oaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Three Oaths is the popular name for a Midrash found in the Talmud,[1] which relates that God adjured three oaths upon the world. Two of the oaths pertain to the Jewish people, and one of the oaths pertains to the other nations of the world.

The Jews for their part were sworn not to migrate from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations, and the other nations in their turn were sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

Amongst Orthodox Jews today there are primarily two different ways of viewing this Midrash. Of the Haredim, those who are strongly anti-Zionist often view this Midrash as not being fulfilled, whereas Religious Zionists view it as being fulfilled and maintained, and now obsolete. Both buttress their positions by citing historic rabbinic sources in favor of their view.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

also Trump is pro israel, but he's going to do good things instead of using it for evil.

and this

jesus = the morning star
satan = the morning star
satan = red
santa = red
santa = s a t a n

Of course they can, as they turn on themselves as capitalists always do. See Trump's ambassador to Israel call all liberal jews worse than Hitler. Now that Israel exists, Jews will always have the blatant hypocrisy shoved into their faces until they assimilate or move back home.

The Jews are terrified of us, it shows in their own Talmud, where they admit that if we goyim learned what was written, that the Jewish race would be destroyed.

Now as far as if the Juden can be destroyed, I personally believe so. Meme magic, combined with heavier magic and worship of the new pantheon (Kek, Ammit and Reitia) can lead to great spiritual/mystical aid against our Enemy.

Into the oven you go

Let see if he actually has the balls to make them either assimilate or go back to their country

So do you think that when the normalfags learn what is written in the Talmud, the victory is possible? How close are we to that?

They would be pissed off, hopefully, to learn that our "bestest of allies" wants the slavery of all non-Jewish races. With hopefully a billion on our side, it'd be pretty easy. I personally cannot say, but I believe with the proper amount of redpilling, it can be possible soon.

meme magic

I don't see many Talmud quotes floating around normie social media sites.