Is this you?

Is this you?

yup

no

Sadly that is mostly true, I don't listen to music in public though.

nope, I am a virgin tho

Why is this so accurate…?

I have 9 out of 13 of those.
but I'm not a virgin.

Roughly half of those are right.
I have excellent posture and I don't crane my neck or look below parallel (I just stare straight ahead to avoid eye contact instead).
Definitely got the fast pace and long strides though, and I give plenty of space because I fucking hate being within three feet of people.
I only wind up doing the "you are now manually walking" shit if someone is following me.
No headphones either because walking around with headphones is stupid.

t. blogposting fag who is only a non-virgin because of prostitutes

YES!! That's me. You got the length of my forehead, nose, chin, upper lip, the slope of my neck and the contour of my jaw too, not to mention the pectus chest and mug-handle like ears. If anyone compared a picture of me next to yours, they'd agree it resembles me, certainly more me than anyone else claiming so.

I do try to maintain correct posture, but i'm sure that I look stiff, I look straight and wear headphones in one ear in case someone tries a sucker punch something, my walk does feel funny though

I even have the same face and glasses, I'm not a virgin though, but it doesn't matters because nobody would say so.
Only if I think about it
I usually keep at least one of my hands in my pockets.
No

I never use headphones in public though, I feel insecure about doing so.

You are not alone.

What's wrong with long strides?

No you don't have the 'same' face, I guarantee that the picture doesn't resemble you the slightest amount. I have a unique appearance which that picture eerily captures to small detail, such as the u-shaped ears.

dunno.

My guess is that when you walk with someone or in a group, everyone walks slowly. But an autist would have never done that so he just knows how "to go fast"

8ch:
homosexual>virgin>autism sufferer

Here's a shitty drawing I did a couple of years ago because I'm not posting a picture.

looking straight forward

yes

no one arm in jacket, other free

only when it is cold

no

yes

yes

If I see someone I know, I greet them

I look up and have decent posture, but OP is right yeah

checked
autists gotta go fast since their only friends during early years were sonic characters

checked

Walking with a fast pace can also mean that youre a bad mfucka though. also long strides usually means confidence not timidness. But yeah, i know there's an "autist walk" where the person walks fast, although im not so sure if there's an "autist walk" where he does long strides.

Pretty much me, but I'm far from a virgin.

I have problems staying in relationships due to trust issues.

FUCK NO. My massive size makes people move away from me. I stare people down too but one time an angry beaner asked what I was looking at and I told him he looked cute. He blushed and walked away looking embarrassed. What a faggot.

=BUILD THAT WALL==

Not a bad portrait actually. There's similarity but differences too.

This is actually incredibly accurate to real life, well done.

True but not a virgin, maybe because ain't murican lol

More like introvert walk.

Because metrosexual faggots are the ones who attract women? Lol.

yeah pretty much

You betcha mine does, not that I can do shit about it though.
Don't think so
Only if I need to look at something on the ground.
Almost never use headphones
Nope
Nope
Hell no, I'll run into someone if I have to.
I don't think so
Weird way of putting it, but I do change up my hand form from time to time.
Nope
There's no such thing, slow walkers are the worst
Yes, of course, because they're walking slower than me.
You bet your ass my strides are long

BONUS ROUND
I guess it depends on what I wear that day
I guess it depends on what I wear that day
Nope.
I hope not
There's a big difference between being insecure and cognizant of proper walking techniques. Minimize over / under pronation and all that good stuff.

You seem like one of those faggot that posts their "kit" on reddit. You think random strangers in public actually care about how you're dressed or how you walk or how you stand.

The truth is nobody cares and neither should you.

Just have greasy hair

datamine

Peacock

Nope