Pick one Holla Forums…

pick one Holla Forums…

either gender is not a social construct, and fucking the right would be straight and normal

or gender is a social construct, and fucking the 2 on the left would be straight and normal

and no, you cannot pick both options

well Holla Forums, which one is gay and which one is straight?

fucking the one on the right is straight but not normal.
stay kike'd fam.

Those aren't mutually exchangeable ideas. Both of those ideas presume the gender can change, which it unarguably can not.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

nah, first are still men and second is still a woan.
I don't think buck even took the tranny pills, just got a lot of reconstructive surgery done on her muscles.

gender is not a social construct
fucking the "trans-man" is a heterosexual activity because it's a woman
the "trans-man" is still mentally fucked up and should be gassed
anyone who would fuck the "trans-man" has extremely low standards and themselves are mentally unstable and should be institutionalized

Both are degenerate abominations. Go fuck yourself, Schlomo.

Sage
Hide

You can have muscles like that just from some surgery. Also, she has a fucking beard you retard.

Fuck off

Fuck off faggot you did this last night too.

I pick the blonde and him into face when I realize the mistake.

Reported. Kill all faggots. Kill all trannies.

Don't shoot.

Let them burn.

in order for it to be straight the guy has to not only look like a guy, but genetically be a guy, and the girl has to not only look like a girl, but be genetically be a girl

if any of those four conditions are not met, it is not straight, period
however, if you don't know that the supposed guy isn't a guy, it isn't gay until you at least suspect that he isn't a guy and you simultaneously are still consciously attracted to herunconscious attraction doesn't count since the unconsciousness so easy to fool, and it isn't gay until you at least suspect that the supposed girl isn't actually a girl and you simultaneously are still consciously attracted to himunconscious attraction doesn't count since the unconsciousness so easy to fool

also this is a slide thread, don't forget to put sage in the email field when replying

I wear camouflage while hunting because I identify as foliage.

I looked at the image.

And I have given it no further thought.

My initial reaction is: This doesn't make any fucking sense.

Go back to Holla Forums with this shit you faggot.

Gender is just some word the Jews made up to kill us.

Sex is DNA-based. If you got a Y, you a Guy.

I would not fuck any of them.
And find a mormal mentally healthy woman to have relations with!

another slide thread. The shills are in full force

I don't want to fuck either the people on the left, or the one on right. Much like I don't want to fuck any ugly fat woman in existence. So not fucking an ugly butch woman is just par for the course.

Ergo - Your argument is invalid.

They all look like men, lad.

Foucault, please.

It doesn't matter what it looks like, fucking someone with a set of male chromosomes is gay 100% of the time.

Also, stop trying to slide

Why would a homosexual man be attracted to the left but not the right?

Stating, "y is a social construct" is not an argument. So the original dilemma doesn't even get off the ground.

For social construct arguments to get off the ground they need a more complete claim. They need "x socially constructs y" (where y is the claimed thing that has the property of being socially constructed, or "y is a social construct"). So you need three things:

1. A social constructor x.
2. A constructed y.
3. The relational mechanism that ties together x and y.

None of these things are given together. You've said that (2) is gender. But you've given no constructor for (1) or the mechanism in (2). Merely stating, "durr it's a social construction" says nothing about how (1) works, or the relation in (3).

In fact, you are severely confused about (1). Social constructionists typically say there are two kinds of (1). Either massed impersonal constructors (like culture, society, or institutions), or personal constructors (like individuals). You've posited a situation in which a single individual (the "you" in your statement) is looking at some phenotypic traits of trannies. Then moved to state they are social constructors. You've basically bundled up two different sorts of constructions in (1): both impersonal "social" constructors and individual personal agents.

There are other problems with your claim, but I'm not writing anymore since this is likely a smug slide thread.

Because a homosexual man is attracted to masculinity you fuckwit

The left side is feminine, the right is masculine. And why are you so fucking butthurt all of a sudden? I just asked you a simple question.

Because you don't understand basic concepts.

And I answered your question.

How do I not understand basic concepts?

Where did I say you didn't?

So I win? You're just playing dumb now.

Being attracted to a mentaly ill faggot is never normal. At that point the person is not a person it's an it. A monstrosity and a disease.

Against what? You said I don't understand basic concepts, I asked you how. Do you not have an answer?

gender is not a social construct, fucking the woman on the right is straight and fucking the men on the left is gay, and I would never want anything to do with either of them, because they're all damaged people. In particular the woman on the right, even if she could still bear children, would not be able to nurse them. I would prefer a normal woman.

It's the other way around, if anything.

i'd fuck the two on the left they really look like women i fell for it honestly i thought they were women.
also why is op talking about social constructs when these people changed their biology?
if its only a social construct they shouldn't modify their biology with hormones and their bodies with surgery.

Gender is a mix between biology (always) and social construct on the sense that different cultures have different perceptions of gender. But its always related to biology. If a man just screams "i'm a woman" no one will see him as one. But if he changes his biology people will think they are from the opposite sex

I wouldn't fuck a person with downs syndrome or other serious mental handicap why would I fuck either of those deranged freaks?

If a Koala bear invents a robot which looks 100% like a girl, and uses that robot to arouse me, I'm not a fucking zoophile. I'm just a normal guy.

But if I masturbate to the android while the Koala dangled its little Koala penis out of the androids vagina and I knew what was going on, that would make me a zoophile.

And if the Koala bear gets to the point where I'm fucking the Koala bears asshole through the androids asshole, that would be committing bestiality.

tl;dr being aroused to the left is not gay, masturbating to its penis is gay, and fucking it is comitting sodomy with a man.

Sex and gender were used interchangeably in casual conversation up until the past couple years for as far back as I can remember.

Obvious troll thread, but I'll bite anyway because I'm bored.

Next please.

Rejoinder: trans anything doesnt apply because theyre mentally ill.

It would be straight, but she's fucking ugly, so most would opt out

they are both gay you fucking halfwit

How about if I pick neither? The left ones are horsefaced drag queens, and the right one is a hairy roided up dyke.
"Straight and normal" people are not attracted to either of these things.

pleb

Fucking a woman who looks like a man is gay. Fucking a man is also gay. It's pretty simple.

They're both degenerate. Having sex with someone that can't reproduce, it doesn't matter if it's "gay" or not, you shouldn't do it. You're just living for the cummies.

Gender is not a social construct. If it were, trannies, (((trannies))), intersex, and sons of (((abusive leftist mothers))) wouldn't kill themselves.

Kill yourself OP.

t. tranny

Why not just kill transgender people?

They're both gay. One is a man, the other wants to be a man. Both had a penis at some time in their life.

oy veeeeeey

Both of them are mentally ill faggots that no straight person would touch.

Gender is a biological construct because the two men on the left have a mutilated dick, and the woman on the right has a mutilated vagina.

Both don't pass well IRL at all, even with HRT and surgery. They take photos at angles and lens that conceal their failed masculinity and femininity. Trangirls have wide jaws and short hips, transmen have weird wide hips and tiny jaws.

low quality slide

I will not pick one as I am not attracted to any of them, I am a shitposting machine looking for a "full of life" 94~97 i386 to happily shitpost with. My turn ons are 340w psu, 512~1gig ram, Cd rom drive, 10~60 gigs HDD and an OS that just wont quit!

Turn offs are: niggers, spics, libtards, commies, marxist pricks who think there not commies, faggots, chinks, kikes, mudslimes, logitech premadonnas.

Back to >>>Holla Forums with you filth.