I have been having sex with my neice for years. It started right after she hit puberty and I took her virginity...

I have been having sex with my neice for years. It started right after she hit puberty and I took her virginity. I taught her how to rub her pussy and so she could cum. I have her trained on blowjobs. She loves sucking me in the car everytime I drive her places. We have a strong bond but she is getting too fat. It is getting harder to get aroused by her. Should I tell her she needs to lose the fat, break off the relationship, keep fucking the easy pussy. Can Holla Forums help me with advice

Fatties have tighter holes

Fucking harpooner, i hope you will have down syndrome kids, disgusting inbred american

She is on birth control to regulate her periods so I get the pleasure of cumming inside her. It feels wonderful

Post some fucking nudes lmao

OP, keep hitting it, but take her to the gym with you. You're already going to the gym, right? If you're lazy and fat you're the same as her.

yes. U should tell her shes fat and fuck easy pussy regardless

If she stays fat she will be more submissive. Fat girls with no self esteem will do anything for attention ie lots of blowjobs and anal

but who would want to get any of this from a fat-ass?

ahahah

You are such a shallow piece of shit, OP. You should love and respect your neice as a woman, rather than just a fuck toy. So she's putting on a few extra pounds, so what? if you really love her, keep cumming inside her.

I love when a fatty is riding my cock. The sheer pressure makes it feel tighter

Not in my experience.

Tell her about the dangers of being overweight and how you don't want anything bad to happen to the girl you love.

Pretty impressive to me

Start embargoing the cock. She will then associate weight loss with getting fucked, and the problem fixes itself over time.

post more fat, unhealthy bitches

for a moment i thought this chick, was pic related

If you're genuinely having trouble getting it up for her, your taste is trash. Fucking fat girls feels amazing, and you know it because you've been there. It's not like you can be public about your relationship with her, so she's not your fucking trophy anyway. She doesn't need to look amazing, she needs to be a good fuck, and that's what she is.

she is fucked every day. why would she care and not be fat? she gets dick without trying

does she take in the ass?

show more pics she looks hot

if she gets pregnant you can just buy her an abortion

you should consider career as a politician

That's the American way of life. You're such a great patriot.

keep telling yourself that, bitch

d-did my post go through?

That's the American way of life. You're such a great patriot.