What is the most degenerate sexual act you've done?

What is the most degenerate sexual act you've done?

I've taken pictures of my cousin and jerked off to the pictures I took of her.

No, I won't post them.

sometimes I jerk off on banknotes, let them dry out and then use them at stores

got my dick licked by a dog in my mid teens

and i liked it

Sister's friend forgot her sweater at home.

You know the rest

you smelled it?

improv toilet paper

I have fucked a female cousin, swapped blowjobs with a buddy about 15 times, let a dog lick my cock/ass and I love jerking off to pics of teen girls feet.

was it a boy or girl dog

was the female cousin a boy or girl?

a male dog

My female cousin

And I have slapped her ass """""jokingly""""" a couple of times

I used to jerk off this little dog. He loved and got to where he would just go up to people and roll over on his back…ready to be stroked lol

A dog, several bullocks, numerous sheep, a 15 yr old retard, my sister-in-law and her christ-fag sister. Men, women, panties, a jar of worms, vegetables and a freshly shot deer. All have been graced with a load.

it was a little dog that licked me actually. it was around 3-5 years old and i don't remember if it was neautered so i guess it was just a horny little doggo

i collect used panty liners and tampons
i have used tampons from my bosses hot wife (he invited my colleagues and me over to his house one day), when i went to the toilet and searched the bin there
did i win?

pics?
that'd be a win for Holla Forums

Not because penetrating one's own anus is necessarily degenerate

Doing it with a dildo as fat as a soda can, now that's kinda down that scale.

your asshole is so big it has it's own sewer system

Hemmoroids await you, user. probably incontinence too. that'll mean pads in your boxers or visible shitstains on your pants until death gives you closure.

nice

can't
i'm only here via tor

Drink the right kinda beer, and it's just like pissing out of your ass, and enemas become obsolete.

Anus control isn't really a problem.

I'm never sniffing a banknote again.

blur the face and post them you faggit

what's wrong?

he works at the store obviously

Strangledangled with a prostitute.

This thread epitomizes Holla Forums. Slow, stupid and unoriginal.
Throw it on 4cock and you get 800 (yous) an hour and wet yourself laughing.
Throw it on redtits and you get 2,5 million replies, 37k karma and an email from the admin.
Throw it here and you get to suck the fat from a blocked sewer.

Then post it to reddit and post results.

Bye!

it's been on reddit 20 times, ostrich
do your own research. i've better things to do than help a maggot eat pus.

I used to bend over and let our dog lick my ass while I jacked off.

Rimming feels nice and to a 14 year old boy that shit is mindblowing.

what did your parents think about this?

"Honey, I think the dog's been eating his own shit again"

they never found out so I dunno. I didn't do it for very long because I realized how gross it was.

For you or the dog?

both

>Masturbated to lewd images of children that's not really degenerate though

At least I'm not a homosexual or anything.

you really believe the greentext stories? You really think any of this matters?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Faggots must be banned.

no. and that makes it worse. not even with the liberty to lie their pathetic little heads off can the retards here come up with anything even vaguely novel, funny or credible. The thread would work better on a bible study forum: at least there'd be retards who don't pretend to be clever.

I watch CP daily.

Sure

I was just spooked for a second

Posted the wrong image

goddamn that's some smooth looking skin

Do you ever feel shame? Either for the c or p part?

Why would he?

Well, at least you seem aware of you environment.

good job lad

Im too psychotic to have morals.
I broke the chain nigger.

I don't have sex. Sex is degenerate.

Maybe he feels shame for anything sexual, that or the c is too young.

What does it mean to be psychotic? I have heard that word before, but I never understood it.

I am saving it.

I know the ultimate truth and now i can't give a fuck. Seeing it makes me feel complete apathy. All i feel is existential terror. I would be a viscious psychopath if i wasnt aversive to law enforcement.

I seek pleasure without morality. Its all i have left.

How old is your cousin?

came on my girlfriends face then kissed her, it was gross but she thought it was hot. I could smell my own cum and taste it on my lips.

What is it about guys being reluctant to taste their own semen? I've tasted my pussy and ass on guys who won't let me breath near them until I brush my teeth. Wtf?

FUCKING ROASTIE OUT OUT OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

What's a roastie?

That intrigues me.
Also, I like your art.

Way to live up to our stereotype bamabro

Currently: I have a series of girls aged 14-17 who send me nudes and take videos for me and fool around with me on webcam. Sometimes I feel ashamed of this and cut contact with them.

Previous: One time I met a girl off of fetlife, and we ended up having a one night stand. I still talk to her on occasion, but I'm not sure if she'd see me again.

Earlier yet: With one girlfriend, I performed a show with her over the course of several hours on chaturbate. It was embarrassing and stupid, and over 400 people watched us do it. It culminated in me blowing a load on her face.

Youth: When I was 13 I was putting my dick in everything it would fit in. I made a female doll out of a jacket and some pants, even putting shirts in the breast pockets to give it boobs. It was dissatisfying to try and fuck because of the zipper. I also jerked off in front of my bedroom window (it was on the third floor of a condo) hoping someone would see me doing it, and occasionally came out of the window hoping it would hit someone.

Most shameful: One time I lured in the neighborhood dog with meat, which I then draped over my dick. She very gently pulled it off without touching my dick. She realized my intent and rolled over onto her back in a submissive pose. I realized there was no way I could fit into a border collie, and felt incredibly gross on multiple levels. I'm not into animals, I'm not even a furry. Why the fuck did I do this? I pet her and let her out and hoped no one would ever find out I did it. "How does someone fit in there? I'm not even very big and I think I'd kill it if I tried."

In the beginning: At three years old while being babysat the 5 year old granddaughter of my babysitter asked me to play house. House involved her stripping and me laying on top of her, kissing her, and kissing her nipples. When I explained this game to my mother she told me it was sex and I shouldn't do it, so when I was next invited I refused to take part. Her grandmother came in and got angry about this. "Why aren't you in the closet?" she yelled. the girl ran and hid in a bathroom. I told her I refused to play and the grandmother started yelling that I was supposed to be playing house and shook me. I've blacked out everything after that until I was riding in a car with my mother some time later, but either way I was never babysat there again.

Please tell me that's supposed to be a medical pun

Uhh…this one is pretty vanilla

I have a secret key to their house and sneak into their house almost daily when they are at work and school. I love going thru their panties and bras and jack off on them. I rub my cock in their shoes where their cute little feet have been. I also play with the moms vibrator and sometimes cum in food in the fridge

depends what they did

How do you feel after you cut contact?

Like a terrible asshole. Like I'm hiding from them. Sometimes I look back longingly and miss them, but it's a door I've closed. I tell myself I'm improving them in a way as they'll have higher standards for the next guy and be less trusting, but in practice it's usually the opposite that happens and they become sluts to try and fill the void I've left. It's bullshit.

Your story is making me horny

The little one is adorable… I bet her panties and socks smell awesome.

Yea she is so cute. I love sniffing her dirty panties while jerking off with the moms dirty socks.
I always have fantasies of having a family orgy with them

holy shit. tell us more please

Normally as soon as I get in , I go straight for the dirty panties and bras. I normally fantasize about the mom teaching the girls how to rub their clit and how to orgasm. I will rub the insides of their dirty panties on my dick as if my they were both grinding their wet pussies on my dick. I like to play with their bras too.
The mom has amazing feet so I like to put my cock in her dirty socks and fuck her flip flops. I will rub her vibrator on my cock too, I love knowing her juices are all over it. I normally shoot about 2 or 3 loads in their house.
I have been debating on putting mom's vibrator in one of her daughter's room lol

can you mail me at [email protected]/* */ I want to hear more in detail

People like you need to shut the fuck up. At least someone is providing a board on here that stimulates conversation and keeps the board alive. "boo hoo we don't want this to be like 4cuck we're better than them" This is literally a copy of 4chan that is barely staying alive with shit like this.

Have you ever jizzed in either of their beds?

Yes! In all their beds. I will get naked in bed and stroke looking at their pics while I play with their panties. I do wipe my cum up to be careful. But one time I the older daughter had her bathroom suit bottoms hanging up to dry and I took it and shit a load in it then hung it back up lol

Sounds like an addiction with enormous potential consequences to me.

Yes because my dna is plastered everywhere in their house but it is such a rush and beats normal internet fapping

Do I want to know which part?

Fucking score user

How is this a question?

They look ugly