I have:

1. High School Diploma
2. 1 Reference
3. Cover Letter
4. Resume
5. 19 years of age
6. Handsome looks

Go to place that is hiring and ask for job

I put in an application at BP, but I don't know who to call for an interview.

They call you if they like what they see on the application.

You can't because the global economy is shit and run by jews

Slow and steady, OP.

You have what it takes. Just keep trying.

x = minimumWage
suck x dicks for 1 $ each
profit

Rob a bank m8

Fuck min wage! dude you can suck off niggers for $20 a dick. Buy you some knee pads and work it

How do I get a minimum wage job?

I have:

1. Autism
2. Onahole

Entry-level jobs are very competitive. You might have to offer up your boipussy to get hired.

Become a trap and look for a job as a bar maiden

how the hell should i know

net profit/revenue

your point?

Think in Marxist terms.

The images imply that minimum wage jobs have low profit margins. They don't. They're minimum wage and haven't yet been completely replaced by robots for a reason.

how so?

Lies and Slander

Half of the "jobs" are generating below 15 $ of revenue per hour.

Hell, at the same time, it might be worth keeping those jobs at a (in that specific case) loss, due to how the company as a whole can make up for it and continue to compete and kill competition in this newly harshened environment.

you seem confused. the jobs in the pic aren't minimum wage jobs, they're all jobs.

the point is that if you mandate a price floor, people whose labor isn't worth at least that price floor will become unemployable.

Not truly unemployable. Simply not profitable.

How good is your country at transparency, user? It's relevant to understanding the "worth" of someones labor, because otherwise we only have only workers wages to go by, which are only half of the equation.

if it's not profitable to employ someone, he's not gonna be employed

I see that you run a large business.

no, but I am capable of rational thought

You're saying that you either pack up in a region altogether or violate the law when any single position becomes unprofitable to fill. That seems rational to me.

Good luck getting that job, wagecuck.

no, I just don't fill that position anymore

Okay, and how do you manage that? How do you run a fast food joint without, say, a cashier? Shareholders won't enjoy you spending any kind of money to automate, nor will they enjoy that you're risking competition getting stronger due to customers potentially preferring human cashiers. This is competition that they could be investing in instead.

I don't. I make the cashiers work hard enough to be worth the minimum wage

Breaking labor laws it is, assuming you're already employing them full time and paying them minimum wage and somehow don't have the profit margin to cover them- which was already given.

Go to art college

Have you taken the ASVAB? If you got a good score in the 60-90 range be a zogbot. 50 is passable but anything below that and you'll end up with a shit job and hate yourself even more.

its pretty much getting to the point where i'm just going to have to make shit up, right?

I'm in the same boat as you are, and lemme tell you friendo, is an idiot. That only works for
mom and pop stores, which are virtually non-existent at this point. Most corporate jobs require you to do everything online, and you're not going anywhere with that. You'd be better off with 's advice, or become a mercenary or some shit if you want to be flexible or independent. Otherwise, you'll have be Tyrone and Jamal's boytoy.

Say you are a trans-black muslim otherkin.

Join the military, Only way to get a job in Trumps America.

How would a Starship Troopers like economy work out?

It's all charisma, OP. Your credentials don't mean shit to an employer if you don't have the attitude of a winner.

Actively try to talk to your boss, ask the current employees for tips, look like you're trying to learn. Fake it till you make it is not just a saying, OP

I smelled your butthurt all the way from Holla Forums and had to say something.

Be assertive

can u give the gun template please

look for places that have a hiring sign and fill out an application. a resume and cover letter probably won't get you shit at the minimum wage level.
it shouldn't be hard, you're faggot generation is so lazy theres plenty of jobs available for someone willing to get of the interwbez long enough to take a shower and put on clean clothes.