twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even MLP has better animation

I'll have to take your word for it, OP.
Disney hates Hispanics.
#DisneyHatesHispsnics

We can get a webm going shortly.

wtf

I kiss you.

you know the bad things about these commercials. They always show that you have to go out of your way to live healthy. Hell, I'll just curl a weight while I'm browsing the internet, or just make my own food instead of going out to eat. You can passively do shit to be more active and healthy.

I put my laptop at eye level and walk in place or dance around while shitposting.

Youtube is broken.

I never thought I would get to use this gif.

Making your own food is the easy way to stay thin.

I don't know why it took them so long to get this for you, I just got here and it took me all of 10 seconds to rip this

oh, and you have to go back

Bad idea

This looks like a rhythm heaven game

since when
I only cook my own food, eating snacks or fast food less than once a week, and I'm a huge fat motherfucker

what in the flying fuck am I actually looking at

shit

Why is this unlisted?

Disney XD probably only intended that particular video for a press release

Rustle Warning

this is fucking creepy

I have to go back?
Back where?

People who cook their own food can be the worst, because they snack on the ingredients while cooking.

The thing is about really fat fuckers is that they basically treat eating as a hobby; eating almost literally constantly, taking every opportunity to obtain food in large amounts and basing their day around meals. Usually also portion control that's a joke; drinking entire 2L bottles of (Diet) Coke when most people would drink a can, and such.

fuck off reddit

I feel like I should ask about this.

maybe they're making their own country.

n-no, you!

You know Disney's gone to shit when the only half-decent shows showcased there were GF and WoY and they've both been canceled.

ERROR: YouTube said: This video is available in United States only

citizenship.disney.com

That looks like a giant ponzi scheme.

Utopia was the idea, then they turned it into a theme park.

This shit reminds me of that Itchy and Scratchy short where they just sit in rocking chairs with dull cow eyes and slowly talk about sharing lemonade.

And wasn't that before Disney became a conglomerate?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who was reminded of this when watching that.

You're not funny.

This wouldn't be as creepy if there was music.

tbh famalam, the whole "flat colors" thing has been over done to a point that they all look exactly the same. It's shit.

good
They're making it easier and easier to be an "alpha-chad" simply because you actually pick up weights more than one minute per week.

It's practically shorthand for "I got a graphics design degree but have no talent or distinctive style of my own"

That picture you've posted.
I've seen it many times over the past few years and I find myself relating more and more with the cop fingering the hipster's face.

As in I don't feel anything anymore and have the simple desire to fishhook every faggots' face that I see, as if it were some sort of dail chore like a civic duty.

Because the morbidly obese will assume they're already the paragon of health if you show 'strongfat' as remotely positive.

..Why is there no music?

I get the feeling this is merely a series of Vine-type videos

Because you're to pleb to understand true humor, redditor.

Feels very European

Would Walt Disney's plan for utopia better humanity if he went through with it?

I was saying I was surprised no other burgers downloaded it

This. Exercise does not make you lose weight unless you're literally starving yourself.

If you want to get thin, just follow the dietary advice in . Cut out sugars and massively reduce carbohydrate intake.

Stop eating pasta seasoned with high fructose corn syrup and canola oil for every meal.

I only eat pasta with onion&tomato sauce + cheese.
Usually a whole 500 gram package of spaghetti on one go