Catholic security guard Fired for protecting Mother & Daughter from Tranny

Macy’s Fires Catholic Over Transgender Bathroom Incident

archive.is/3IHG5

A senior store detective at Macy’s has been fired from his job after he intervened when a female customer reported that a man entered the women’s bathroom. After he was asked to leave the restroom, the man complained saying he believes he is really a female. The woman and her daughter were frightened by the man’s presence.

“After my employer learned that I was a practicing Catholic, with religious concerns about this policy,” the lawsuit complaint states, “I was terminated because of my religion, in violation of the New York State Human Rights Law.”

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/685057265989189632
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/666326700666560512
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/670072283386544128
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/664911913831301123
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/616290244753760262
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/672926510924374016
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/616353325336928256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMERICA YES

The same Macy's that had a massive loss in stocks and had to close tons of stores after Trump gave them the finger? The same Macy's that has no made a single buck from pandering to trannies and sick fucks but still keep doing it? They did this man a favor by removing him from this sinking ship

Get owned, Christcucks.

This one wasn't.

He lost his job, defending society from degeneracy.

What have you done to protect society from degeneracy lately?

See? Anti-Christians are our enemy! (((This user))) prefers degeneracy and trannies to Christian morality

Get ovened, kike.

It's virtue signaling. We're in a progressive holiness spiral.

The lefties who run these corporations all want to be seen as leftier than thou. It doesn't matter if it harms their business, it boosts their social standing and ego, which is all most of these people care about.

Reported for intl.

requesting the anti-macy's trump tweet

Just push the truth out there and make these literal faggots go bankrupt just like Target

couldnt find the tweet, but i found this

Shalom my friend.

Obviously Macy's supports transgender people and you guys get upset at the rights of business owners being exercised by the business owners. Christcuck got served. I'm sure you guys defended the Christcucks who wouldn't serve that cake to those homosexuals.

sticking feathers up your ass dos not make you a chicken Now get out of the ladys room you sick fuck

be specific
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/685057265989189632
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/666326700666560512
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/670072283386544128
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/664911913831301123
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/616290244753760262
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/672926510924374016
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/616353325336928256

It's not okay when they do it, you faggot. We are moral and they aren't, cunt. "Durr hburr if you wanna do it you have to let y,our enemies do it 2!!!!!" get out of here with the cuckservative swill

You're against cucking? What are you, some kind of racist?

Claims you. Transgender people claim to be what you don't recognise. MtF or FtM. They claim those things. You claim morality. Why is yours true and theirs isn't?

Hello, milo

We don't suggest kids should be subjected to the sexual perversions of strangers? I dunno.

just gas yourself kike

(((transsexuality))) is a Jewish invention

You demand others abide by your morality over the rights of a business owner.

why am I moral? Because I'm right and they're wrong.

I don't support the "right" to spread degeneracy for anyone. Not business owners, not regular people

Where do you think we are?

Says you.

Yes, says me, and I'm a good authority because I'm right and they're wrong!

Good Goy

This issue is so 20th Century, user. We're in the 21st Century, and the main issues are necrophilia, bestiality and cannibalism!

So if we're going by precedent, the business owner lost all such rights with the cake scenario in terms of choosing who to serve. Even then, Macy's isn't serving anyone by letting a pervert use the wrong bathroom. Businesses have several laws which they have to follow in terms of discrimination of employees. The employee did not break the law, and I don't see any store policy cited as broken. Essentially he was fired for having a different view than his boss. I would assume he does not live in a right-to-work state, so he may have grounds for a lawsuit.

If they supported transgender people they'd fund mental institutions to treat them.
You don't coddle the sick. You treat and hopefully heal them.

Anyone who uses this word unironically tend to suck dick in bathrooms.

Can all the reddit fags go back there.

that ain't no Jew shill, it's just yiannopoulos shitposting on here because he's banned from twitter

that……… actually makes sense

>Shut it down!

make catholicism great again tbh

(((anons))) who say that always fail to address that the business owners were shut down and fined and can't even speak about it by court order. They always ignore that part and just say "these degenerate Marxists have business owner rights, goyim" bullshit! If Christians don't have these rights, neither should the Marxists

Deus vult, fam

I defend both.

I'm not Milo.

Catholicism hasn't been great since they forged the "Peter, you are the rock upon which I will yadda yadda". Supplanting the man upon whom the church was based with greedy, power hungry (((christians))) meant the whole religion was a false start. Which is a shame because Jesus was cool motherfucker.

you shouldn't defend them

You (((fedora)))

Because testosterone and estrogen aren't figments of reality. Those determine whether you or male or female; get fucked, cuck.

*are
Not or

sure you aren't, greasy greek

lolbergs are just autistic liberals, and they belong in the same dumpster fire.

Yes you are.

Good.
Women need to learn that their 50 years of feminist benefits came with a price.
You don't pick and choose which parts of cultural Marxism you want society to adopt, they got their no fault divorce, their abortions, their quotas etc and now its the turn of trannies.
No comment from the father? She probably already asset stripped him in family court, must be traumatic to have your luxury store spending spree interrupted by a trannie.

Isn't Milo a Jew?

I think you mixed these up with sex chromosomes.

you are indeed a kike milo

I was thinking more

But whatever gets your dick hard bro…

Sure I am. Testosterone is the male sex hormone and produced abundantly in MALES, estrogen in FEMALES. That's why trannies who want to indulge their insanity have to inject themselves with the respective hormone. Go back to
>>>Holla Forums

So if you "inject" yourself with estrogen you're now a female?

Are you retarded? That's the point: trannies are too stupid to realize that the body has to naturally create the hormone, which, yes, derives from male or female sex chromosomes. You are right about those. I'm putting the cart before horse.

They are delusional freaks who should be gassed, and you defending them warrants you a chamber.

Gurdjieff plz go

Women produce testosterone naturally to begin with, as men produce estrogen.
Not sure what your point about "must produce naturally" is getting at.
Women who produce male levels of testosterone "naturally" don't become men, they become manly women, and vice versa.

For one, this former employee didn't sue and wasn't successful in suing a business for not doing a service for him.

Trannies, degenerates, and their defenders are a bigger threat to the decline of white people than any type of religious person out there. Even more threatening than Jews, Race-mixers, and Muslims.

You greatly limit the amount of potential people who can produce white babies by encouraging people to sever their genitals and you're surprised that birth rates are lower? You reap what you sow.

To know who rules over you, ask those that are immune to the law.

It's kind of sad too because Macy's along with Sears are both almost 150 200 years olds. Both of them are probably going to gone in the next ten or fifteen years.

More American icons destroyed on the alter of political correctness.

Trump just has to name a fucking company and it goes up.

PC Culture is a plague that won't be defeated without massive casualties to American culture.

It looks like his ((bosses) didn't want any Christians doing the right thing by kicking out the mentally ill. I hope Macy's goes belly up.

Well, I'm pretty confident in saying that the idea that a man in drag with fake tits and hormone treatments is a woman, is wrong.

That's like saying "these people claim two plus two is five, you claim it's four, why is your claim true and theirs isn't?"

Not sad. They largely sell foreign made goods of low quality now and employee shitskins. I'd much rather buy from some website where a robot gets whatever out of a warehouse. Plus soon, a robot will deliver it to me. FUCK EVERYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE AND NORMAL.

I don't see a valid reason to defend trannies and post on Holla Forums at the same time. That's why I just reported you.

I really hate how they call it that. It's really right-to-get-fucked-in-the-ass-by-your-employer-with-absolutely-zero-chance-of-recourse

"Right to work". What a fucking joke.

The people who make these decisions aren't going to be the ones who suffer if these businesses go down.

Hi leftypol!

yea, we tend to call them related instead (note: rest of song irrelevant, he means it in a different way)

We need Konrad! He wasn't shy 'bout taking the question of heresy to (((THE MAN)))!
power to the (german) people brah!
norly it's quite telling someone only assassinates him after he starts probing the royal coffers, he was free to hassle even margraves before then

It takes a totally controlling and gnarly authority to get them in the open before then, brah. Religion remains the key poisonous element in all of it.

This is actually how a lot of 'business' in jewyork and commiefornia works. The populace has so little thought process that trends are lifeblood and nothing else. It's why they are also home to yuuge fashion&cosmetics industries.
(also why they make such a big deal about celebs saying things that 'make them unmarketable.' They're not becoming unmarketable to the rest of america, but to the faggots willing to pay $350 for an embroidered scarf.)
I think that's one reason so many in the media fugged up with Trump, they treated it the same way they treat negative/positive "brand imagery"
Smalltime investors function similarly, they'll start throwing into a business before they even read the context just because "hey that famous guy said something about it!"
Everything gommies despise about capitalism is ironically the bits they're most susceptible to. They're like alcoholics attempting to ban booze because they're uncontrollable raging drunks themselves.

Yeh, it's Montgomery Ward and Woolworths that were the real loss. Principles don't work when the government seeks to undermine them also.
for a restaurant example: see Steak&Shake "price freezes" vs PeTArd attempts to force Big Pharm-esque expensive regulations on cattle.
Gommies hate principled capitalists far more than slash&Burn. They can't make any pitybuxxx off that first group.

thank you for proving that the anti christian shilling is almost entirely jewish shit stirring

If leftards are going to ram tranny bathroom shit through, why not just invade the women's restroom en masse every time you have to piss?

They kick you out: they get fired and you can scream discrimination.
They don't kick you out: there's 10 men taking up stalls in the lady's restroom and 3 angry women who were previously liberal femishits who reverse course and get mad at tranny bathroom bullshit.

Short Macy's stock.

Guaranteed money

The stupidest thing is that most stores, especially big chains, have (or should have) unisex and disable bathrooms.

A travesty I tell hwhat.

For someone calling out christcuckery, the concept of science and chromosomes seems strangely alien to you.

The difference between liberalism and Christianity, is that in Christianity you at least know you're in a religion, and what the leaps of faith are.

Any other place where I can buy high end clothing?

Trump Tower?

A. Is there one in Pittsburgh
B. Why the fuck do they sell clothes?

What has Gurdjieff said on Catholicism?

Don't know if you created that or appropriated it, but I love it and will be using it whenever debating/insulting lefties or persuading normies to move to the right.

How does Gurdjieff come into this? Also, I used to read Gurdjieff/Ouspensky but then I realized they were teaching Satanism. Salvation is by faith through grace, they teach a 100% WORKS salvation, which of course is not possible. So you waste your entire life working in vain for something that will never happen at worst, at best you follow the path of Satan.

It just means you can't be forced to join a union

You cannot prove to me that my religion is wrong.
I CAN prove to you that you aren't a woman by pulling your pants down. Or if you've had yourself mutilated, then by simple genetic testing. Chopping your dick off doesn't change your chromosomes.

That smug smirk. Why isn't obvious to people that this dude simply has a fetish for exposing himself to little girls? I can guarantee you that this dude is likely taking that opportunity to walk around the locker room in a thong with his balls hanging out.

This trans bathroom bullshit is just an excuse for degenerate fetishist exhibitionists to expose themselves.

Even without knowing he's a tranny, just looking at this fuck gives me a primal urge to beat him to death with a stick.

It is through faith and works and proper atonement we achieve salvation.

Out group interlopers just cannot resist outing themselves, can they?

>>>/oven/

Is Holla Forums an outgroup or just our retarded second cousin?