I am in the hospital with my wife of 10 years who has just gotten her gender reassignment surgery. A

I met my wife u/thisisnotmyjob before she started her transition. She and I have been together for over 10 happy years and as of yesterday she's finally a complete woman. While we're in the hospital, I'd be happy to field any questions you may have about her transition, my experience being married to someone during their transition, or the gender reassigment surgery process itself. We have a lot of info to provide, and I don't mind answering NSFW questions if you've got them!

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/60vviy/i_am_in_the_hospital_with_my_wife_of_10_years_who/?st=j0lpcoxs&sh=390c91e6

:DDDD

Redditors never fail to deliver

The world is going to burn, and it cannot happen soon enough.

Guys, """she""" got a fake vagina…. AND HE ACTUALLY PUTS HIS PENIS INSIDE IT.

Before that (s)he didn't like anal or giving bj and I think from the context of what I read he actually lets "her" peg him.

At least he admits being bisexual, but the amount of numale beta cuckery is alarming.

She knew since she was about 6 years old that she wasn't comfortable in a male body. When we met, she told me about it and she started hormones shortly after. To be honest, our relationship hasn't ever been homosexual in nature, since she's always been uncomfortable with her male parts. We haven't actually had sex yet.

LOL.

I am not even angry about it like Holla Forumsacks. I am just glad they two do their own thing seperate from society. It's better he found her instead of a real breedable woman and betacuck for her.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. LETS JUST DROP THE BOMB AND START OVER, SOCIETY IS FUCKED.

holy fuck, he didnt even have sex with her for 10 FUCKING years

no bjs, no anal sex (except him getting pegged) and now he gets to tape a mutilated penis wound

J U S T

The nose on the "woman" looks very suspicious

Wasn't gay marriage only made legal like 2 years ago?

Depends on the state. Seeing as how he's a redditor he most likely lives in some pozzed shithole.

What is this based on?
This was the answer just a couple questions down.

Thanks Obama.

i just read it from the context of other people who bantered about "her" not even giving bjs, nor anal and apparently we were running out of ofrices

he should have manned up and raped her

There's some crazy stuff in here. If you get MtF surgery and have a tiny penis they make the vagina out of part of your butt.

I still have ptsd from watching sexual reassignment webms

;_;

Hold me tight user

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

wtf is this tumblr gay-ass shit? U married a man and only now did it turn to look like a woman? Faggot
Did u marry a woman, and now its a man? Faggot

have you seen the webms above you?

that's how the OP went :)

I am so glad to now being able to breed my wife and make her pregnant. We will have lots of kids. :DD

This is the great wall in fermi's paradox they were talking about.

thought that was pic related from the thumb. sage for reddit identity politics crap

what?

look at the webms and watch them :)

r u saying its trolling? Andu think i was trollrd? looks like u got trolled more by me

When you think about how involved the surgery that trannies go through it really makes traps and fags seem stable and well-adjusted. People willing to get surgery should try living as some kind of monk.

Every time I read shit like this my heart feels a sharp pain.

When did you realize that you where gay?

I am not gay. Getting pegged by my she-husband is not gay.
My wife-huband idenitifes as a woman, so it's perfectly straight.

If you really, really, really believe that, then it's true I guess (for you. But please don't expect others to buy into your fantasy world. I'm not altering my reality for the sake of your lifestyle, or fetish, or relationship or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Kill yourself my dude

If geting peggend and cuckoldry is straight, then so should having a trap gf that fucks your ass.

I'm only about halfway through, and the horror is already almost unbearable:

The guy is living evidence of how queers are unfit to raise kids.

This fucking guy.

the ultimate question

why do you post here?

I'm guessing you gave your finely aged 40 year old virginity to his(her) plastic vagina?

Why?