Amerifags will never experience the chocolatey deliciousness of a kinder surprise

But at least they have the freedumb to get shot by a toddler, amirite?

They aren't missing out tbh lad. Surprise eggs are for manchildren, adults eat kinder bueno.

Mad you'll never know the joy of a bueno?

Bueno is some eurocuck garbage tbh.

Not going to lie I would rather have the freedom to shoot sik gunz than eat shitty chocolate
The toys in them fucking suck now too

Nice bait, I sure am jealous I'll never experience the pure joy of getting a shitty McDonald's-tier plastic toy inside my mediocre paper thin chocolate treat.

they sell them here ive no clue why you guys think they dont

I really don't get why they're such a big deal. Some of my friends ask me to score them for them but they're for children. You get a shitty toy and way less chocolate than you would if you just bought the boxes.

they're designed for children.

your friends are children.

They're burgers, what did you expect?

They did have them in the US, but Americans kept trying to eat them whole, so they were discontinued

I'm a burger too you retard.

I had those before, they're pretty good. My favorite european candy though is this thing that's like a kit-kat that they sell in Norway. Don't remember what it's called but they were good.

Their chocolate bars are better tbh

m8. U r too dumb to tell your kid to crack it open, but u want unrestricted access to guns?

I'm sure you'll have them confiscated soon enough.

agreed tbh

the eggs don't have enough chocolate and too much plastic

and plastic tastes terrible.

Where do you buy this in USA?

You don't.

It has a German word in its name, so it has been (((outlawed))) in the US.

But I thought Germany was (((progressive))) now

Any European market will have them. I get them all the time in Missouri.

But I want to try it without having to go to Europe.

No European markets in my area, can I buy them from ebay or amazon?

last time i heard someone open a kinder surprise they got plastic shilling for some shitty dreamworks movie

besides chocolate balls with shit in them isnt unheard of in the home of the brave

Wonderball's are legal because they have candy inside of them. Not plastic.

Number of dead US children from Wonderballs: 0
Number of dead UK children from Kinder Surprises: 3

checkmate

What makes you think that we couldn't get those here?
I was getting them shipped in from Hungary back in the 1990's, you ignorant fuck.
The only reason they weren't all over the place here is because the quality of the toys was so shitty that they wouldn't pass safety regs (choking hazard).

LMAO

internet.

the chocolate isn't very good, i'd get some better chocolate instead.