Which one of you betas is this?

Which one of you betas is this?
Why'd you let the girl have her way like that?
Did you think it was gentlemanly?
Because it wasn't. It was weak.
Do you subscribe to the "never hit a woman meme"?
If a woman kidnapped you child would you let her get away with it?
Eh, Mr. Never-Hit-A-Woman?
1.They live longer than us.
2.They are usually healthier
3.They are more numerous than us.
4.And with feminism on the rise they will be stepping over us.
No, I admire their predatory instinct.
Fuck the betas that get cucked by them.
I have no sympathy for those weakling falling in love and shit.
What would happen if you viewed a woman as a man with breast?
No special treatment, no difference when in their presence, what?
You know what? You would get laid more, betaboy?
But why get laid? Keep being a wizard. It's no one's problem but yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

searo.who.int/entity/health_situation_trends/data/chi/sex-ratio/en/
archive.is/K7ad2
archive.is/FiH1p
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ryan-walker-harry-potter-attack-3134853
8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/96991719631bbc1f968a30d50f00ae00fa75676831b45e1c3c7d733271b175ac.mp4&t=(b)tard.mp4&loop=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok, OP. She wasn't good enough for you anyways.

There there.

is that jim in the brown shirt?

I wouldn't hit a woman. Not because I don't want to but because the second I hit her she can start screaming and I'm fucked for life.

triggered femanon?

This.
You'd get in more trouble for self defense than they would for assault.

Only faggots here user.

Liking traps is gay you cum gargling faggot

that because men, most of the time, don't have everything handed to them, so they have work for it, that causes stress, and stress will make you die sooner
pretty sure one man would be able to take on 5 3DPD, so that doesn't matter very much

and most women can handle 10 dicks at once. how does that equate?

Dubs confirm, care to elaborate please, from my knowledge you cant put more than 3 in their holes, not because they cant manage that, but because the faggots doing that dont have enough space or their bodies, then 2 in the mouth, one in every hand, then one in the tits and a footjob.

Need a webm about this please, for scientific purposes.

if that kid is a Holla Forumstard then he did steal the phone and he isn't defending himself because he knows he's in the wrong

Or he is thinking "Is this thread worthy? This chick needs to lurk moar" "Somebody webm this!"

Wrong you retarded nigger. Males are the disposable working class in humans. We have higher birth rates than femcunts though like most mammals it's near 1:1
This is also why we're bigger, stronger, and more inclined towards teamwork as opposed to women who are competitive and petty.

where's your source for those outrageous claims, retard? Anime? LOL!!!

Anime is for children

searo.who.int/entity/health_situation_trends/data/chi/sex-ratio/en/

someone turn this thread into a trap thread

pwetty pwease

weak bait but he is right
archive.is/K7ad2
archive.is/FiH1p

Men are most often the victims of violent crimes. Men are mostly the ones that die in wars. Women usually live longer than men. So even if more males are born, more males die, nigga retard.

You and your shady links can go back to 9gag.

not to mention more men commit successful suicides.

It's almost like there's a reason men are born more often than women, retard.

thank god my sperm was told about male suicide rates so that it could deal with the ratio problem.

wtf? No one asked you that autist.

None of this arguing would happen if we just all stuck to traps.

I'm pretty sure the human race would end. i there is a doujin about that.

It's like you two were made for each other.

so back to talking about women. remember to keep the hand open or use a stick no thicker than your thumb.

Not if we had impregnable waifu dickgirl bots.

you ruin the fun if the traps are impregnable.

gas the women gender war now!

There's two likely reasons for the guy's actions.
1.) He's king beta, and thinks no man should ever strike a fair maiden, no matter her actions.
2.) His father told him never to strike a woman, even if she deserves it, because the second he makes contact with the woman his life is over.

I'm hoping it's the latter.

Non on this matters in the end. Men will make companions for themselves as women continue to fight for the 20% of chads. Those chads cannot provide for all the women they have and soon the women will push for the state to support them. Taxation will be implemented on items such as sexbots, games, holographic wifus and other such things that are mainly dominated by average men by that time. Women will continue to push men away and attack them and be supported by the chads and white knits in doing so. Over time, The nations who put a heavy tax on working men "not chads or white knits" will start to see those men leave to other countries who will support them instead of shackle them. The women may try to fallow but instead be met with resistance since to enter those countries you will need wealth. A low percentage of women will exist, but they will fear trying to subvert the new way of life since they will be disposable in the new society. As for the 20% left behind. That country will devolve into something resembling Parts of Africa. In the future, the builders of the new nations may have to fight back the "New niggers" that are the offspring of those 20% males. But by then we will have a Robo Wifu army.

man, America is really mooshy. I could slap a woman in my area in self-defense and not a damn thing would happen.

We aren't all fortunate enough to live in a Muslim country, my European friend.

Quite the gentleman. She will be quite apologetic when she finds out she made a mistake, and will have to reward him with sex.

Don't worry we will bring allah's blessing to you.

Does anyone's have any webms or a link link to the ones with Russian qts bullying betas? For research purposes.

that video made me so hard, that kid missed out on an opportunity. girls that bully a guy actually are attracted to him.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ryan-walker-harry-potter-attack-3134853

Dumbass is going to jail, not realizing the girls actually liked him. No girl will take the time to bully you unless she's interested and wants you to assert yourself and sweep her off her feet.

smh
vrg
dtt

this post reminds me of a video where a girl was play fighting a fella and he sucker punched her 'cause he didn't realise she was flirting. Anyone have it?

Cunts had it coming. They even followed him and fell for his trap.

Also
You know if he did the guy with the camera would have intervened, other people would have also ran to defend the girl etc There really isnt a way you can win against that.

Yes, there is. Fuck up the girl plus her white knight saviours. WIN!

you just don't understand women. women love an aggressive man, not a violent one. sex and anger are linked. She wants you to fuck her right in the pussy, not punch her in the face.
Women want cock, they're simple creatures. Women love making men mad, mad enough to FUCK THEM.

Good luck fighting 1 vs 5 at best. The girl would take 2-3 punches but now you either will have at least 3 more girls running after you and at least 1 of her boy cuck friends.

lol you can't take on 5 girls? Shit, now the virginness of Holla Forums all makes sense.

Real Life Example: There was this woman at work I knew who was playfully bugging me trying to get me angry, after a bit I just pointed right at her face and said loudly "Don't make me have sex with you!". She yelped and got real quiet. After that she looked at me differently. And yes later I ended up fucking her.
Men, assert yourselves, you're the man. You do the fucking, she gets fucked. Thats the way it works.

That kid is barley bigger than that girl. Plus she talks like a sheeboon, you never know when one of those mega sheeboons might pop out.

I'm still waiting for videos of beta males being bullied by Russian girls the search results on YouTube are all "bully victim gets revenge" clickbait. Can somebody help me out here we had a thread with those videos not too long ago.

no one does anything but laugh and film

get outnumbered and ass beat worse by everyone than single girl could have harmed you

It's better to know when and when not to fight, kid should have ran cause it's not like them calling him a wuss is the worst thing that could have went down.

This isn't what in looking for but here's a Russian qt bullying an entrapped paedophile who's beta as fuck.

the proper action is grab her hands and nullify her attack, then calm her down and assert self as a man, which reminds her she's a sumissive woman. Then she is impressed by your strength and restraint and then later sucks your dick.

"The brave man only dies once, the coward dies everyday. "

The "never hit a woman" meme is anachronistic with the way women behave today, often deserving a beat-down.

It used to make sense when women were submissive and behaved themselves, but nowadays many of them really need a good slap in the face.

As far as someone physically assaulting you, you have every right to defend yourself. Once a bitch takes the first swing, she forfeits her pussy pass.

doesn't matter. males are naturally stronger. Look at how he takes the punches like a champ. He could win if he wanted. He has just been indoctrinated with feminist garbage about never hitting a woman.

In the video she's not alone but he is, choose battles only you know you have a decent or better chance at winning

What is a "tactical retreat"
Live to fight another day, don't throw it all away

other men won't intervene unless you hit her, if you simply assert yourself other males are impressed with your actions and leave you two to settle your differences.

So what if they intervene? They will intervene to stop the fight. What are you worried about?

Forgot to add skip to 9:40 for the qt.

There's a difference between a tactical retreat from a genuinely dangerous situation and letting youraelf be utterly humiliated. You don't have to beat the shit out of them to diffuse the situation. My point was that taking a severe beating from their male freind would be preferable to just taking it.

why are you posting MEN?

Didn't know the Goldwater nudes finally leaked.

I'm strong enough to remain stoic if I girl tried to assault me. I'm not a faggot like that guy, so no need to "defend myself".
If you're so weak that you can't withstand 2 or 3 women, kill yourself, OP.

looks like a man's ass bent over.

if that was a man bending over, you'd be able to see his dick.

What a fucking cringy thread. Never change 8/b/

Semen could have saved her

>Still no videos of Russian qts bullying betas
Holla Forums I am disappoint…

Strength isn't about height, it's about mass.

A chimp is 4 times stronger than a man.

Fighting 5 average women should be no trouble for an average man, it's basically like fighting 5 little boys. They're weak and don't know how to fight.

Just strip down and try and fuck her. Women charge a lot for that shit and you getting it free!

8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/96991719631bbc1f968a30d50f00ae00fa75676831b45e1c3c7d733271b175ac.mp4&t=(b)tard.mp4&loop=1

Uh, blacks are pretty big, but its not about the women, theres always guy friends that will back her up. Thats when the real fight starts. Unless they are not present, he should of knocked her out and left.

It's so stupid how bitches think that talking with a trashy hybrid of a southern/nigger accent makes them tough. So fucking annoying.

k sherlock, what about overall body structure?

Two theories

He'll get the shit beaten out of him, if he retaliates.

He's guilty and is taking his beating like a man, I'm sure that she has like 10 cousins that could beat his ass anyway. That would be worse.

depressing

She liked you

That could've ended bad…

No it was a genius comment, its a compliment pretending to be a critique/warning. its also a challenge sexually to a woman.

Once had a girl fuck with me, her brother was a tough guy and I guess she thought it was okay to act accordingly.
I grabbed her wrist as firmly possible and told her in a serious tone to stop, I looked her in the eye the entire time and then turned to walk away. She didn't even tell her brother and now I feel guilty years after, it's like I scared her but I just wanted her to leave me alone. I'm a nice guy.

Where do you work? BurgerKing is some shitty part of Chiraq? Coulda gotten a sexual harassment complaint from that, user.

Equal rights, equal fights.

Women aren't equal to men, even they know that. Feminism is merely Jewish Communism, its a lie perpetrated by kikes.

I never said that user. Context is everything.

Pussies. You are not men. You can use that pathetic excuse for any group of criminals.
'but, but, but if you defend yourself against blacks, then you are a racist!'
'but, but, but if you defend yourself against muslims, then you are an islamaphobe!'
'but, but, but if you defend yourself against jews, then you are an Nazi!'

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six." Ancient American saying.

"pedophiles have a lead deficiency in their brain
the cure is a hot lead injection through the cranium preferably at a minimum velocity of around 1700 feet per second
the ideal size of the injection would be a 7.62mm or 50 caliber fragmentation projectile delivered at point blank range">>6884616

Sure. It is a ubiquitous sentiment though. It's part of why women believe they can attack men without repercussion.

Nobody cares about your moral faggotry (even if they agree with you) it's just funny watching the qt dominating him.

mangina present.
You sound like a beta orbiter. Are you? Virgin, right?

You obviously do.

I'm a male feminist. Deal with it.

I hope your children get molested

you realise that your kind will be first sent to the male death camps, right?

Ironic much?

Nice strawman. Did you make it yourself?

Get fucked, I'm in a bad mood.

Nice apology. *NOT!**

you do not know what a strawman is.

google julie bindel.

Fuck off. You're not God.

>Doesn't even know how to not be a newfag correctly

Hammer a nail on your thick skull anytime you queer

After you bigot.

I'm sorry, its just that pretending to be triggered is fun.

gayest shit i've seen

Who are you calling bigot you think?

The faggot even made me mispell twink*

you deserve it

Ok. I bit the bullet and looked her up and I don't see anything about "male death camps" so what's your fucking point? There is literally nothing wrong with a woman killing an abusive violent piece of shit, in fact the world would be a better place if more of them did it. It's not a spooky conspiracy, it's fucking justice.

Why are MGTOW such fucking assholes?

Stfu you privileged white female.

I've already said that I am a proud male feminist. I just fucking despise MGTOW scum.

Fuck this gay earth.

But the smart man lives on…

He fucked up big time.
First rule when encountering girls & Women?
Never let your guard down!

Nothing ungentlemanly hitting her arms or legs as hard as you can.
Because SHE is using them attacking YOU!
No need to hit her in the face or somewhere soft.

No I don't, but I also don't want to have my life ruined by the legal and media systems.

So I just avoid being around women any more than I have to, considering most of them are talentless people with no worthy interests I don't see myself as missing out on much.

and then she pulls her pants down and inserts her tsundere dick in your face

opening yourself to a nutshot tbqh

i'll bet that pretty much describes you too
1 off, btw.

Not worth the jail time or the stigma that'll leave you without friends, any job, or a home.

female version of maddow?

If he can't raise his legs/knees to block he's pretty fucking stupid.

How could anyone say this and not be thrown in jail for one of the numerous sex crimes?

I used to compete at state-level in multiple sports and now am in top percentile for multiple vidya games.

And I acknowledge that sports/vidya are fucking useless things to be good at (to some extent (positioning/strategy/teamwork transitions into other aspects of life)). But you never see women do well in vidya in the same way you never see women do well in anything, at best you get an outlier woman who still fails to even be in the same ballpark as the outlier men and often struggle to compete with the barely above average men.

Women are not genetically programmed to excel in any "activities", they have never needed to be exceptionally good at hunting/manual labor/strategizing in all of our history as a species.

They are literally a talentless demographic with no worth interests (I haven't really mentioned anything on this, but statistics show their interests are often just being a consumer). At least with old gender roles they served a purpose outside of procreating, now they try to be pseudo-males and they fucking suck at it.

Ok I'll bite… But to the comments I read it's really sounding like a most of you are a bunch of betafags anyways. I don't give a fuck if you have a pussy the moment you take a swing I'm dropping you. Also that trashcan looked like a obvious answer to solve that problem.

A beta son following in beta dad's footsteps… What a fucking world we live in.

transformation to male physique almost complete. Gay as fuck, honestly

Where can I find all of these? I've seen quite a few different ones now but the thread we had recently was missing some I've seen in the past.

Also do you have the one that's mostly quick flashing pictures with weird music in the background?

it's actually real easy to intimidate a woman without actually hitting her
just convince yourself that you are going to hit her, but don't actually do it
you will come across like a psycho and scare her

Always keep your pimp hand strong.

:^)
great example rabi

You're missing the point. The legal system is biased against men when it comes to domestic abuse. In a study of a few hundred cases where males were the victims of the violence, when cops arrived, the males were more likely to be arrested than the female attackers. It has nothing to do with being a pussy, it is about being trapped between the choices of taking a beating or getting your life permanently fucked up by the legal system.

fucking rekt

I get your point perfectly. You are a coward. The system will always be stacked against you. Some people fight back. Others give up and get on their knees. You people that choose to live on your knees are cowards. Simple.

shut up

Wat a fag

Getting yourself tossed in jail is a very ineffective form of fighting back.

You're not very bright, are you?

I couldn't defend myself from a girl assaulting me because I'd be too busy trying to hide my erection.

You're life is already destroyed being a fucking beta you retard.

hi daddy

you being here makes is ALL better

makes it*

Not sure if actual beta cuck or user posting bait.

bruh she whillin. Honestly if I was that guy ida gave her one warning after she hit me and after that ida layed her ass out. If you want equal rights and wanna act like a man bitch ima treat you like i would a dude if they hit me on some bull shit. fucking riftraft nigger cant act like a civilized human…

No you wouldn't. as long as you didn't go over board. You would have the right to knock her out but if you kept hitting her after she was done that's a different story. No matter the case you have the right to defend yourself , he was the victim not that sloppy ass whore.

No however takeing it to court and possibly the supreme court depending on the situation could make a difference. Life is too short to be lived in fear.

Grow up, you faggot. You don't hit women. You manoeuvre her into kissing you instead, through subtle intellectual arts. It's not about about weakness. Only the stupid need muscle, and that is proven by how effeminate and childish the muscular types usually prove to be. I don't encourage stupidity.

Go get laid, but it'll be as true and satisfying in the long term as a Big Mac and Coca-Cola are. You don't know shit about being a man. You're trapped in pre-pubescence. You never grew up to separate yourself from your emotions and "instincts." And there's a difference between seduction and predation.

But yes, you've decided not to be an effeminate man. Maybe it's time to decide not being a manchild as well…

Quick reminder that there is only one way to react.

I understand the point you are trying to make, and I agree with you that the bias against male victims is bullshit. Also, thanks for calming down and laying off the insults this time.

But to a single person who knows the statistics, and how taking up such a process could just ruin their own lives even more, it is sadly the safer choice to just be physically abused. It's sickening, honestly. But you are force to make a choice, and I am not going to fault any male victim for thinking it is easier to just move past a beating than to try and single-handedly end inherent sexism against men in the justic system.

I'm a math major, currently working any job I want, with 300k starting. My life is pretty damn good, kiddo.

Yours, on the other hand, is trash.