I'd like to let all Norwegians on here that some pals and I have made a skype group as a think-tank for discussing the...

I'd like to let all Norwegians on here that some pals and I have made a skype group as a think-tank for discussing the creation of a Norwegian nationalist group/network.

join.skype.com/jwJr8vvfKiZQ

Feel free to join.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JddXC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ought to use a service that isn't shit, such as Discord.

I mean, Skype is legitimately garbage, connection and feature-wise. Also its pretty much a straight line to ZOG (forgot that all Skype conversations are recorded and stored forever?)

Meaning I can see my ex-girlfriend's rockin' bod again while she was in her prime?
Sign me up! Bork bork bork!

Din idiot! Det kryr av jøder her!

Bygg nettverk på lokalt plan. Å annonsere det her er å be om trøbbel.

Is it true? They can't release any of your Skype conversations because it would mean millions of dollars in the lawsuit.

At the very least it'll be monitored by the US government, who may decide to share that information with the Norwegian government in order to stamp out "right wing terrorism". At least use tox or something else with end to end encrytion

Have you tried tox?

Is tox good?

This! But I suspect this is not legitimate at all, but a honeypot to get dox on nationalists.

I told him in Norwegian to network on the local level.

That's what Vigrid did and the media freaked out about it because they couldn't control it.

Use internet for mass redpills like posting habbendings here and shit, but keep your networking secret and with people you trust.

Smaller cells like that can merge later when SHTF. It's much harder for infiltrators to fuck it up then.

Skype is recorded 24/7 by ZOGbots. If anything is relevant to the Norwegian Govt, the US will gladly give the information. Any sensitive information is best not discussed on the internet or in the presence of anyone who has a smartphone connected to the internet.

Fair enough. We've madea discord.

discord.gg/JddXC

Det denne karen sier…

+ Skype er shit … NSA honeypot.

Og, du har fått med deg hva som har skjedd når NDL og lignende har blitt startet opp før? Det infiltreres av PST etc., så det eneste måten man kan holde noe slikt "safe" på er å ha det smått og hemmelig…

Good luck cods. May the spirit of Anders guide you to nationalist revolution.

I wish I lived in a country that was small enough to feasibly network with other likeminded individuals.

There are benefits to being a burger but the fact that it would take days to drive between major cities makes organization difficult.

Good luck in your efforts to prevent Norway from turning into Sweden. I live in a >70% shitskin city and once your demographics are tht fucked up it's difficult to recover.

Excuses!
Start doing it withing your state.

It takes like 14 hours to drive across my entire state

Malmö? Or are there more cities like that in Sweden?

Literally a honeypot

Whatever helps you from feeling like a useless coward.

Hei (((OP))), nesen din syns.

Håper de henger deg sammen med Breivik.

Skype er en dårlig idé. Tox er i det minste cryptert. Husk at det finnes folk som jobber på spreng for å infiltrere nasjonalistiske grupper hele tiden. Jeg styrer selv klar av slike honningfeller, og prøver heller skape nettverk lokalt.

Ikke enkelt, de fleste er dypt blåpillet. Føler meg som en en-manns sleeper cell.

Om jeg skal bli medlem av en slikt diskusjon, så må samtalen foregå på et nivå som ikke lander meg i fengsel, f.eks "gass jødene, rasekrig nuh!"