we point out extreme contradictions on certain "types" of women

we point out extreme contradictions on certain "types" of women

can't think of anymore. care to help? I promise you wont be dissapointed.

image related is good example.

Why? Do you think that will get you laid?

No. this is for entertainment purposes.

wait, what do you mean? I'm not from Holla Forums however some of this has been posted on Holla Forums

I'm trying to build a good contradiction list. care to help?

GOD DOES NOT LIE

I am ALWAYS banned from Holla Forums

shall we continue the thread?

You can't get banned from Holla Forums if you never post there in the first place

I used to get bored and read some news there, contributed a few posts with some good logic I felt they needed to see. then they banned me.
Holla Forums knows their shit, but then they ban all the cool people. douchebags.

I hate Holla Forums but every single panel from this is wrong.

1) SJWs and the media stopped caring about economics years ago when Occupy Wall Street was co-opted by idiots who only cared about identity politics instead of taking down the "elites."
2) You can't bully or silence someone online. The closest you can get is blocking them, which is what SJWs do. They also then pass actual laws to limit free speech, and where that fails, get large non-government institutions (like universities) to do it instead.

Cyberbullying will never be real until we discover a way to punch someone over the internet.

3) Just because the news tells you something doesn't mean it's true. More on this in why Panel 4 is garbage.

Once again it comes back to identity politics, which SJWs (who control large institutions like media companies and universities, as well as some parts of the government, and many other governments around the world) love, and is all about judging people based on race and gender, yet they call others who actually think we shouldn't treat people based on race and gender racists and sexists. If white nationalism is on the rise with groups like Holla Forums, it's still far, far less, and only in reaction to, the racism and general bigotry known as identity politics promoted by SJWs.

4) CNN reported a story created on this very website that Trump hired transsexual black prostitutes to banepost with him. Their source was buzzfeed, whose source was some user from this website. They are not real journalism. There is no real journalism left in the US or most other countries.

The CIA then believed the CNN story about Trump baneposting, which just goes to show that they aren't a real intelligence agency either.

tl;dr: if you want to talk Orwellian reversals, just look at how SJWs say that free speech is hate speech, how not treating people differently based on their race and gender is racism and sexism. Hell, the core foundation of their ideology ultimately comes down to feminism, which they have long since made extremely mainstream. They then say feminism is about equality, despite having a gender bias in its very name. Plus its eternal faceless foe is "patriarchy."

Hey Butt Nuggets, how does it feel like to be on the wrong side of history? I'm talking to You, racist drumpf lover! He was a fucking KKK klansman and known Hitler sympathizer who has a collection of Hitler's artwork and writings in a secret lair below his office… this much has been leaked from his shady past. On top of that, he has made it clear in a very direct manner that he hates non-whites and wants to make life hell for them when he is in office. Yep, his plans not only include a 50 foot wall to keep out those he calls "undesirable", that is, anyone who isn't a white, christian, heterosexual meat bag of privilege, but has also secretly created a blueprint for a different kind of monument… a massive pit full of spikes and crocodiles where he intends to dump those Americans unlucky enough to end up on his comprehensive hit list. That includes you people too, you thought he likes you anime masturbators? Nope, you're degenerates according to the gospel of the Donald. You are the biggest useful idiots the world has ever seen, voting for an unhinged, unpredictable genocidal megalomaniac who puts people on his shit list at the drop of a hat. Sturmpf is an insanely egotistical prick with a superiority complex that would put Adolf Hitler to shame. Yes, he might have SOME redeeming factors, such as his fairly neutral stance on transsexuals, but that alone isn't enough to compensate for his colossal power trip of a presidency. There can be no compromise with you drumpf-supporting hippocratical degenerates, either you prevent donal klump from ever coming near actual power, or the rest of your countrymen will have to rise up against your criminal retardation.

lmao

GUYS
guys.

people who want to talk about what you want to talk about wont know this thread is full of your type of conversation. make your own thread about all that political shit, so that we can stay on topic about the OP which is slightly less related to political shit

lost you there

Didn't say I like Trump. Most of his actual important policies are retarded. Too bad SJWs and the media that they control don't talk about those, they only talk about identity politics instead of important shit like economics, health care, and the environment.

Here OP:
Her: Why won't you grow up? You never change! Ugh!

nice one

I need more of these contradictions. I'm making a good list.

bump. any anons want to help out? every now and then I see a thread about an user who needs help or opinions on something. I usually sometimes help out. maybe I helped you before? I'm a kind person. trying to build a good list so I can right some wrongs by making people aware of the bullshit.

I know good women are out there, but they are rare.

I'm depressed.

help an user out?

bump bump

double bump

really fires those nuerons

I fucking love trump but get the fuck out of my thread with your off topic shit you ass squirrels

Milo did nothing wrong.