That feel when you find out a youtuber you liked was a leftycuck all along

That feel when you find out a youtuber you liked was a leftycuck all along.

You're part of the problem and the solution is >>>/auschwitz/

name one

James from Funhaus. And he was the best one. I blame his wife.

see>>688273

I know but their non-shit content is usually raunchy and a light version of this place so I thought it was safe.

You mean Jenny?

I had basically the opposite reaction to Jon Jafari. Finding out that he has basically the same socio-political outlook as me was pretty comfy.

thats a surprise

>>>Holla Forums

There are more people than just leftypol that hate you stormniggers, you know.

you're not fooling anybody, leftypol
your kind is not welcome here

Find a nice pick axe and fall on it head first.

I know this feel. At least Varg can't let me down.

James!? Of all the crew from Funhaus, James is a leftcuck? Why? He was the most offensive and bro-ish of the group. He never acted nor looked like one. I'd figure he was more of an independent type of guy. That's depressing honestly…

JENNAY

Why do you watch that shit user? The whole Fullscreen stuff is shit.

You sound offended.

cuck

I don't usually but I watched a podcast episode on Jontrron and most of the stuff that was being said was reasonable, like trying not get political as to not divide your audience, overuse of nazi and so forth. They're taking a very neutral approach to this and they don't condemn Jon.

James is a really reasonable guy and sounds really libertarian. Said something that works for me doesn't mean it necessarily works for everyone. Then he mentioned he went to the Women's march with his wife and my mind couldn't help but play connect the dots to figure out what other stupid shit he supports.

Anyway don't get married is the point I'm trying to make.

That feel when you find out a youtuber you liked was a good guy all along

pick one

Pewdiepie?

except nobody really liked him

Him and the rest of Funhaus are probably more like centre-left.
They're pretty neutral whenever it comes to actual political discussion, and you can see it in the latest podcast about Jontron. They don't jump to any conclusions or try to condemn him, or act like he's a Nazi.
Honestly though, they make a lot of good shit so I don't care how they lean politically.

Vegetable Police

Zooc, but pewdiepie is a given. :^)