Let's talk about sex dolls. I want this one

Let's talk about sex dolls. I want this one.
My problem is, "sexdollmag" has the same fucking logo as Passion Dolls.
But you check the comments, and people have been ripped off by them:
sexdollmag.com/sex-doll-scams/#comment-515
dollforum is obsessed with fucking Passion Dolls.
It runs deeper. My options are these:
passiondolls.com/product/sex-doll-victoria-c
erotic-dolls.com/product/miliza/
babydoll.com.tw/tw_product_view.asp?PidNo=201605280003&FKindNo=F0026

Notice how Passion Dolls has the fewest pictures but watermarks all over them.
Then erotic-dolls has way more pictures. How the fuck did that happen?
Babydoll site has even more pictures. All of them.

For the price of $1600-$1800, I'm getting extremely paranoid here.
I don't need some Bud Bundy blowup doll arriving.
Or like the scam reports on Passion Dolls, nothing in months.

Other urls found in this thread:

iamdollusa.com/product/katie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why bother with something like that?

I want the whole body of the hot girl who never speaks and lays there as I fuck her.

Why do you want an oppai piggu then.
You could get a nice dakimakura and an onahole for every day of the week and have money left over

i hope you can find love!

Notice how the rest of these don't have watermarks. Meaning Passion Dolls took the pictures. You don't easily remove a solid watermark. Fuck!

I considered buying the expensive ass textile printer to sell those, since they sell pretty damn well. I want this whole damn fake woman.

I don't trust real women. Not going through their games again. They have way too many fucking rights. They're allowed to manipulate with no repercussions. This is kidnapping prevention.

i don't trust anyone, but i hope this can change. just stay on your guard, don't give away too much of yourself, and try your best in all parts of life.
i don't even take all of this advice, but i'm trying.

Yeah, don't need sage advice. I'm pretty old, myself. To the 20 year olds, anyway. Have no trouble talking to women. I'm only available to the wrinkled old ones. Oh yeah, it turns around when they lose their sex appeal. I don't want cellulite and baby stretched pussy. I want a hot young fake body that doesn't nag.

But to be ripped off like those who have reported these places as scams, and lose up to $1700?

Fuck no.

Fucking administrator approved comments only Passion Dolls propaganda sites.

hey, i'm bumping your thread.
i'm not young, either, but this really should be a last resort. maybe you're there.
these dolls do keep getting more realistic, though! maybe we will live to a point where they aren't just big barbies with holes.

God sex dolls are creepy.

And don't this companies dolls come in any other shape than anorexia with F-cup?

Don't mind the cranky shit from me. I haven't had a woman in months, but I don't want an actual woman. I'm sick of them. This is why it's their loss. I have my own house and collect rent from another one. So I have the money to spend once on this, or several times on a real one that acts like I should shower her with gifts and fancy restaurants.

Cecile was anorexia? This blonde "Dionne" is worse than that.

Forgot the blonde.

Not creeped out by these. The one time payment but sex any time I want trumps everything.

just don't forget what being with a real one is like, Holla Forumsrother. i agree that they can be tough to handle.
you might be better off spending the money on yourself in a better way, but you know yourself better than anyone else.

Being with a real one. Dead fish. Gambling what sex acts they like. Their pussy's not on display, so you could choose someone beautiful but she could have disgusting calloused beef curtains. Or any STD, have to go to the clinic every time to make sure.

Do they make a luara b version ?

Some Japanese companies make LG models to curb pedophiles. And the media's against it. I say, let the pedos do it. Keeps their wandering hands busy.

i understand. i've had my share of bad experiences, but the good experiences have been worth it.
i'm going to sleep, but i hope you find your girl, or at least the best doll!

Yeah, I'm sleeping too very soon. Hope I find the doll. You're too positive. That's usually the way girls think. #suspicious

#TheBestTheBestTheBest

Last. Going to bed. Might have to check the wizards. Some would certainly have a doll.

Do they have assholes?

Why don't you just get a real girlfriend

seriously? are you too fucking lazy to read the whole thread?

see
bottom comment

uncanny valley or whatever its called
they look so close to lifelike that its creepy

just use a barbie doll

Sex dolls are fucking boring, they need to be more exotic, get creative it's a fucking doll it can be anything.
Anyone can go out and find a normal human to fuck, but how about a 20 lbs. of pussy and ass goblin fuck doll?

Why does this bother me so much more than waifu pillows or fleshlights?

Uncanny Valley?

Replacement of perfectly valid sentients such as women with dolls…

It's not misogyny – it's just some sort of extstential failure that makes me kinda sad.

LMAO
women are literally walk fuck/birth holes, their entire existence is meaningless outside of being an accessory to men.

I'm with you on this one user. Too many dolls lookin' like plastic bikini model whores with dead eyes.

I'd buy a cock gobblin' goblin with long ears I can yank as I fuck her mouth.

Or a robot midget doll. With blank eyes so the dead stare isn't even an issue. And real joints with little gearboxes attached that make fake servo noises when the joint moves. That would be hot.

No; Unfortunately, we are accessories to them.

It's our job to provide them with structure, and you can see just how far men will go to to ensure this – Just look at ISIS.

Masculinity is nature, and nature abhors a vacuum. Men will defy/destroy any civilization that deprives them of an opportunity towards relevance, and replace it with one which does.

Op ur dolls look like shit and they're too old. You can go out and fuck some anorexic chick with bolted on tits irl, you cant fug pic related tbh

I was about to post pretty much exactly this.

I can't fuck pic related? "To be honest"? LoL

for this amount, you could get like 10 hours with real prostitutes

Not the kind who get mandatory STD check-ups. Those are a little more expensive.

If you're gonna spend money for sex, might as well go with the doll. Personally I'm waiting for robots that look like anime.

wut

I'm talking about licensed brothels you dolt. Where you know the women don't have crabs the size of lobsters because they're regularly checked for that shit.

Those bitches are fucking expensive though. You're not going to get 10 hours of sex for $1800.00 like with street hookers.

These dolls literally have more value than most women. It's the end for glorified meat bags

so you visit dollforum but missed all the other vendors? try iamdollusa.com they have a good reputation. the doll pictued is the WM 140cm dcup model with head wm 38. Wm is the manufacturer in china, 1am dolls (or passion dolls for that matter) is the overseas distributor.
1am has her listed for$1599 with free shipping. that price is normal and shouldn't raise red flags (remember these are TPE dolls not silicone and only 40iches tall). I recommend them, Bret, the guy who runs it is a good guy. i bought a cheaper inflatable from them in 2014.

iamdollusa.com/product/katie/
here's your girl, you'd have to pick the options, she has the tan skin option in your photos and head wm 38 like i said. and no i don't work for these people. i only know this stuff cause i almost bought one last year. and the reason the pictures are all the same is because WM (the manufacturer) send them to their distributors to promote there products. and everyone just slaps there watermark on them.

Thanks OP, I just fapped to a fucking doll.

I'll search around for info on iamdollusa.com
As for Passion Dolls, this information right here is why I won't buy from them.

You're welcome. I hope to fuck one almost daily.

You people are seriously sexy

Don't be a faggot. OP , put your 1700 dollars in the bank. Keep saving your money until you get enough for a down payment on a house about 15000 more or less. Buy house. Now your credit is good enough to buy a decent car. Get an account on a dating sight. Go on date. On first date talk about the deck and possible pool your planning to build at your new house thay you live in alone . Get 24/7 pussy for the rest of your life plus a nice house and car to drive.

Do this minus the dating. Live alone and you don't have to lose countless money, time, and freedom to be subservient to a vapid cunt who will suck you dry.

Too late. I already have my own house, and a second one that I collect monthly rent from. I don't need to give a shit what people think in the privacy of my own home, as I don't need a woman nagging or trying to change me. I get my shit done on my own without a pushy bitch around. Fucking dating site? I don't want a fat cow with children. I already fucked up getting with a fit woman with kids. She dead now. (Didn't kill her btw)

Sex dolls did nothing wrong. Not all of us have sisters you know.

I remember stealing my sisters dolls, and jerking off with them.
good times
even lied my way out of it when my mother found them in my bed

lol wtf was that last year?
adorable that you think she didn't know what you were up to, cause she definitely knew.

nah, that was about 8 years ago, and if she did, she never bought it up again, and that good enough for me

Just imagine when technology advances to the point that a motorized skeleton can be inserted into these and programmed to imitate the exact motions, expressions, and sounds of a real girl.

I think the result will be a RAPID drop in population increase and probably they would get outlawed pretty quick.

But imagine all the badass, basically real, dolls that people would create. Honestly when we create robots that pass the uncanny valley or pass the turring test it will be the next giant leap in technology.

Among a few other things, the gaping assholes really turn me off.

^

Long time lurker first time post on the chans not sure if this is the place for this buy
after reading some about sex robots this has been on my mind
Sex robots might be good for society if it was considered social acceptable
First off young men would just go to robots instead of having gf so that would be the end of strip clubs and prostitution, would vastly lower the number of STD, unwanted pregnancies and organised crime that profits off these.
also, this would bring the topic of declining birth rates to forefront of discussion and that the birth rates wear declining as they are now long before sex robots.
Now the more sexual partners a woman has the less like she is to be happly married when she gets older but this has no effect on men, so young men would spend their youth having safe sex and when they get older late 20’s early 30’s would be able to find mentally well-adjusted woman to settle down with providing a stable family unit which is produces well-adjusted children.
This kind of competition would force woman to rely on things other than their looks and there monopoly in the dating/sexual market place, meaning that men would be picking wives based on personality, intelligence, how kind they are… etc and not “be nice to me and I might let you fuck me”. So just like any kind of animal they would adapt to the new environment and the vanity fuelled woman of the facebook generation would thing of the past.
So just like people that adhere to traditional religious values (no sex before marriage) tend to have happier marriages this might acutely bring that back.
BUT this all hinges on women et robots take away one their biggest barging tools which would force them to change behaviour, woman that have more to offer than just sex this for them not a problem robots no compition but most woman would let be honest smash every sex robots, then vote and shame every politician to get them outlawed.

ummm… no

How about a Gary Sinise doll?

s

Posting in a white genocide thread.

Holla Forums pls go
all sexbots should mean to you is more 3DPD for you

Face is just Ok but the body looks pretty good

OUT OF THE WAY NORMALFAGS

Dat "ddn't kill her by the way" was very suspectos tbh

cuck

Seriously, OP

-Buy a copy of Skyrim or Fallout 4 (around $30 or so)

-Download CBBE for it (Free)

-Buy a Fleshlight (around $60 or so)

You can be with your virtual GF anytime you want (or just BE her, if that rings your bell – subtract the cost of the Fleshlight.)

I just can't get behind the idea of cuddling with a piece of plastic.

They don't bother me as much as real girls' assholes.

I wouldn't waste 5¢ on the real thing.

HAHAHAHA haha ha hoo, boy. You're a funny guy. This doesn't happen, ever.
Said no woman ever.

Seconded. Would swap the head model with another.

NOPE

She killed herself. Or her husband made it look like a suicide. I don't know.

Have had both for many years.
The fuck? I'm usually a male character with naked pixel bitches all up on my pixel dick. Don't get why men would want to play as women, unless it's to watch their ass as they run in 3rd person.