Characters play chess

Black wins.

The very game of chess is a metaphor for battlefield tactics. Its to keep the mind sharp. The worst part is that the cocky one is also shown to have the early lead and is always beaten by the smug quiet opponent.

Fuck you I laughed

I have a show just for you.

It has the cute from Ginger Snaps

I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE SON, NO!

was it khino

Is that the power glove kid?

Was this thread made specifically with The Seventh Seal in mind?

They should have anticipated that niggerapes grow like wild bananas

Just nuke the industry tbh

No it's because some pretentious film analysis channel just made a video about it (I know because it showed up on my recommended).

Doesn't seem to be. But holy fuck, this guy is a chamaleon or something? He is in The Expanse and I completely didn't recognize him. In fact, he is in a lot of shows I watched and I never realized to be the same guy.

name 48 movies where that happened

prequinos?

If you ever needed a reason to go to /television/, here it is.

I liked it

Did that happen in the prequels? I can't recall tbh, I was just generally thinking about a potential humorous scene in an otherwise serious movie.
Because some retard said "drumpf"?
I'm not going to your shitty rulecucked board where anons get banned for referencing harry potter simply because a couple of faggots here like to throw low effort political shit everywhere.

Has there ever been a movie where the writing doesn't pull cheap tricks to get you to sympathize with the MC and instead portrays him/her as a complete and total selfish, sociopathic/psychopathic fuck doing whatever they can to get ahead or stay under the radar?

Boy have I got just the movie for you

Now THATS kino

Fag you're replying to here.
I've actually seen that movie and it really is exactly what I was describing.
Negative patrician points for me for forgetting about it.
The fag MC even lets his own best employee get shot dead near the end because he didn't like his negotiation for a better raise.
This was all on top of him being present at an active murder scene without telling the pigs what he knew.
10/10 sociopath kino tbh

Arival was good.

>..aaaand checkmate

Good job spoiling it.

this movie actually felt like a thriller.
i was pretty surprised by his sidekick's acting, too.

>>>Holla Forums

heh, mad as fuck

what's with the spoiler tag?
what's wrong with snowpiercer?