Brazilian man, shot his girlfriend that he suspected was cheating. Thoughts?

Brazilian man, shot his girlfriend that he suspected was cheating. Thoughts?

At this point nobody should be surprised this shit happens in Brazil anymore.

Just a few million more to go.

might makes right

If she was cheating, good riddance. Hope the next bitch learns her place.
If she wasn't, that's vigilante justice for you. There is a reason we're so big on "due process" and "basic human rights" here in the first world.

life's a bitch and then you die

That's the game you play when you get in a relationship

I'm brazilian, and I approve this message.

Not having any human sympathy makes you a savage. And savages are niggers and jews. Are you a nigger?

What was she saying at the beginning? Sounded like she was saying "No oy vey, no oy vey."

Fucking Jew.

Shiggy

T H O T P A T R O L

Thanks user I needed something to fap to and regular smut wasn't doing it for me

She claims she didn't steal his money, while at the same time promising him to give it back.

muh gr8 nation

Try Harder faggot I've been here since the first exodus. Pic unrelated.

Kek

go back.

THOT had it coming

Everyone here is from 4chan you stupid cuck

I think she shouldn't have cheated.

make me

Gayest band ever.

funny how you faggots keep talking about "cuckchan" when they aren't even concerned about you. Like the geeks complaining about the chads getting pussy. Keep it up circle-jerk.

*unsheathes katana*
As you wish…

*teleports behind you*

I hate cheating whores but this is wrong, they must live in poverty, not this.

i kinda wonder what the lead up to this was. too bad we only have some bits and pieces.

he could get a refund if he didnt platter it with blood

Yeah I said it bitch. And the facts are true shitty NIPPON steel like your taste in swords.

those makeshift cones

You're gonna regret that…

You haven't seen many Brazilian snuff films, have you? /k/ would have an absolute fucking meltdown at the quality of weaponry down there.

That because most of the people on 4chan right now probably have no idea Holla Forums even exists. Unlike Holla Forums 4Chan actually gets traffic and isn't a stagnant slow ass mess outside of the exodus boards. People here on Holla Forums though are bitter and isolationist so anyone that doesn't match them exactly must be a worthless 4cucker

Is that a legit request?

Just one. Brazil is exactly like one big crackhouse.

I know notallhues are bad, but the vast majority are. Sorry to anyone who was offended.
However, the USA is still has a lower murder rate than Venezuela, Brazil, or several other countries in South America. We (used to be) are much more civil, and have a better sense of judgement. Things were not so bad that order could not be contained.

Oh man you are really impressive. "I've been on this Romanian competitive Beet-carving fansite longer than you, so I am RIGHT."