Go on Holla Forums

Is political discussion here dead?
No real substance to any of these boards unless something big is happening, like a war or election.

about what exactly?

sounds like all you really want to do is shitpost in hopes of getting banned so you can complain about it here

That's nice, Holla Forums. Please make yet another thread. It's not like your spam gets tiring or anything. Sorry you were too spergy for the Reddit crowd to stick around. Sorry you got BTFO by Jontron. But at some point you're going to have to realize that spamming other boards like here and Holla Forums only makes us hate you more.

Nice wordFFFFFIIIIILLLLLTTTTTEEEEERRRRR XDDs, btw. Very mature stuff.

Oh dysnomia, you handsome card you.

This. You're a faggot and you should blow your brains out.

Jontron addressed Holla Forums?
Hwat?
I need more information.

Where have you been for the last week or two?

On Holla Forums.
I hate that I never hear about these things.

Everything?
Anyway everyone knows that neo/pol/ is a hugbox, needs to be purged, it attracts normalfags & censors discussion on other board.

It sounds like you are looking for >>>/reddit/

lol. You poor derpy fucks, do you forget why Holla Forums is the way it is? It's because you leftists ran away to make your own faggy board. You literally had no arguments and ran away crying. Same thing with the lolbertarians. Time to come to terms that you and your marxist bullshit has nothing to offer.

political discussion is somewhat dying due to the echo-chambers that the internet has divided itself into, combined with universities/colleges also becoming echochambers due to the leftist dominance combined with "safe space" tactics

but your bullshit has nothing to do with that, you just acted like a faggot and then labeled your actions as "political discussion"

be sure to relay the fact that everyone thinks you're a faggot when you proceed to add what happens in this thread to the soon to be made Holla Forums part of your shitty greentext, you fucking faggot

Before the current election happend, everyone with half a brain realized that the political system was so fucked that no ones vote mattered for anything. But when Trump came around the autists were blinded by anime girls with trump hats and pepe memes ,and put their hope into him even though the political system was already so corrupt. It honestly saddens me that people are so dumb and one dimensional in thought.

I know Holla Forumstards will defend trump till their final breath but honestly when will you guys realize that you will actually need to do something to change the world rather then hope someone like trump does it for you.

The left is just as bad don't get me wrong, I would prefer trump over the puppet hilary but acting like trump is gonna solve all of Americas problem is brainless as fuck. Maybe if you guys addressed actual issues instead of debate over sjws and your hatred of so and so race and the next way to troll shia then you would actually get something worthwhile done.

Considering 90% of half Holla Forums is shills or anti Trump bait, transgender shit, "drumpf btfo", or "dae want to go on reddit" and only 10% politics, I don't believe you that you actually got banned for being anti Trump.

I'm not anti-Trump. I just think some things he does just give the libs fodder for their gay talkshows with current year man and such.

this is exactly why you get laughed at and b&. you arent even capable of forming an intelligent thought to reply with.

You double nigger, it's about him doing shit that has no effect other than to make himself look incompetent, when he isn't. Of course, I think he could be doing this on purpose for 4D chess reasons, but it's not like any of us will ever know.
PR is irrelevant to Holla Forums, but not so much to the president, is what I'm kind of getting at.

That explains why they're all over Holla Forums lately.
I was enjoying a relatively politics free spree of shitposting then they show up out of the blue to stir shit up with Holla Forums faggots in every god damn thread.

Go to /polk/.
As long as you don't act like an obnoxious shitstirring retard you can discuss whatever.

Please elaborate as to why PR is irrelevant in this case.
Protip: you can't :^)

You probably worded it like a fag, Holla Forumsacks know Trump isn't perfect, he's a step in the right direction and a living meme. Get fucked.

I really wish this was true. Holla Forums is full of reddit-tier liberals and SJWs.

Both his travel bans are blocked by the courts which shows his administration at worst doesn't understand the law and at best doesn't know how to impliment its agenda. Michael Flynn getting sacked also reflects poorly on his administration. There's no solid plan for the wall. The healthcare reform is literally obamacare lite which is better than nothing but is still gonna leave us behind other first world nations. At least the stock market is healthy and except for the Mexican president foreign relations are okay. The state department is about to get neutered for better or worse though

Glad to see you were banned for good reason.

I tried posting on Holla Forums one day and found out that my IP received a ban, I have a dynamic IP and probably some faggot used a proxy or something and got banned, and got this message. I would understand if the ban was for shilling and shit, because reading the shit that was posted it seemed very shill like, but I don't think it would be enough to warrant a ban but I don't give a shit since I can just reset my router and move on to post red text one liners prasing kek like always.

I'm tired of seeing this pic. Could someone please color her hair and tail in on the second pic so it looks like the same girl?

I forgot that he is meme magic incarnate. That is a +1 for trump. He also is really divisive and feeds on conflict. It's not his fault there's conflict but he willingly exacerbates it to his own gain. He's also pro surveillance and will never make anime real

Not politics fault you're a shit troll, back to 4Chan.

Fucking lefty tards fuck off from Holla Forums and 4chan no ONE WANTS YOU

But user, why?

If you try and have a conversation with trump cucks they won't respond. I'm starting to think it's all a joke

Ecelebs are cancer

FUCK OFF LEFTY POL

I HAVE POST COUNTLESS TIMES ON LEFTYPOL TRYING TO DISCUSS MY VIEWS AND YOURS BUT YOUR FUCK SHIT FAG MOD ALWAYS BAN ME

FUCK OFF FOREVER TO YOUR ECHOCHAMBER I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOU AND SLICKE OFF YOUR FACE FROM YOUR HEAD FAG FUCKS

I knew the GameGrump tards were a bunch of SJW cucks just by looking at them - same with the Super Best Friends…

I seethis claim all the time but I recently posted in a Trump thread where I brought up his Jewish connections, mentioned his family being married into Jewry and said that he was a civic nationalist and I didn't get banned and my comment stayed up.

Are you sure that your post history and the tone of your complaint didn't out you as an obvious leftist trying to stir shit? Reminder that leftypol is just as banhappy as pol is, they just have a lot less traffic so the bans aren't as regular.

HEIL!

I'm sure there is a board in reddit where you can circle jerk about muh ecelebs

That's what I mean. How many people are actually on this board? I suspect a lot of the parroting is actually one person "pretending to be retarded"

blocked by californian courts* so in other words, traitors.

Also, the president is explicitly given power to block certain immigrants from coming here, so the courts actually don't understand the law

This confuses me. The courts are wrong, a trial would show that, yet Trump opts to back down, accomodate, and rewrite the terms even though the original wording was perfectly okay. I don't get why he doesn't plow through with all his momentum.

Because he's not a far right-winger as Berkeley would have you believe - he's an accomodational left-of-center populist. The funny thing about the recent election is as far as I know, it's the first election between two Democrats.

I'm not a lawyer, so we'll find out if it ever goes to trial. So it's not worst case scenario, but the whole thing makes him and his administration seem incompetent. To the anons asking why PR mattered it's because all the congressmen and senators trump needs on his side do everything for the sake of their image. If Trump isn't popular he'll continue to have a hard time accomplishing anything.

Here's another Trump issue, he's got zero interest in the environment which is a pretty large issue. I'm not going to debate any climate change deniers right now. If you think it's a non-issue I highly suggest you go to your community college and take some classes until you can reach the most logical conclusion on your own.

That's some tasty bait, user.

pls go to school, user

ftfy

But somehow the people you trust for your information are unbiased and indifferent? You're a nigger

hahahahahaha you actually think you won that one jesus christ

I sure as fuck hope so. I don't like Trump or Hillary so I was never interested in hearing about them. Also I'm pretty tired of seeing Trump making his butthole face in every fucking thread I'm in.

PR sure mattered a lot during the primaries when they were saying Trump had no chance to win.
PR sure mattered a lot when the entire media attacked Trump for standing up for his campaign manager for brutally raping a defenseless jewess as he walked by her.
PR sure mattered a lot when the entire media was attacking Trump for saying "Grab them by the pussy".
PR sure mattered a lot when the entire media claimed Trump was a Russian spy.

Oh wait, none of that mattered because no one trusts the liberal Jewish media that you are so afraid of, you faggy redditor. You obviously weren't here to learn from gamergate why PR means absolutely fucking nothing. Lurk moar

What did he mean by this?