So, evidently I'm getting too old, not just to be an ephebophile but for dating in general...

So, evidently I'm getting too old, not just to be an ephebophile but for dating in general. Every girl I've fucked in the last year has been a womanchild, from 14 to 26. The 26 year old is a single mother with a gorgeous body, but she's obsessed with star wars and fallout. I've asked her what she does for a living (because she can afford extremely expensive nerd gear like new computers every few months, special edition star wars xboxes, etc.) but all she's told me is "I'm taking care of family and work at church." I should get a job at that church, damn.

The young girls, it's the same thing. Anime wall scrolls, tumblr accounts, fetishes for petplay and daddies.

There's a 14 year old girl with a very pretty face and an extremely tight little body who has been pleading with me for weeks to let her come live in my house and be her daddy. Her metabolism is ridiculous, all she eats is junk food. Kit kats, dr pepper, pizza. I asked her what her favorite meal was earlier and she seriously responded "chicken tenders and fries."

Now I sit in judgment from a place of utter hypocrisy, my apartment i a pig stye, I have tons of shelves of nothing but video games, a wall of action figures, a giant nude poster of Jana Defi in my bedroom (yes, I take it down when I bring girls over) but I mean, I eat healthy, I exercise regularly, I try to help out friends and family.

This isn't even bait. It's just fuckin' stupid.

Explain.

She's probably living off the child support. Churches are usually all-volunteer and they don't give out money for people to live like that.

fucking kill yourself you pretentious cunt.

You sound frustrated, friend.

Isn't that just natural? If there is an increased demand for something naturally it will be filled up by an equivilent increase in supply, the truth is nobody want disrespectful whores who fuck around, men want submissive women who like or pretend to like things they like, thus women adapt to this because they desire company too. Others, more outrageous, try to drive up their own value and make you accept their disgustingness through 'activism' and feminism.
Basically if men become manchildren, women will become infantalized too methinks.
3DPD is still cancer, there is no salvation outside the 2D waifu

robot womb waifus are salvation

oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you looking for actual love, or just wanting to continue in sexual promiscuity?
Real women are harder to win over, I've learned.

Also, waifu womb bots can't real for at least another 10 years, and they'd cost thousands of dollars, even if they enter the mainstream.

OP isn't even dating quality women, I despise people that are obsessed with video games. Don't get me wrong, I love the Dark Souls Series but fucking grow up and watch some Evangelion or something. Immature adults are insane.

You have reached the point in life where you think you are "too old for this shit" and while every generation does this VERY differently it still happens to everyone, where you outlive the culture of your generation.
But look at the alternatives. For example if I look at the people I know who have made this transition I see empty husks of who they were. Many sacrifice almost their entire time to their child and have only their family as their real, close friends. Others, if they have the money, travel all the fucking time and have vacations all the time - probably because their actual life has become too boring. My father made it the goal of his life to make money, buisness is kind of his game and while at times I certainly get the fun of literally turning rocks into money it still doesn't "fill the gap" that the simulation of adventure, that is our anime and videogame culture is, fills at least enough to make my freetime feel precious.

So, back to you, OP: Don't look down on them (or yourself), but try to maybe look beyond their desires and hobbies to see if you can find someone who has roughly the same ideas about whats important life.

If you're a male, single, and have a job, then you'll be able to afford a few 1000s dollars

or Cowboy Bebop, whatever, I think Evangelion is the most grown up anime, ever.

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth an joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

Or someone has there hand in the collection box.

not sure if bait.

This must die.

This really must die. Get ur fucking shit together.

Garbage Thread.

Congratulations OP, you're living proof that maturity has nothing to do with age. You should get a job at Breitbart and spread the truth to the indoctrinated masses so we can all have our own 14-year-old girlfriend who likes anime and tendies.

Why the fuck did you even make this thread?

I would love for a fourteen year old to have an interest in me being her daddy.

how old are you, OP?

Two chad threads in an hour span. Hmph. Holla Forums is evolving.

Nice RP. At least its better than the lib shill threads

You're just coming to the realization that tumblrcunts are the female version of imageboard users.

Similar to a diet version of a food product marketed to women (and fags), Tumblr is 99% logic free.

He's right. Evangelion is the thinking mans anime.

The 14yo looks like a good deal to me…

I agree… 14-yo's are freaking gorgeousness personified… and then there's their little sisters as well… very adorable.