How do I tell my mom I'm racist?

How do I tell my mom I'm racist?

(Parents are divorced and live in opposite parts of my state, my dad is kinda racist but not conscious of it)

She has notices genetics playing a role in human behavior but doesn't make any connections to race and genetics.

She's had friends with adopted brown kids who grow up to be stupid even though they are raised in white family's in all white towns. She once said they have problems because they have bad genetics.

She was also a child welfare attorney and has had expirience with stupid family's, she said her whole life she wanted to believe genetics had nothing to do with success but after working for years she said it made her see that it does.

How can I tell her this without her knee jerk liberal programming kicking in?

I just want to tell her what I really think instead of lying and pretending forever.

"HEIL HITLER"

/thread

Mom, I hate niggers.

Ask if she wants to go on vacation to Haiti. When she say no ask why not. Take it from there

She would probably say something like the only reason it sucks is because the blacks weren't privileged like us.

Holla Forums is not your blog, faggot. Why the fuck do you need to tell her anyway?

There is your door-opening. Haiti used to be the richest French (?) colony in the Caribbean and Blacks inherited it. In Haiti, Blacks had all the privilege historically.

It's not a blog but it has more to do with telling people your close to what you really think. This is related because I assume a lot of people on here have this problem.

It's not, fuck off. This kind of thread is the same type of cancer as "hey Holla Forums redpill me on X". Best idea is to keep it away from your relatives. You're just risking to be disowned and shunned. If you'd have lurked moar, like you should have, you'd already know that. We had so many shit threads about some idiot whining because he lost friends and family because he decided to be 100% honest about his political views.

say that its about loving your own people not hate

Mom I am trash.

Send her dead nigger as a mother's day present.

FTFY.

Don't tell her. She'll only blame herself because of her OWN indoctrination.

you don't. just start casually expressing your views on shit and strong-arm it.
99% chance she blames your dad for your denial of the shoah.

I'm not even touching the Jewish question or the Shoah. It's more just about race in general.

My dad never really had that much of an effect on me (kinda autistic) though I've spent enough time with him to have been influenced by him.
My mom won't blame my dad if I said anything about Jews, my dad thinks Ashkenazis are really smart and brings up people like Freud and Einstein all the time as examples.

you have no chance
/thread

With humor and a smile,when some opportunity presents itself make a humorous and slightly racist comment.If you're reproached for this explain your situation about how tired you are of (can be a hell of a lot of different things) don't go all aspy presenting evidence or proof almost every White American that has worked around your average blacks or Mexicans has some lingering suspicion regarding race.

While this may not redpill her she won't hate you for it and in the long run is the surest strategy to open someone's eyes. If it descends into a argument casually put the burden of proof on the other person there is no way someone can prove that an African with an IQ of 68 is "the same" as you or themselves the purpose of this is not to win the argument but to get them to think critically of their own opinion without you prompting it directly.

Above all don't get angry and stay calm good luck.

This is what I've been doing. It helps that my dad is fairly racist and backs me up. Too bad he's a lolberg and hates Trump. He's always been extremely jealous of anyone that does even slightly better in life than him.

kill yourself

According to Colony of Citizens by Laurent Dubois, Saint Dominique (the colonial name of Haiti) produced more than all other European colonies in America combined in the years before the slave uprising began. It supplied 40% of Europe's sugar and 60% of of Europe's coffee.

I was just honest and straightforward. My parents know niggers leech off us, so I said the best solution for us is to separate. I explained how northern Europeans have pathological altruism and that the best way we can help humanity is by having our own homeland. She said "Wow, I'd never thought of that." My dad was already mostly redpilled anyway.

Be a man and just say it. Female opinions don't matter which applies to your mother as well.

Off by one, faggot.

And you're wrong. I've redpilled many relatives. You just need to know how to make them lower their defenses so you can slip in the red pill covertly.

Because one faggot sperged hard doesn't mean it'll happen to everyone.