This is kino, I challenge you to find an example of a higher form of pure artistic expression. Protip: You can't

This is kino, I challenge you to find an example of a higher form of pure artistic expression. Protip: You can't

The SoL genre has come a long way since Lucky Star, kiddo.

What the fuck is this shit.
Do people actually watch this boring shit?
This is worse than Naruto.
I'm starting to understand that cuckime autist.

I can't stop watching. Why is this so addicting.

You sound like a normalfag who needs explosions every minute tbh.

Yeah, they do and they shit up every other board with pro gook garbage and off topic anime shitposting.
Wake up white man, the weeb is the enemy of the imageboard.

I think this has to be the worst one. You come a an imageboard and pretend that the very concept wasn't invented by japs. Get out normalfag.

The concept of a webforum is hardly a chink invention, the chinks just twisted it and made it anonymous.

Slice of life is treatment for critical life deficiency. Only that it doesn't cure it and they should just kill themselves.

While almost every source of imageboard salt is tapped out after all the years of nonstop baiting and trolling, the common weeb yet remains a imperishable and easily tapped source. All you have to do is turn the normalfag dial up a bit at them and watch the fireworks.

Isn't that blue haired girl meant to be 17 or some shit like that?

nice

I don't know what you're talking about. That scene's riveting.

merely pretending

Non Non Biyori is the greatest show ever made.

also
>>>/a/

ANIME GIRLS WITH UNNATURAL HAIR COLORS ARE SHIT, THEY SHOULD HAVE BLACK RO BROWN HAIR IF THEY ARE JAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't even have to try

spotted the buzzword of the Holla Forumsedditor

normal hair in anime is boring.

Never even posted on Holla Forums, I saw it used on other boards. What if I said relaxing instead?

waifu generator trash

>>>/a/

Anime women are so pleasant.

>>>/a/

One of the animes that I most hate on the face of the Earth. Lucky Fucking Star, the cancer that fucked the Anime industry just as Naruto fucked the fan base. Vomited by studio Kyoani, responsible for other moeshits like K-ON !, Haruhi and Clannad, Lucky Star is about the perils of Konata, which apparently is what every Moefag wants to fuck or be. A blue haired loli KAWAII DESU who jerk off to erotic games and watch anime all the time, although the Moefags are more similar to her father, a shit pedophile who takes pictures of her daughter's friends, but unlike the typical fan of Lucky Star, he is not a virgin.

The episodes focus on the boring adventures of Konata and her friends: Tsundere jump-border beaner, her retarded sister, whore with glasses and several other unimportant characters. You can have a level of how edifying and exciting this Anime is when you spend a third of the first episode TALKING ON WHICH SIDE YOU SHOULD EAT A FUCKING CHOCOLATE HORN! OUR KYOANI! YOU MAKE SEE THE FUCK OF THE INK OF THE WALL DRY LOOK LIKE A DAMNED FOR GOD ADVENTURE! AFTER SEVEN DAMN MINUTES OF THAT SHIT I HAD TO STOP AND PUNCH A PANDA BEAR! SO FURIOUS THAT I GOT!

Unfortunately for everyone, even though it was a shitty anime, Lucky Shit was an absolute success and Kyoani's crooks congratulated themselves on selling billions and billions of puppets, pillows and various other Lucky Star products for Moefags full of money to spend and fulfill their dream of rape a pillow with Konata stamped on it. In addition,dozens of generic school anime copying Lucky Star style fl00dded the anime market.