Things That Haven't Been Ruined by Niggers

Deep woods camping
Backcountry skiing
Certain music followings

List some of your favorite things that niggers, or even mudslimes or beaners in general haven't ruined for whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
amazon.com/Nickels-Ounces-Deandre-Otis-Surrell/dp/1462893031
youtube.com/user/LifeguardRescue11
books.google.co.jp/books?id=bVJLPKjTUkIC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
wilderness.net/map
youtube.com/channel/UCAk3t7WHs2zjsZpopox8Taw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literature. cuz they are barely literate and proud of it.

Amateur radio.

Almost anything to do with nature, it being racist and anti-semitic.

higher quality of that comic

I doubt this nog will be alive by the time he finishes his second novel… If his nigger antics described there are true.

Thanks user.

German and Scottish heritage festivals are relatively non-enriched and a lot of fun.

While niggers have yet to ruin literature, women and jews are trying to do to it what they did to Art.

Lynching.

Generally topics with a high barrier to entry. I won't include academic history though, because so many historians cuck out to write narratives supportive of negroes.

Modern Literature, at least, is pretty subverted.

But you still have 400 years of good white man's literature to pick from yes.

English style horse-riding events. Went to a few with ex-gf. Nice, beautiful, isolated country locale. One big competition in particular stood out: At least 1000 attendees, all white. Tens of thousands of dollars in tack (that's horse accessories) left in individual's horse trailers, completely unlocked and unattended. Forget your special $6000 riding saddle? Someone you've never met thinks nothing of loaning you one for the event. You've never seen anything so white and so high-trust. I looked very carefully for any niggers. I found six: One was a very out of place looking date for a coal burner. The other five were employees of the catering outfit, and they were of the older, actually willing to do some work, non-thug type. This must have been what the antebellum South was like: high-trust, high-class whites enjoying life, and only a small smattering of niggers who knew their place.

Fishing, drinking, Hunting and burning crosses.

Rock Climbing

Thanks for reminding me. A horse show jumping competition would be a great place to take a date.

Olympic swimming?
Muesli.
Shitposting.

shitposting

any swimming

Niggers are afraid of water.

I do a lot of climbing and for some reason, blacks just can't climb as well as whites.

Does the Navy count then?

Following the law.

Blacks have been adapted to the savanna while pretty much every other race had to adapt and endure wide variety of environments during their marches around the globe.

retro gaming

I hate to be 'that user', but is there any scientific research to back that up? I've seen the same claim for years and never bothered to ask.

Take your science elsewhere, user.
If it ain't white, it ain't right.

When have they had to learn to swim when they're all contained on one continent and never smart enough to venture outward?

Sailing
Baking
Lynching
Anime
Watermelons in anime

Really, anything that isn't rooted in "American culture."

Not at all. The Navy is a nig fest now

mfw

The Royal Navy isn't too chimpified yet, iirc we let women in now though.

I literally never come across black people online

That is allowed?

I met a couple last night, they were black jews.
Started calling me a pink and telling me whites are the spawn of the devil kek

Depends what you serve as.
Royal navy has always been allowed beards.
Pioneers are the only ones in the army that are allowed, if not then you can have a mustache if it fits regulation size.
Not sure about airforce, I don't think that they're allowed.

It keeps your face warm on the rough seas

Noted. All the same, I don't suppose somebody had the balls once to put together something on the subject?

I believe that's scruff. Actual beards should be mandatory. Baby faces aren't welcome.

There is. The "theory" is that they have too many abdominal muscles to swim and they sink.

Usually the father teaches the child how to swim.

toppest of keks

Fuck. I served in the US Navy and sometimes I had to shave twice a day to keep the stubble away

This sounds interesting. I'll look into local horse events.

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
Hard to swim on a stolen bicycle.

Yeah, British Navy is fairly different then.
We used to have like 3 brands of cigarettes specifically for sailors lmao
Pic related

then have longer legs relative to their height which gives them the wrong balance for swimming, they have higher bone density which makes them sink and they are scared of water because all the water in africa is full of alligators and shit. There is no good reason to go for a swim in africa.

Wew nig.

Prof rock

Math rock

Wtf I hate niggers now

wtf i hate 4chan now

I really really like this meme

wtf i hate memes now

black metal

dooth mootal

>Dirtbikes/ATVs tho niggers seem to prefer ATVs/Quads instead of dirtbikes
>Competitive shooting. Sure, niggers like guns, but not quality, expensive guns, and forget competing, since that takes practice which means discipline and $$$$

Basically anything that requires skill, discipline, involves water, and/or a high cost of entry.

Libraries
Museums
Art galleries
Antique shops
Fishing
Any winter sport
Any water sport
Hunting

Generally, if a hobby has anything to with building or creating it will be made up almost entirely of white men.

I've dabbled in carpentry, metalworking, leatherworking, electronics, rocketry, brewing, and watchmaking.

And I've never encountered a shitskin at workshops, meetups, or online(as far as I know). Those hobbies are made up almost entirely of white men and a few Asians.

The only thing shitskins create is terrible music and food.

Other than that they are pure consumers. They think paying to go watch a movie is a hobby.

Sadly this. It seems the only way to get away from niggers is to embrace cultures other than our own.

I for one plan on learning Russian over Chinese. I think we'll be slightly more accepted there.

Car culture

Ancient Swedish Herding-calls.

At the community college where I work, I've noticed that they love smartphones seemingly more than the average white. They have no self-control and will fail all their courses (being taken on public expense) because they'll tend to use their smartphones constantly unless it's strongly enforced against. The funny part is that they're totally computer illiterate. I was helping a smarphone-addicted negro youth one time to perform a basic online registration / password reset for his online learning services. He had utorrent running (actually impressed he figured out torrenting) and pretty much every bloatware and adware program imaginable, and when he opened IE then we had to wait as all the useless browser extensions loaded up.

Before negroes ruined dancing.

- correction
*on his notebook computer

that was magical

Better hope you don't have to wear a gas mask then.
Beards fuck up the seal.

Animal welfare.
Although that's more a thing of: What niggers don't ever do.

Black Metal ruined metal.

most underrated post

We should build a new modern city on water

I would say death metal is where it all went wrong.

I've met 5 black folks in my 5 years of rowing competitively.

Two had excellent genes, good strong/positive male role models in their lives, and a good work ethic.

The other three were the most out of shape, least coordinated, generally shitty rowers I'd seen in the sport.

Definitely depends on the individual, but Rowing is pretty stronk when it comes to racial cohesiveness

Pic related, the fastest pair on earth. The Kiwi Pair. I don't see any Abo in there

That left me speechless.

Classical music.

Math.

Sublime

Anything with a high barrier to entry or costly or obscure.

You know the imagine isn't exactly wrong.

You just have to replace all the objects in her way with other black people pushing drugs and trying to rob her.

White people have it easy because they pretend not to be racist while living in all white communities and don't have to live with blacks. It's really fucked up.

Source?

Bovine sorceress casting summon familiar.webm

Learning for fun.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've been to a couple of Smithsonians, and I love museums and basically anywhere where you pay for a ticket to go look at science. I've never seen more than one or two dindus for the hundreds of whites (and asians) there. Nothing scares a dindu away like education.

Nevermind, found it

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

inb4 some obsessed autist drives her off of the internet

Fencing.
I only see poo in the loo once in a while, everyone else is white.

Sigur Ros concerts.

Definitely anything outdoors or nature-related. Niggers hate that stuff, as do Jews. Funny how that works out, huh?

Bushcraft.

webms like re-ignite my love for white women…until I remember that she's 400 miles away and the only white women in my areas are all either fat /slutty/junkies/drunks/married

4000 miles

Things that aren't easy or pleasurable.

Oktoberfest!

There used to be a Greek Orthodox festival where I lived a while back that was cool, lots of great food.

Victorian literature. Paganism. Antiquing. Reading.

Listening to Frank Sinatra and old American and European pop generally. Video related. Say what you will about Brazil, but fifty years ago the great Antonio Carlos Jobim created some incredibly beautiful music. This is their duet of The Girl From Ipanema.

Eating healthy. They all hate it. ;>)

Or white women, yeah. My wife is really into leather and metalworking, making jewelry generally, making pottery and quilting. As well as painting. Shitskins don't paint either, do they?

Oh yeah, and gardening. Though Mexicans do yard work, but that's not what I meant.

Ouch, yes. Niggers never volunteer at the humane society or rescue abused animals or anything like that.

Gourmet cooking classes. Ha.

Good one. Asians are into this sometimes. No blacks, that's for sure.

Is there a digital version of this book I can pirate?
I want to read it aloud dramatically with friends.

I heard somewhere that nigs have higher bone density and therefore sink more in water

Anything computer-related.

I've been coding for 20 years and I've never met a nigger in my line of work in that entire time.

Id pick

Warhammer 40k

It remains gloriously free of niggers, mudslimes, sjws and womens and basks in its fascist imagery dripping with unashamed masculinity, imperialistic overtones of implicit manifest destiny of (white) man in a universe of savagery.

Also military scale modelling.

Theres always outliers but its pretty much the whitest hobby I can think of. Find me a nigger or paki who can model and paint up to professional standard. I cant think of one,

Bluegrass.

This and someone else mentioned Sailing, another high cost of entry sport. Some shitskins get into power boats but sailing yachts are virtually exclusively white (an the occasional imported decades younger asian wife)
>Drones/RC Aircraft

Bon Iver.

Also, pretty much every artist who ever did a Bon Iver cover.

*prog you dummy
nice album tho

Got back from about 5 miles of hiking in a local state park that was established in 1969.

As I got farther into it I started to see trash every where. Modello and coronoa bottles of beer. Really.

Then the full monty: styrafoam food boxes, toilet paper rolls, plastic containers of all sorts, styrofoam ice boxes, styrofoam plates, diapers, plastic forks. Not much different from pic related.

Eventually I saw the actual source live in the wold, large infections of spic broods. 6 or 9 20-40s aged parents. Fat, nasty, unhealthy adults with another half dozen or more round, bronze, unshapely kids making muck in the adjoining river. Fold up chairs, coolers full of 2 liter bottles of soda and junk food, playing in a fresh water river full of pollutants. Filth encircling them like an asteroid halo. I kept going (This was a new trail for me) and the trash got worse. Every 100 paces was a new 'site' where boxes of coronas would be littered with potato chip bags, plastic Big Gulps. They would 'set up camp' and leave all the non-biodegradable garbage behind. Each garbage heap instantly took me out of the moment.

In a nearby park, one placard from the early 70s (when the park opened, natural undeveloped land gifted by an aristocratic WASP family to the general public) showing a map of the trails. It was cracked and weather worn, yellowed, a modern relic that had seen many years and served thousands. It had black graffiti over it, with some kind of gang symbol, a gang nickname, and the year "2015" spraypainted in a circle.

Disgusting, but if the spics were dragging around coolers I doubt it was yet really deep in the woods.

Pic related to how I feel about what you described

Wading can be dangerous if you don't know how the water-current is, you can slip on rocks and stuff.

Could've also been absolute retards, heck, it was niggers so that might actually be it.

Got into this recently.

Sweden

Never had parents or parents didn't care enough to teach them to swim (if they were able to begin with). Also US public schools don't give swimming lessons

The entrance is a nicely maintained state park with camp sites. Typically inhabited by normal white people and normal middle class people. Once I got past a certain threshold from that the garbage was everywhere. Alcohol and fires are expressly forbidden with signs indicating as such, but I saw a makeshift fire (dead tree logs) and beer bottles everywhere. Who would police these areas? And if prosecutions were made, would it even make a difference to those who go there to trash it?

Sounds just like gypsies. Fucking hate them.

ice cream shops are still white you still get some nogs ,MUH lime sherbert

You often need to go really deep to find pristine nature. Like drive on a dirt road for 1 hour deep.

If you live in the US check out your local wilderness area, there are a lot of gems to be found. Recently backpacked one, in Colorado. Did not encounter a single soul for 4 days straight.

bluegrass is and always will be the whitest music to come out of america

cemeteries
heritage sites
ANY lake/pond/lagoon
ANY swimming hole
picnics
abandoned mills
hiking
my town

what era and scale is your preference?

Iv always been a fan of 1/72 because you can make grand scale diorama battle scenes and nothing pleases me more than aesthetic purity a grand battle diorama

I've got some bad news for you about GW…

To be fair though, any shitskin that enters the world of extreme metal doesn't try to dilute the formula with their Africanized "culture" and instead choose to embrace and, dare I say, appropriate white culture.

I don't know how you do it. I'm scared shitless to go bush whacking by myself due to animals.

White water kayaking
Windsurfing

Is it a game? Also I remember when I was kid and hearing how a single piece can cost $500. Seems like you get jewed pretty hard.

What is that?

Quit being a pussy and carry a stick.

You've got to realize that most dangerous animals are scared of you. That region is black bear & mountain lion country and the biggest mammal I saw was a mouse. Just make sure you stow away your food properly for the night.

I realize most animals would be scared of you. But predatory animal attacks do happen. Also a stick is not going to save you from a bear that has more power than 2 linebackers.

Oh my god
It's all too much. It's almost like a joke. If I was to make a joke about how shit niggers are, that is the background shit I would put on the book. How the fuck.

Is this real life? Are we even making jokes any more or are we just describing actualities?

Yeah, but a stick is going to make you look more intimidating. If you get attacked you're fucked.

You have to convince the animal that you are not an easy kill. Even a slight wound could be fatal for a wild animal.

1/72 as well. Varied from air to land to sea.

I already have some bear mace that I carry, but I would love to have a setup where I can quickly unfold a knife on my walking stick to make it into a spear.

user, I…

Games Workshop is the company that owns the 40k ip. They try their damnedest to make their base fuck off(they are moving away from actual play even) in order to appeal more widely. It doesn't help they jew the fuck out of you with prices. I suppose you could alway buy a few and make your own molds.
I'll give an example. I bought a basalik and some catachan troops that came with a walker in 2006 for arpund $120. Todau the exact same models would cost around $220. Thats just enough for a 500 pt army, which is nothing.

Why not just say camping and skiing? I've never seen niggers innawoods or onnaslopes. They're implicitly hwyte activities.

Country / Bluegrass is a kind of last stand of implicit white musical identity.

That and so much more user. It is fertile right wing meme ground.

What that the prices are jewed? Its a double edged sword tbh because while on one hand, prices have hiked up despondently within the last 2 decades (I remember the late 80s early 90s time where £30 would buy you an army of upwards of 100+ lead minis) but it also serves as a barrier to keep casuals and the non dedicated out of the hobby - its investment heavy nature (through price, effort and skill required in painting, assembling etc and also learning the lore and tactics of the game) seems to have allowed it to get by relatively unscathed in terms of the marxist pozz that has effected other hobbies. Its a company that doesnt advertise yet has a store on most town hightstreets in the west. It has over 2 decades of established lore that is immune to outside retconning (although there has been in company retconning like the memory holing of the squats in the late 90s)

The comany knows its audience. Pic related is how they display their catachan boxed set on the website right now. Notice anything?

The catachan infantry are based on vietnam era US forces so you dont even need an excuse to shove some niggers in there if you wanted yet look how GW choose to advertise it - because they know whos buying it. They can get away with this too because they are niche.

1/72 is just the right scale for large displays and dioramas - small enough that you can have lots of men and vehicles but not too small as to lose personality and detail and done right can give an impression of a moment in history miniaturised and captured in 3d tactile form for all to see. The intellectual purity of scale modelling is undeniable. I also think there is a gene - some call it the 'toy soldier gene' - that sparks an interest in stuff like this. Its not something folk get into spontaniously but more something they have an affinity for all their lives - at least in my experience. Its a very white hobby - although iv seen japs who and chinese who can into it pretty good.

Anything involving outdoors activities, creative activities, water and animals. Nigs hate that stuff.
Also, I have yet to see at least one black motorcycle mechanic.

Almost 50 years between these performances.

To sum it up, niggers do not have hobbies. Their idea of a hobby is fucking, driving drunk or going to a movie where they ruin everyone else's day.

^This
The Indians can be annoying, but they won't shoot you or try to start shit

I bought some Citadel paints from a "Warhammer" store and was given a demo of WH40K just picking up some putty and washes for my military models. Seems like an OK game but I'd rather just paint some Airfix SAS models and create a Somalian pirate interdiction wargame in place of the fantasy and extremely high and unreasonable prices for GW molds.

Betcha didn't know Dolly Parton wrote this song.

amazon.com/Nickels-Ounces-Deandre-Otis-Surrell/dp/1462893031

let me know if you find a torrent for it.

The paints are ok although I prefer vallejo for base colours but I do swear by their washes and inks. They are really useful.
Iv been doing 40k since I was 9 in 1990 so Iv a real affinity and love for it also lots of fucking models and an ebay business revolving round it so its 40k I am most productive in but I do enjoy a good military diorama.

Reads like poetry

Yeah I like Vallejo as well. Just bought a Type IXC model recently.

Time investment I can understand but when I saw what you get with the kits from GW I couldn't help feel more drawn to looking for Italeri reprints or something in place of WH.

paragliding
I never saw fucking nigger on the paraglider

are musicals jewish?

extremely

yeah, thanks for the encouragement

It's a crowded area where I live. It's just witnessing the symptom of the disease so flagrantly in my face, knowing these trails for the past 40+ years probably never had any such problems really kindles the fire of rage

magic is real

Niggers not only have higher bone density for fast running and durability, but the rivers in the savannah are filled with Crocs. Theres even a danger response to water.

Wanna make a thuggy niglet cry? Sign him up for swimming lessons.

literally no nigger has ever made it past tryouts for olympic swimming

I doubt anyone would care, they're probably not legal anyway

I literally can't stop laughing, send help.

there's this youtube channel with videos of a public pool life guard saving kids

perhaps you'll notice a pattern
youtube.com/user/LifeguardRescue11

:'I

I've always been curious, but figured it would be a pain to find. I was wrong. I'll try to dig up an e-book version later if no one does.

Guess where the beginning of the book takes place. If you answered at the rim shop then you're correct.

books.google.co.jp/books?id=bVJLPKjTUkIC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Find your nearest wilderness
wilderness.net/map
Take a 3-4 day weekend off and find an appropriate hiking loop.

I honestly think America's greatest resource is its vast amounts of accessible, yet remote nature. No where else in the world will you find anything like it. Backpacking trips have been some of the most life affirming and beautiful experiences I have ever had. Being surrounded in nature with no modern distractions for a couple days is the invigorates your mind and body like nothing else.

triathlons(it has the nigger poison pill of swimming)
surfing
r/c models

Problem is I don't like country or bluegrass.

that's what rockabilly is for

They're all illegals, I guarantee it. They have to go back. INTO THE GROUND

Fuck off Juden. Gas the kikes. Race war now!

Good goy, die for the emperor.
God dammit cuckmonkey, fix your piece of shit site.

I'm not a really a fan of modern, mainstream country, but amongst the older stuff — particularly the songs that had crossover appeal — its easier to find songs I like.

One large jew pizza with double the jew. Hold the anchovies, and one bottle of liberal tears.

This has to be satire. No way somebody that stupid has the discipline to write a fucking novel.

wow now that is something beautiful.

take me to the mountains, where theres no fucking niggers, please.

I think Synthwave is nigger-free.

Less than 10% of Navy Seals are black.

HiFi headphones. Sure, there are brands like Beats and Skullcandy and Monster, but the "deepest" I've ever seen a spic, nigger, or woman go when it came to headphones was M50x's. They're cheap memephones for people who want to feel superior to other gaymers. If it isn't Beats, they won't spend more than $125 on headphones. And you can forget about amping altogether. The moment they realize that it takes more than just a pair of cans for great sound, they go right back to their shitty Bluetooth earbuds.

Also pen turning

thanks mate, will keep the URL in mind and may employ it down the road

appreciate the personal OC pics

send the orcs back to mordor

Just returned from a three day canoe/kayak trip down the Missouri and ended in the capital of my state named after the great statesman Bismarck.

feelsgood.jpg

Yeah, the Internet ruined that one.

(Just kidding, I know, I know, when the apocalypse comes, Hams will save the world, etc etc)

Woodworking, carpentry, metalworking, welding, and pretty much any of the classical trades.

Bavarian farm girls still look pretty good.

The Q course is obviously racist.

In Africa all the rivers have Crocodiles, Hippos and all number of stuff you don't want

Its bittersweet
That Beauty is getting destroyed by the Arab and African Hoards

Reminds me of how the Swedish Prime Minister said that "Sweden has no culture."

It enrages me that this beauty is being destroyed.

My fucking nigger

With the notable exception of plumbing

Libraries are infested with niggers since they usually have free internet

White men who fuck nigresses are literally the lowest of the low, couldn't even get an asian

Mathematics

What is common core

10/10

I've never had the displeasure. I'll be homeschooling my kids I think.

It requires a lot of strength.

Blacks are by far the weakest race.

Don't be a weird faggot, just carry a gun.

user… I hate to break it to you but… that's a "woman".

Well we did have that one poo in the loo at UCLA(?) who shot his professor for "stealing his code".

Nice

Flames of War miniatures are nice, check them out

that was beautiful and amazing but then the cow in the back tried to get his fuck on and the girl turned to the camera embarrassed

top wew

Books.

I don't remember which thread it's in but you clearly haven't seen nog fiction.

THE COW LEVEL IS A LIE

nascar
F1
patience
organising militias

Yodeling.
Ski Jumping.
Polka.

Can confirm that every time I see a site like that it has at least one or two dozen empty Modelo cans.

Folk music.

The good thing about books is barely anyone reads anymore, barely anyone talks about books anymore, so it's not like music where you can't escape it and it's playing in every store. There's thousands of years of writing to pull from and you'll never read all of it. Plus, reading is solitary. I can read a book without having to see a single minority. The only place books suck is in school when you're forced to read degenerate ones.

It's pretty fun. Sure, a bunch of old white guys, but honestly really cool. I got most of my shack (my HF rig and antenna) from one of the members of my local club.

Not even one brown person showed up to our field day. Not one.

National Socialism

wew

Except for you, of course.

Ha-ha.

Lad… whilst I agree with you that "barely anyone reads anymore" in the sense that smut and pop-fi are to reading what Marx was to philosophy - I must disagree due to the sales figures of things like Fifty Shades of Cock amongst women. EVERY woman read it, my mother read, my barely literate friends read it.

If white men don't take literature back it's going to be another destroyed art form, like sculpture and music before it. Only, of course, literature is much more important than any of the other arts because within it lies infinite knowledge, one only has to harness the will to access it.

read it*

Oi

Anything outside of the city.

Lewis Hamilton…

I like march music.
t. chink

Reminds me of this webm I saved.

Monkey babble dictated to a Jewish editor in a series of drunk or high phone calls.

makes sense cuz its the same girl doing the same thing ;)

youtube.com/channel/UCAk3t7WHs2zjsZpopox8Taw

Her name is Jonna Jinton and she lives in Grundtjärn, Sweden.

Here is a mini-documentary about her.

Golf. When's the last time you saw a group of rowdy, obnoxious niggers on a golf course? Even if the course is near a major urban center, it's like there's an invisible force field keeping them out.

It's also worth mentioning that golf is the one institution on Earth that managed to keep Jews out the longest. They infiltrated the Catholic church before they were able to infiltrate private country clubs.

(HEIL)

Do Baal Runs

Paintballing and Airsoft
Archery
Marksmanship
Hiking
Rockclimbing
White Water Rafting
Fishing

Though I run into Natives and gooks, the gooks tend to be friendly, but the Natives have a very entitled attitude and have almost ruined the local river/lake life because they overfish, so maybe they count as niggers, but It's a hobby I enjoy because I get to be alone for a few hours a day

I can't go to the beach anymore, there's so many fucking niggers in hijabs it disgusts me.

If you notice there's a theme to most of these activities. You can't do them within major cities.

This not posted yet?

I was required to take a class where we read shit like this as part of our "well rounded" education.
Florida State University if any of you are interested in where they're spreading the poz.

If you're looking for 40k stuff, /tg/ loves it. try 1d4chan if you're looking for basic info about the game.

CLASSICAL MUSIC

The real red pill is that homosexuality is the last bastion of white pride.

this

and cross country cycling

Tour de France.
Anime.
Classic Literature.
Pets.
Homemade cooking.
Paperclips.
Orthodox Christianity.
The United States of America.

webm earlier

+1. Very white. Fairly high level of discourse.

Although sometimes you'll get senile old retards butting in randomly.

"Yeah, they want their slice of the pie…"

Old man butts in:

"This is D1LDO, and let me tell you about pie… One time, I ordered this pizza pie, and it was amazing! Now let me tell you about my grandkids…"

Do you have any idea how many niggers are faggots, even trannies?

its because there are not girls in jail and they have to rape eachother

You're on to something there.

Why is that?

amateur astronomy, i assume

Baseness, as in an undisciplined sexual drive. They're more likely to fuck anything with a hole or be fucked by anything with a dick. Faggotry is almost always bereft of Platonic love; it's pure sexual lust, perhaps the most base of instincts, and negroes act via instinct more than we do.

Yes that's a good one.

He's thinking of $500 bills user, niggers care about three main things: pussay, green (money and weed), and respekt (street reputataion of hardness)
If he's thinking of Jefferson its likely about the kinda bills that buy a night of coke and hookers at a stripclub.

user, that is beautiful.

I have seen your work, have an EBAY racket myself, well - sell to support my hobby similar to yours.

Love me some military diorama. Used to stare for hours at those in the Smithsonian as a youth.

That sub…..

You just summed up why I left gay culture, they're not in love with you, but your dick. Any dick will do, as few of them will do anything but lay there like a rottingly dead fish as you slam into them. They are empty soulless creatures of filthy terrible monotonous habit.

That and Leather/SM culture is now infiltrated by fat Jews looking to enact Talmudic slavery in public right under Goy noses, they even tattoo their living, pathetic property and have them wear as little as possible when they serve, naked if possible.

All my dreams are crushed by the Jew.

He fucked me up into this world, but it will be me to fuck him down out of it.

If only I could find a group to call home…

NIGGIN

Are you trying to say long legs are nigger-like? Niggers have the most fucked-looking geometry, they can't even walk like humans. It's vulgar how the wobble and mimic. I sincerely doubt they have longer legs then Europeans, who are much taller and will have different bone angles and muscle and sinew development.

it seems you have not heard of
Neil "the grass" Tyson
the guy who demoted pluto from planet status

and because they are a bunch of gay ass niggers that fuck anything that moves, and more than a few things that don't move.

TL;DR: they are animals.

so you werent even really fucking camping then

Thankyou user. Took a week just to build the wet effects of that one. Some jap at the MSF expo did a really good one recently too. The waves he modelled look exceptional.

jealous tbh

they do actually, you just have to actually sign up for it

No user it's "they fuck anything that moves and if it don't move they shake it"

What's wrong with gold user?
It's a relaxing game played with friends outside in nature. A game that requires skill, dexterity and patience. It's very much a white mans sport.

That's how you know it's the spcis. In my case I saw two groups of them in additoin to the dozen+ trashings so my suspicions were confirmed.

Freudian slip, rabbi?

I don't know how to tell you guys this but, the whites around where I live do the same exact thing to all the lakes around here. They leave behind piles of garbage, plastic in the water, broken glass in the soil, and i've witnessed people spray painting what would've otherwise been great rock/cliff-side scenery. Humans in general suck at taking care of nature, if you're going to blame beaners for anything blame them for having 6 million kids.

I dont think the Golden Throne could be described as 'comfortable' user. It is an arcane psychic machine that acts as a life support system to a demigod, not a velvet lined reclining armchair.

we have been robbed and those responsible must be gutted and strung up on the powerlines

Милости прошу к нашему шалашу :3

I don't think plugging gate to demon infested webway ruin with your bare ass counts as comfortable

Nice find.