What if Islam really is the religion of peace and we just don't get it because we don't understand what peace means?

What if Islam really is the religion of peace and we just don't get it because we don't understand what peace means?

Oh you…

Real muslims don't engage in terrorism, bruv

Peace is a social construct

Neither does a TRUE scotsman

I see what you did there…

I get what you're saying, OP. We should follow their example. Peace can be achieved once everyone who opposes you is dead.

Islam is an offshoot of the Jew religion. Mohammed wanted to be a Rabbi but he was rejected because he was illiterate.

I agree with Islam tbh, a religion of peace but only once all Faggots, Jews, and Muslims are dead. Allahu Akbar~

Mein sides!

They mean:

"when everyone is truly Muslim, there will be truly peace"

Which is stupid, considering their God is a weakling compared to the great boys.

that's awefully strange, I could swear muslim countries are a complete fucking shitholes

well sunni muslim then.

difference?

ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS testicles

What if OP isn't really a faggot and we just don't get it because we don't know what being a faggot means?

We know what peace means, OP. And Islam ain't it. Oh, and you are a faggot.

Shilling to redefine words to suit political agenda, nice meme.

There isn't any difference, retard.

Christianity and every other major religion in the middle east were offshoots of Judaism because Judaism came first you mouthbreathing inbred

I knew the jews would be behind this

We could argue that the real jews were either wiped out by the romans or turned Christian. They also weren't referred to as jews but Judeans, which is were they resided.

What we've got now is probably a mix of Samaritan fake jews and Khazars.

It could even be argued that the Christ figure was not a "jew" and the organized religion we have today is an insult to his name and teachings.

This is all speculation for now.

What we do know though, is that the written Talmud took form in ancient Babylon. Which was written 200 years after the Christ figure.

Furthermore, the star of David is not of David but a pagan symbol. David gave them the Menorah.

Pick one

Also read the Quran, OP

is not the Star of David, you lying rat. It's the evil Seal of Solomon, and I wish you the best of luck if you try to argue Solomon was anything other than a filthy Jew.

what about Elohim?

I haven't read anything besides Tony Robbins and Karl Marx in my life, why should I read the Quran of all things?

Every religion has moderates, indifferents, and fanatics; there's plenty of people who're muslim who aren't suicide bombers. The problem is there's plenty of them who ARE, especially at a time when christianity isn't nearly so militant or intolerant of outsiders. We haven't had a good crusade in centuries; it's made these camel jockeys arrogant.

How about younger and more naked

Star of David vs Sn1978a and the halo of immortality

Islam does hate all the things I hate, except I also hate degenerated low IQ beta-males breeding which is the vast majority of any muslim region.

Islam is pretty based on the women question tbh

Shill detected, talmud is a novelty compared with the last book of the NT, Revelations.

Try harder cuck.

but it's not.

You want to fuck multiple women simultaneously?
You want multiple loyal women to come home to?

You can do that in the USA too, except you can't be a beta-shit here.

Kike detected

What do you mean?

OP, you are right. It's our fault. We should be dropping nukes of peace on muslims. Not doing so is just rude.

Well just look at american politics after ww2 shortly after gaining independance from europe