It is I Holla Forums. They call me Odin. The unmanifest god emperor. They know me for wisdom and my powers of magic...

It is I Holla Forums. They call me Odin. The unmanifest god emperor. They know me for wisdom and my powers of magic. These are my ravens:

The red male is ida, and faces the sun at the summit of yggdrasil, my horse.

The blue female is pingala, and faces the moon at the summit of yggdrasil, my tree.

Both belong to me. One is unwell, for it desires a position not prope for its nature. She desires healing. The masculine principle, wisdom, can rule only if you provide a good example. It is natural to be stressed. Relax. Ground yourself to the earth. This is the honey that attracts the feminine. Victory.

That is all.

If dubs, you must Odin must submit to Kek: Our true God

When's europe going to unfuck itself? When's russia going to have a revolution? Is the US doomed? Shit posting as a God is just as bad as shit posting as a mortal newfag

That's not the nature of kek

"If dubs" is cancer, you need to stop doing that shit.

Go home, Kek. You're drunk.

Can you enlighten me then? I may have been worshiping the wrong entity.

Why the fuck is this thread fine, but other normal threads are being bumplocked?

I think Mr. Mod needs his nappy-nap. Sleepy time.

His nature is chaotic good not malevolent but mischievous that's why he makes his home among the chans. His people are neets.

We're you were Good trickster?
We are waiting for you we need to strike back with hope and light, seems to be that a new age of heroes is on the rise and we need to be be remembered of the Good trickster to inspire a new generation of heroes for humanity.

Rise /pol / acks , become the noble example this sick world need , be the iron pill and show the way to the willing broters who will rise again to be the men the world's needs.

your horse is named Sleipnir, Allfather

You are not Woden.

Woden would never show up on Holla Forums way too many shills and autistic people here

But If you are did you get that sacrifice last week?

schizo thread

Kek.

TOTEN FUR WOTAN

Find Jesus, faggot

buy
the
kike
on the
stick
goyim

The ravens will starve.
The rod and the ring will strike.