Ex-Trump staffer Samuel Nunberg sued for sabotaging the campaign

archive.is/vJGaG

A former top Trump political adviser being sued by Trump for $10 million over allegations that he broke a confidentiality agreement by leaking confidential campaign information to the press says he’s “insulted” that Trump isn’t suing him for more.

“If you write $10 million, Mr. Trump, it’s got to be $100 million, 150,” ex-staffer Sam Nunberg told ABC News’ Jonathan Karl in jest during an interview on “Powerhouse Politics” at the GOP convention, adding that it doesn’t make him “look that good” if “I can only cause $10 million in damages.”

Trump is seeking the damages in an arbitration proceeding in New York, according to Nunberg's affidavit, for backing Ted Cruz and over claims that he was the source of a leaked story to the New York Post about former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

While Nunberg may talk jokingly about the lawsuit, the dejected former staffer said he hopes the “mishigas” will be resolved “amicably” before the election and lamented the circumstances under which he says he was fired from the Trump campaign last year.

Have a feeling the noses inside the camp will be under pressure to drop this one.

(((NUNBERG)))

I told you Trump! I told you with jews you lose!

If Trump wasn't already redpilled on kikes then hopefully seeing them attack his campaign through the media and sabotage will open his eyes. Theres no way he can remain pro-Israel after having kikes declare war on him.

why im not surprised its a yid again

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

So this is what complete delusion looks like.

How did that old saying go, with jews you win?

Why on earth would you hire someone with that cultural resume?

Fucking kikes, man.

WE'RE REACHING KIKERY LEVELS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT IMPOSSIBLE

Hopefully Donald has purged his staff of Cruz plants. I honestly don't even trust that Katrina woman now, either.

Well it's a [redacted]

Probably the same reason that he let he children marry into the same culture. Trump is pro-Semitic and hates whites.

He's not an Arab that are prone to killing their daughters for marrying a certain people.

It's America, unfortunately, and fortunately, you can't force your children to marry or not marry.

Oh yeah, like Shillary is any better..

You don't get far in the world of business without meddling with jews, so it is highly probable that Trump knows about them, at least anecdotically . You just won't listen him talking about jews because he is in campaign, also he was a long time expecting to run, he would never show his powerlevel BEFORE being POTUS

sage for off topic

Is the hooked part of the nose where the part that extends out from above the upper lip isn't near flat but dips down a bunch?

pic related

I never quite understood what a "jew nose" was.

I'm 75% German with like 12% Italian whereabouts that area and a scattering of Scandinavian. I have a big nose. Though it's like the left.

The downturn is the giveaway. Also when the nose resembles the number 6.

Google "6 nose" and see the results. Revealing.

Okay. So if I have a nose like the one on the left it's fine.

I get mixed results from 8/pol/. I've heard Europeans have large noses sometimes too they just don't have the hook like the right one does.

Try harder JIDF. Like we want the people who claim to be anti-jew/pro white in power.

They lack an important trait that Trump has….discipline.
You have no idea how powerful he actually is in both his language and his political moves.
Here is a guy who walked in out of nowhere and took over the Republicans. You think it was cash that did that? Because cash didn't work for Ross Perot, but you're too young to know Ross or what he went through with his bid for president.

Trump's language sticks in your head and aggravates you doesn't it? It sticks with you like peanut butter and it angers you. Well buckle up sonny because you are in for one hell of a ride. Trump is just getting started.

The man is unable to finish a complete sentence. He's an idiot. He stutters more than a CNN anchor.

No, I think it was Jewish nepotism. Putin, HIllary, and Trump all have children who are married to Jewish investment bankers. Trump isn't playing anyone but you, moron. He made his billions not through producing goods, but simply by owning properties and brands. He isn't Aryan.

On top of that, I don't care about the Republicans. The Republicans are losers who take orders from Tel Aviv. You have to stop caring about this rigged system.

Yeah it starts with vague promises about a wall, the specifications of which are still nebulous. It ends up with said wall never getting built, and us fighting a war with Iran for some reason while still giving billions to Israel. Maybe you have selective listening, but Trump still wants non-white immigration and he still wants to send troops into the Middle East.

150 years ago, we simply shot Mexicans who invaded our land, the same way we shot the Indians before we took their land. Nowadays, you faggots are actually applauding the construction of a wall because you're a bunch of reactionary wimps who can't take action unless its sanctioned by the media. We need will, not a wall. The Will to Kill. If Mexicans knew that they'd get their brains splattered across the desert, they would stop coming into America. Likewise, Arabs and Africans would stop flooding into Europe if we simply sank their dinghies before they could make it across the Mediterranean.

Who else thinks this is the guy who leaked the "it's only 5.71 million you raised not 6 full gorillion" to the press?

You can disown them.

I bet you're brown, Patel.

Thanks dawg, I'm now a #HillaryPocketRocket!

the lowered septum is a giveaway for interbreeding, but is not a "jew nose" – a jew nose is a figure-6 or hittite nose

look at how the whole thing is curved like a 6, and often has strange nostril flares

After the "plagiarism" speech thing happened, I imagine there's more backstabbing kikery going on in the Trump campaign than we know about. It's probably at almost "If we murder Hitler, the jews will call off the war and let us live in peace" Junker levels.

D-Did meme magic just strike again?

You realise that Trump is practically a kike at this point.

Only just noticed this, lmao

kek is a vengeful force to be reckoned with

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much. The Romans and some of the Germanic tribes had the big noses. And tbh, there's been a fair bit of genes swapping over the last few thousand years so even the occasional hooked nose isn't some guarantee of jewishness.

found (((him)))

Thank kek I read these posts before election day. Now I can stay home instead of voting and watch the user with the Will to Kill blowing away mexicans on the news!

this is full on memetic warfare user
see

It's like you don't even remember Trump is playing 4D chess here.

Off topic, but they wanted to murder Hitlers because he was an amateur military strategist, who was going insane, and on a quackery cocktail of drugs from his personal doctor, who was living out a fantasy of world domination, years before his technology and industry was capable of achieving such lofty goals.

That or he made his escape early, and it was a stupid body double.

why do jews talk their ugly desertnigger language as though it's cute?

so you're saying he was a total badass?

So he admits to causing damage at all then? This fuck is retarded isn't he?

dumbass*

He had the right ideas, but I think this was a case of making a deal with the devil and all of Germany paying for it.

Imo, as crazy as it sounds, him and Hans Kammler were balls deep in a technology for humans (Die Glocke anyone) deal with extraterrestrials, and they merely brushed him aside and used him for their own purposes, kind of like the shadow government of uSAPs of today. He was a legit crazy as early as the beginning of 1943.

every fucking time.

It's Yiddish, which is an amalgam of German and Hebraic.

You'd think that first-hand experience with Jews for multiple decades would teach Trump not to trust them.

Does anyone have that image of two merchants, one saying "Trump is a zionist" and "Trump is a nazi he is Hitler"?

Like clockwork.

Why do niggers steal?

its in their nature.

tl;dr

Trump learning hard lesson.

no but that sounds great so i'll give you a bump

That guy served time in prison for that tweet

Choose two.

You're desperate Shlomo.

Praise Kek, it gives me comfort to know he is here.