Precious Metals thread 2: con-man edition

silverdoctors.com/headlines/finance-news/bo-polny-predicts-worst-stock-market-crash-in-history-by-end-of-jubilee-year-october-2/

Look out folks, everything will be destroyed on October second! Ignore the fact that bullshit Bo has been dead wrong in his predictions for the past two years and that he said the exact same thing about last September.

Silver is currently at $19.74 and Gold $1,322.05

Other urls found in this thread:

monex.com/liveprices/
bordergold.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/silver-surges-over-20-after-dismal-durable-goods-data
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3K_FFH9k
jmbullion.com/starter-pack/
silverdoctors.com/silver/silver-news/100-silver-10000-gold-ahead-bo-polny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting comfy!

Silver has come down a little.

BUY THE DIPS

(also, that cunt Yellen is about to open her trap again, and watch everything pop up again)

Volatility during election season is one thing, not all the silver in the world suddenly vanishing and the price jumping to six gorrillion per ounce.

polney is just as unrealistic as the road-to-roota guy.

This isn't about supply and demand. This is about fiat currency. That cunt yellen isn't going to raise rates when she should because she needs keep up appearances that the economy is doing well. What's eventually going to happen is that people will start losing their jobs and the Fed will start printing money (QE4ever). Leaving your shekels as paper in the bank will just devalue your buying power.

So another ~1 month of stagnation and then another rise?

I'm not arguing that paper money is a good idea, I'm just saying that expecting silver to jump up to 1000 per ounce right away is unrealistic. Remember when people were expecting silver to reach 50 after Brexit?

Nobody said silver is going up to $1000/oz.

I will say this, premiums are still somewhat low right now, and you can actually get delivery of it.

One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. What you might find is that once silver is really on a trend up, availability goes down.

Yeah, I expect silver will trend down for rest of August, maybe September unless there's a major happening in the markets. So we'll see something up a cup and handle forming. By October, it may start to rise up to the next level of $24-$26.

I though I would never find a place to post this again

It just matter how much they inflate base currency. It's entirely possible.

Silver is going to $1000 per ounce. There I said it. Do you know how much base currency there is in the world? Around $50 trillion and expanding exponentially. $1000 per ounce of silver is no problem. The question is when and what will $1000 buy you.

Sweet. I'm ready.
Pic related. Part of my stack.

also look for war from israel on the 9th of av, august 13th

also this october 2 crash prediction should fall between september 2 and october 2

Double dubs confirm, but need sauce on that.

That's not how dubs work, they read from right to left.

Please elaborate.

thats impressive, user
very good

jewgle this
9th of av six day war

why 9th of av, hebrew calander
I quoted these from a (((chabad))) site, I would say God, not G-d.

I can't find a source on this, I remember from September prediction research last year. It is common tradition for Jews to start the loan repayment/aka shemitah process one month before the 29th of elul. The reason is to be sure not to have any debts outstanding during the shmita. As seen last summer, our elul29th prophesy for september actually came to be one month early in august (1000 pt DOW drop)

do the ring test m80

to be clear we are most definitely in a jubilee year, historically jubilee cycles have aligned with great growth for the nation of israel.

2015-2016 = current jubilee
1966-1967 = six day war (gaza strip & golan heights, a land grab for Israel)
1917-1918 = the balfour declaration (British support for a Jewish "national home" in Palestine)
and 3 jubilees ago (49 years each 7 7s)
1868-1869 = Benjamin Disraeli, the only British Prime Minister of Jewish birth.

i'll cap this myself 4u

(checked)

Anons, where is the best place for a young user to acquire precious metals, particularly silver?

The site in the OP links to sdbullion.com. Is this site reputable?

t. user in college looking for silver before SHTF

BUY ASSETS METALS AND BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM

drop it on the fireplace and if it doesn't melt it is the one to rule them all?

juden

Since the jews like their symbolism so much, this might be true (and might prove that they are behind it).

Them matching scriptures or similar concepts is not new to this world.

If this comes to pass, we might ben able to predict toher things with even more sureity.

1) Look at the gold/silver-prices at places like monex.com/liveprices/

Check the charts regularly and see how world events change the prices and why (for example how Brexit made the silver go up, it's all a game of how much people trust which currency)

2) Look at different sites where you can buy silver/gold and LOOK AT THEIR SHIPPING COSTS.
If you don't live in a third-world country, you can take one that delivers to your area only. (mostly lower shipping costs and possibly more trust-worthy if the website is written in your language correctly).

The reliability in my opinion of a website is only determinable when you have the silver in your hands and test their authenticity. SInce I probably don't live in your area, I'm not going to recommend a specific website since I haven't received any of their products.

3) Compare their prices of each item (coins or bars) to the price/weight and decide what is the best to get.
Don't be fooled by things like 10x1 gram of silver to see afterwards that it's more expenseive than a Canadian Maple leaf.

True.

Small buys I like simple pawn shops, know the current price exactly when you go.

Large buys over 10ozs or so in canada here I like tdbank I'm sure some websites can beat the price but then shipping always goes over my costs.

Has anyone heard of the web bot predictions? Is it accurate? If so, keep an eye out next two weeks.

Sorry, just checked and their minimum is now 25 silver maples.

If you can find a shop to buy from in-person they will usually do better than the banks. Scotia has shitty prices.

dubs, and I've got
- 1000oz silver
- 30 oz gold
…and many, many, many, many bullets.

Canacuck here, I bought some silver on ebay, but as said, you gotta watch out for faggots who'll try to buttfuck you on the shipping.

So far i've got 5 ounces that i bought between 26 and 29$ an ounce (while it was higher), but now i'm just gonna keep waiting to find better deals for 1-2, maybe 3$ over current spot including shipping.

It's not perfect, but it beats getting assraped by a bank or the mint.

Or you can order from a reputable dealer that has business in canada.

bordergold.com/

What's your job?

Why on Ebay? Find a proper dealer near you, unless you live in the middle of nowhere. Ebay is filled with chinks selling fake shit.

HAHAHAHAHA
You're fucking terrible at this!

At least I have money to buy silver and make small mistakes, while your welfare ass waits through the last week of the month eating only ramen noodles and tap water

Wew
Theres no dealers near me, I live out in the country

Their piece of shit site wont even let me calculate shipping
Besides, wtf is this shit, 291$ for a fucking 10 oz bar? Just fuck my shit up fam

What's this all about?

Reading isn't the problem mate, it's the point you're trying to make. Are you saying that I'm too poor to know that you fucked up by buying sterling silver off ebay?
Maybe you're trying to claim that I have a poor diet and therefore you can't be wrong.
OR MAYBE you're just a fucking idiot.

If you doubt your silver put an ice cube on it. Silver has really high thermal conductivity and will melt the ice very fast.

Or get a strong magnet and test for its magnetic properties.

I just want to bitchslap the one who wrote this.
And hang him afterwards.

nigger you can buy at reddit for less than $1 over spot

post pic of your metals

post pic

(Post 1 of 2)
It depends on your local tax laws and availability.

I live in California, so in order to avoid sales tax (which is like fucking 10%) I have to buy at least $1500 in a single transaction. This makes heading down to the local coin shop a difficult proposition. However, the local coin shop usually has the best prices for most things. However, if you are looking for specific stuff, the online dealers are a better choice. Also, a lot of coin shops don’t let you use your cell phone inside their stores. What I do is print out a sheet of paper right before I go to the LCS with info about what I’m going to buy – and then I stick to it. Don’t show the LCS guys your notes. If you are strong in your negotiation they will sense that you are not an easy mark. That being said, being friendly goes a long way in these transactions. Building a positive rapport will often get you access to better items and better prices than if you are a spergy dick.

I've bought from APMEX, JM Bullion, Provident Metals, and a couple others. I avoid person to person eBay transactions as there are so fucking many scammers and recourse is a pain. It's ok to buy from a big name dealer's eBay site but I don't like to. A lot of guys in the silver community are able to find "eBay bucks" or other promotional offers where they get eBay gift cards as bonuses when they buy prepaid cards. I'm not exactly sure how it works because I don't like eBay. But there are people who are able to save a fair amount that way. You need to be very careful and diligent when trying to take advantage of offers as a lot of them won’t apply to precious metals.

I've only had one instance where my item arrived damaged (I think from APMEX) and I contacted them and they replaced it, including shipping both ways. The only negative is the time it took to receive the replacement.

If you are a new stacker, you should pay attention to premiums. Premiums are the price you pay for something above it's metal value. Things like generic rounds and bars should have low premium, less than $1/oz. Sometimes you can find local coin shops who will sell 'junk silver' (generic silver, art bars, constitutional coins, low interest, low desirability) for very low or even no spot. You can also haggle (negotiate) with them your final purchase price. So If you buy 20 American Silver Eagles at normal premium prices, they might let you have some junk silver to go with it at low/no premium.

(Post 2 of 2)
Premium and tax will eat you alive in precious metals. When you go to sell, you often don't get the entire premium back, and sometimes none whatsoever. Generic silver rounds will often only be bought for slightly less than spot price. That means you have to have appreciation above the premium just to break even. Also, dealers and local coin shops aren't interested in buying small quantities, or if they do, they do it at a much lower value. You generally have to have something desirable to make them consider your sale and leverage up the price of your other items. Selling on eBay is fraught with danger too. Buyers will nitpick every detail, not pay, dick you over, etc. eBay is very friendly to buyers compared to sellers. And the fees are shit. Maybe if you are a master of eBay you will do well, but beware: it's an involved process.

I try to buy things I think are in demand, or are recognizable long term. While I do have some generic silver, most of what I have is ‘Government Bullion’ – bullion like American Silver Eagles and Silver Maple Leafs that people can look at and quickly ascertain that they are what they are. Large blocks of silver are cool to look at and handle, but they aren’t as easy to verify as to what they are as government issued bullion. You pay more for government bullion, but you usually keep a larger portion of the premium and they are more liquid – easier to sell when the time comes.

The difference between a coin and a round is the face value. An American Silver Eagle is technically a coin because it is issued by the US Treasury/mint and has a face value of one dollar (nobody in their right mind would try to spend it). By contrast, the Mexican Silver Libertad is just a round or medallion. There is no face value to it (but it carries a higher premium, and thus is worth more than the ASE).

Beware ‘slabbed’ coins/bullion. Slabs are graded samples of individual coins. Companies like PCGS and NGC have grading services where you can send them your coin for grading and to be put in a slab (a plastic case with a serial number). This is more advanced stacking and can be profitable, but there is a saying: “Buy the coin, not the slab.” That means that just because something is in a slab, it’s not necessarily worth the premium that they are trying to get. Also, 2 different coins, both with the same grading, could be worth different amounts. Also, grading doesn’t assure that the coin doesn’t get damaged after the grading – there are numerous well graded coins that have definitely gone down in grade due to ‘milk spotting’ becoming visible over time, etc. Wait until you are more experienced to deal in slabbed coins.

I've been watching the metals market for years, and only got involved in the last year or so. I've done a pretty good job timing the bottom of the market, but who knows - it could go lower at any moment. However there are a lot of changes that are coming (new markets for physical as opposed to paper metals) and other economic conditions that I think will contribute to the long term increase in the price of precious metals. I managed to pick up over 800oz of silver in my first year at about an average price of $14.50, and about 23oz of gold at an average price of about $1260. However, that means that I’m barely breaking even right now with the increase in metals prices over the last 6 months. Precious metals isn’t something you can buy and expect to sell at a profit in a short amount of time. I’m in this for the long haul. I consider my metals a sunk expense at this point, and won’t even consider selling until prices are at least double what I paid for them in the last year. That could take a very long time.

Also, try to do as much research as possible. Watching youtube videos and reading about metals stacking is a good way to get info and have fun.

I'm at about 825oz Silver
23oz Gold
2oz Palladium
10,000 rounds of 9mm NATO (plus a couple thousand in 'law enforcement' and practice ammo)
Like 2000 rounds of .45ACP
8000 rounds of 5.56 NATO
3000 rounds of 7.62 NATO
6000 rounds of 7.62x39

I need to get serious tho. That's not enough. And as a Califag, I need to start buying immediately as fucktard moonbeam just outlawed a bunch of ways to buy ammo.

You forgot the greatest asset of all.

Blood

I've got 15 ounces that I bought in December at about $14. Bought from APMEX but next time I'll probably go to a local shop and pay cash. Shipping costs suck, and when the government comes to confiscate gold and silver they can take my 15 decoy ounces that are on paper while the rest of my stash is safely buried.

Free shipping on orders over $100 at APMEX. And no tax either. What you said makes no sense.

BUMP SINCE THE CAPTCHA IS BROKEN AND WE CAN'T MAKE NEW THREADS

Me too brother

Ammunition will be the only currency.

This is why department of government -including the Department of Education - has been hoarding it for the past six years.

i better start buying more silver
ill go to my Shop and buy few 10 oz bars when i get off work tomorrow
i bought about 20 ~30 oz when it was at 14$

why not just move to alaska since you clearly have the dosh to retire there well you got so much you could Prob build a Compound up there and invite Pol bros to build and work greenhouses for you alaska is best state btw and its only going to get better

not to mention you can go up there with like 100 people and a few Truck loads of goods and supplies and fuck off into is vast wilderness and never NEVER EVER be found, you could start a small village up there and no one but you and the people you start it with would ever know,

hell i know for a fact at lease 30 people on pol and many people on /k. would be up for moving, all it takes is one individual to get this organized and we could make Holla Forumsvlinca a reality also Alaska is fucking amazing i only lived there few a few years but god damn, its literally gods Counties

For you guys that purchase physical gold/silver and keep it at home/outside of a managed vault how much are you paying over spot? I'm considering cashing in all of my paper silver and purchasing physical with it but sites like kitco seem quite a bit above spot.

I never understood this meme.

In a SHTF situation are you really going to bargain food by giving bullets to your enemy?

Isnt too cold? It makes farming all more difficult

My meme. It looks glorious when you use it user.

Thank you.

Lock and load anons.

SDRs are coming and the IMF are educating the public in preparation.

You're prepared for a 10 year total war m8.
How much is that in toilet paper money?

kek. No wonder.
Can't you just import it?

20.07 now.

Pay the premium. A little bit of a loss is infinitely better than that your paper silver being payed out in USD when the market realizes the physical isn't there backing it.

Forgot the article: zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/silver-surges-over-20-after-dismal-durable-goods-data

I need more TP for my bunghole. I only have enough food/water for about 1 month.

Not sure about all the restrictions on ammo purchases. I seriously am thinking I need to buy another $10k in ammo.

You can get new silver for pretty low premium, and free shipping, and no tax. As low as 69¢/oz over spot if you buy 500oz. 79¢.oz over spot when buying 10oz bars - any quantity.
Pic related.

Get radiation resistant suiting also, full hazmat suits are like $6k so I don't know if you would go for that but you a happening being nuclear is a real possibility and you need to be prepared for high radiation and toxicity.

Reminder. 30 minutes until that kike cunt Yellen announces that she won't raise interest rates. Expect to see a sharp increase in the price of metals and stocks when she announces this.

tl;dr: buy now if you want to buy

THE SILVER RISES

20.41 now. It's the middle of the week, so expect some modest growth until friday, then an ugly smash down on monday.

also when people say its to cold i get a little mad

alaska is actually ideal During the Spring and summer as temps never go above 75 and rarely drop below 60

winter is what most people think when they think alaska but summer is the time when its literally heaven

no its not to cold to grow in alaska there are pretty large farms up and iff you're worried about it building large greenhouses is relatively easy

what do you mean smash down

are you say sell now then on monday buy?

can I eat them once shtf and there's no food to buy anymore?

fuck you i cant get krugerands anywhere :(

nigga?

SHTF food

this would be a hilarious misinformation if we weren't inducing each other to lose their investments and savings to scams.

Does anyone have experience with buying precious metals in germany?

Apparently only gold is free from tax as an investment. Silver has 7% in coin form and 19% if it is in bars.

This basically makes investing in silver pointless for me, right?

do you eat shit with a soon?
are you all braindead here on Holla Forums?
you actually believe that little shit prediction?
oh god, 8ch people are really retarded

Don't sell or listen to anyone saying that you should sell. Trying to day trade could leave you caught without your pants down. Just hold for the long term and deal with short term pain. China isn't just hoarding gold anymore.

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3K_FFH9k

Get it from Estonia.
Liberty silver. 0% tax. Shipping is the only costly thing.

JM Bullion has a sale going on right now. 10oz generic silver bar (new) for spot. Free shipping. No tax. This is about as good as it gets.

jmbullion.com/starter-pack/

pic related

What type of acid is that?
I never could figure out how to test silber.

I'm really not familiar with investing at all.

Will I have to declare somewhere that I bought a bunch of silver? Will the tax jews come after me for buying in estonia?

Nostradumbass makes another prediction.

silverdoctors.com/silver/silver-news/100-silver-10000-gold-ahead-bo-polny/

bump

whoops wrong thread

Bumping for 20.53

Nope. It's like buying any other product.
They're out of stock right now but you should watch it regularly and buy it ASAP.
People have already noticed something is going on.

Gee, is this legit?

Any user have eaten from these? Does 1 serving actually fills you?

Order it and test it for us.

How do we start organizing communities, just start threads? We could start a Holla Forums fishing fleet in Alaska to fund ourselves and have a bunch of qts running the greenhouses to be self sufficient. The north slope in AK also has a lot of oil jobs.
Alaska seemsNorth MN is another good location, rural, cheap land and lots of public land in case people don't want to go all the way to AK.

/meadhall/, and bring it up at every relevant thread here.

I watched a lot of the Chris Duane's videos in the past that were about silver but I had no idea this guy reached this level of cuckoldry with Trump.
jump to 8:30