Movie starts

calling it

Yeah LOTR is really bigoted tbh

Already done, and its pure Kino.

They thought it's a "biting satire" instead this is literally what will happen to Mexishit. Beautiful.

The correct term is Meshitco, you

FUCKING WHITE MALE

:^)

¡Ay, caramba!

I don't know what has happened in the last hour, but talking about movies sure is fun. I've been noticing this shit in more media these days since the election. Its always some retarded version of "Oh wow who builds walls? We need to be together not divided" when the world involves constructed buildings and bathrooms.

what sorta bigot would want to keep outsiders away from their women, children and livelyhood? that doesnt sound very inclusive to me.

Is this supposed to be Anti-Trump?
Yes, we literally do not want or need more immigrants. There isn't enough jobs to go around for those who live here, don't come flooding in and suppress wages even more.

It is not a human right to sneak over the border and be an American. You're Mexican, go fix your own shitty country instead of leaving.

Yo man, I'm transoriental chinkkin so I'm only a quarter offended by that. So I guess that means I want all existing walls to be made 1/4 of their original size and length.

Fuck, I'd actually watch that episode of law and order

I like the random claim in the middle about 'you have to fight or he will destroy our culture' and then show stuff like an Aztec pyramid with a McDonalds on top… like, how does deporting mexicans is related to that?

The irony is that they come here, pretend to proud of the shithole they left, then simultaneously claim that being removed back to their shithole is an affront to the same culture and land they're from.

Mexishits are way worse than Mongolians.

Yeah, Finnish food is much better.

Why would anything be pro-Trump (pro-cuck)? That would be silly.

you lost, >>>Holla Forums

This is just moronic namecalling because you don't like being called a cuck, and it applies to you, so you just go, "nuh uh, you're the cuck!"

That's actually their whole life. Its a blind faith to a fabricated way of life that doesn't correlate to reality in any way. It must be a sad life.

Fake communist bullshit right here.

Holla Forumsmblr go home

comblr sounds like a blog about combs, you can be more original.

There's not that much you can do with "co" that won't come off as tryhard tbh

Don't you mean, "No, tu eres. Chinga tu madre."?

>DUDE YOU CARE ABOUT _ LMAO
check this hothead out

Noted. Care to share the spergiest ones?

If there's one thing I HATE about central american spanish, its how often they say chinga and verga. What's even worse is that average vocabulary of these guats is so bad, it always has something to do with the mother.

No, you don't get it. What we need to do is focus on tolerance and inclusion, once we're a minority they'll stop coming in, I promise.

Yeah then we can immigrate into their immaculate societies. Like Johannesburg and Port-au-Prince.

lel
The worst part is watching E;Rs version and noticing all the subtle bits he points out. Like, when the Aztec pyramid appears someone says "Santa Maria!" Yeah, because the Aztecs were catholic and their symbol is a pyramid.

In fact, I'm taking a trip to Johannesburg tomorrow to prove that it's safe to live in. Maybe the day after tomorrow, because I still have to pack. Actually next week works better, actually next month because I'm expecting a big check from work around then. You know, if you buy your tickets 6 months in advance they're really cheap? I think I'll wait a year. See? Johannesburg is totally safe.
What I like doing in these arguments is asking "where are you less divided than with your own people?". They can't answer it without mental gymnastics and "we're all one human race, no I will not move to the ghetto to prove it".

b-but what about this little Mexican, user? Would you not allow him into the American dream? Are you heart as cold and dark as Trump's?

Get out, Perturbed Paco.