AYO HOP UP

AYO HOP UP
SO YO BE SAYUN THIS BE DA MATRIKS N SHEIT?

We wuz always in da maytricks cracka.

We Wuz Da Maytricks

Whitey Don't Be Woke, He Just Think He Be Woke

InB4 Agent Smith is still a hwite guy.

daily reminder, in the original Matrix, Neo was meant to be played by Will Smith

Daily reminder, that movie wasn't made and no one cares.

MUH TRIX

The Muh-DIX

Among many other people. Neo wasn't mean to be a nigger.

Honestly, a Morpheus prequel or something similar sounds okay.

>>>/blacked/

The directors are both trannys, and will smith was their original choice for Neo, shit's already been pozed long ago.

They weren't trannies back then you millennial kike and there have been many choices, him being the only black guy, courtesy of being the biggest start on the market back then. So no, it wasn't pozzed. The sequels were.

You should write the whole script with these digits user!

Matrix remake has such an astronomic potential to be a turbopozzed trainwreck. I'm already highly amused. Not that I would ever watch it myself.

a cat is fine too

What if morpheus is actually a white man and blacked himself out of white guilt?

What if instead of letting Mexicans/other vibrant multicultural migrant folk into US, Trump put the Mexicans in the Matrix?

El matriso

Or

El matrijo

How about they go to carousel for renewal

BBC

But then you can't have the plot revolve around the evil Donald needing the innovations of the clever vibrant peoples of color and using the Matrix to steal the ideas from them without letting them benefit from them themselves.

Zion was full of black people because the Matrix knew they were no threat.

The movie was pozzed from the start as it was made by j00s. For fucks sake, the characters were trying to find a place called Zion.

Yuen Woo Ping directed most of the action in the film anyway, if you want the same flavor, then you can try out his movies.

Trinity was meant to be an asian according to storyboards.

They weren't trying to find it. Confirmed for not even watching the movie. Kys.

Checked