Live in white town

And this is a problem how?

I don't really like fast food burgers. I prefer to cook my own outside on my bbq grill.

You know, if you cook your own food you can have whatever you're in the mood for.

Nice logic

Be thankful your town is majority white.

its Holla Forums its 90 percent low quality flame wars user

Anime shitters aren't people.

You have a small dick so you take your rage out on other people.

Damn, you really showed me with that one.

Post your dick to confirm my theory no homo

I'm not giving you any exif data, sorry friend.

You should survey your area for interesting food stores and buy some ingredients to cook something different. There are so many recipes available online and in print which cater for a range of tastes and budgets. Experiment and decrease your reliance on restaurants. Let us know how it goes.

Go back to the sands you mudslime faggot.

jesus christ faggot, it's not hard to scrub that information

Well we don't all want to keep tasting the same things when we don't feel like cooking. For instance, I doubt that is the only shitty anime character you keep photos of and touch yourself to.

You're strangely persistent.

You have been tasting the same things throughout your entire meaningless life. Your scope is miniscule to a more advanced being.

Look at colors as an example, there are colorblind people that will never see the beauty of colors. We feel bad for them but we really should be feeling bad for ourselves since we are as blind as them. There are colors out there that the imperfect human brain could never comprehend and our eyes aren't suitable to witness their beauty. Instead of focusing on the physical we must focus on ourselves because that is the way to advancement of our peoples. No energy from a distant planet will ever save us, the key is within ourselves.

34deep69me

Lol

If you think there's demand for something more exotic then couldn't you make a lot of money by opening a restaurant that serves it? It's not exactly hard to make say, Indian or Nepalese food for example, as long as you have good suppliers and basic cooking skills.

(I'm assuming you're NEET since you care about what kinds of fast food you can get)