TIM KAINE TIES TO RADICAL ISLAM

wew lads you can't make this up hillary has picked a man whose ties to radical islam are deeper than huma abedins muslim world league,

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing radical Islamists.

The Virginia senator has a long history of embracing radical Islam.

He appointed a supporter of the terrorist group Hamas — which is responsible for the murders of two dozen Americans — to a state immigration commission.

Kaine spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist suspect and has received many donations from well-known Islamist groups.

Back in 2007, Breitbart reports, then-Governor Kaine chose Muslim American Society (MAS) President Esam Omeish to the state’s Immigration Commission. It was an appointment so controversial that even a Muslim group against radical Islam criticized the appointment and lack of vetting.

In 2008, federal court filings found that MAS was “founded as the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.”

According to Omeish’s website, he was also President of the National Muslim Students Association and served for two years on the national board of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), which the Justice Department also labeled as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity and unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas-financing trial."

thefederalistpapers.org/us/tim-kaines-long-deep-relationship-with-radical-islam
archive.is/zeAzc
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-vp-pick-tim-kaines-islamist-ties/
archive.is/gYPIh
toprightnews.com/breaking-hillarys-vp-pick-has-deep-ties-to-radical-islam/
archive.is/QpUyt

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2701286/How-young-Americans-killed-fighting-Gaza-Strip-followed-footsteps-Jews-round-world-volunteer-fight-IDF.html
archive.is/EJVUj
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
archive.is/1r31A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(gay_slang)
archive.is/ts76v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her choice makes more sense now.

doesn't it? and such a (((coincidence))) that he appointed a muslim bortherhood supporter to a state immigration board

so THATS the dirt on him

why don't you spill it to trump and make sure he spills it to the masses so hillary and co.'s blackmail against him becomes ineffective?

at last if thats the worst dirt on him

Am I the only one wondering if they are actively trying to lose the election at this point? Or are we that fucked as a nation that they know it won't matter?

I think their own con game has them delusional

I'm thinking its what other anons have suggested, that its not so much that they "want" to lose, its that theyre running their "winning" playbook that was setup years ago with the idea they'd be running against weak ass jeb, and more to the point, that there wasnt all this internet digging that could be done, that normal MSM outlets would still control opinion and narratives more than anything and have teh biggest sway

Basically, they're rigid and inflexible to the point that they didnt think they needed to adapt, so they didnt. They think they can beat Trump just as easily with their same old playbook

Its why if you look at their decisions this week its insane. They ignored the emails, had the media do the same thinking it would go away as just "stupid online drama." Then when they couldnt and the media acknowledged it, they just tried to appease people by having DWS leave, then tried to low key hire her straight to hillary's camp, thinking again meh social media shit, the news wont hve to touch this and if they ignore it itll just be swept under the rug

Basically, the wannabe inmate-in-chief has zero respect for the internet or what its capable of, and their plans were set in stone years ago. As was pointed out in the dnc and hillary threads. Kaine was DNC chair when Obama got nominated, Obama pushed DWS as chair, DWS rigged for hillary we know for sure (did kaine rig for Obama? was that whole thing just a show? did Clinton want to lose and become SoState to further the CGI/CF agenda?), hillary picks Kaine as her VP.

Theres a huge cycle of corruption and lots of political incest going on. They just think people are to stupid to notice.

bamp

Who's the anime grill?

hillary's voters likely wouldn't hear about the stuff and vote for her anyway

no idea

this is why we disseminate the info

Tim Kaine looks like that Rapist on MSNBC Lockup.

He's dead.

Just spam this everywhere Chosen will look and the "oy vey shut it down!" will echo throughout the election.

Hillary's supporters dismiss this stuff as slander, conspiracy theories, etc. You could actually summon Osama Bin Ladin's Hell-tortured spirit and have him outline on a whiteboard how the money was spent and how many Muslim girls were offered to Hillary for deflowering.They'd still just sit there saying "Trump is literally a nazi."

It's the undecideds who need to know this stuff.

I was going to read your post, but then I saw you posted an anime girl.

and then you decided to make a post about it because???

He needs attention, he just got triggered by an anime girl.

That's kikes for you.

Because anime sucks.

DID SOMEONE SAY ANIME GIRLS?

It's degenerate that it DOESN'T come off.

No self-respecting white man should ever indulge in the nip indoctrination animations.

this is true we need to spread this information

Is that why cuckservatives like yourself and Rick "Prep the Bull for my daughter" Wilson get triggered by anime?

why doesn't it come off?

If I pull that bikini off, would you die?

Not all anime is innately bad.
DBZ is ok.
Jojo is ok.
I kinda like Watamote.
But every single time you kike faggots decide to use le anime reaction images, it's always some stupid fucking smug girl moe weeb type shit.

If you're going to post anime, don't. But if you do, at least use images from decent shows.

Okay? It's fucking great. The strongest fighters turn blond haired and blue eyed ubermenschen.

Nothing wrong with the moeshit, it triggers kikes almost as much as a swastika or a picture of Hitler. And you're getting triggered by it too, which makes me think, you're a kike.

Yes, but it still is anime…

Or I'm simply not a crypto-pedo and I find 3D white girls far superior to imaginary escapist romance fantasies. Get a fucking girlfriend.
You know why Japan has shit birthrates? Because they indulge in your degenerate garbage.

I'd bet my next paycheck you haven't even gotten laid by a pretty white girl yet.

Underrated post
This explains it pretty well

Get off Holla Forums.

It would be extremely painful.

Why?

nanako usami from locodol

If the kikes are as powerful as we ourselves believe, just making this point loud enough will loose Hillary the election.

You're a big goy.

U U U U

just remove the bikini

fucking this, dudes been fraternizing with the wrong flavor of mudslime

working on some more, spread this one and the normies will ((("fact check it"))) and redpill themselves

that is the bait to make them think it's false

the person we should get this to is bill marr, he could really flip his shit about this and he has sway over lefties

We have our killshot ready

we can make it so…

WE NEED THE ABC
t. Kaine

The thing is the gif comes from Me!Me!Me! created by hideki ano the guy who made Neon Genesis Evangelion. It is a short film that basically is attacking the part of weeb culture that overly sexualizes and obsesses over anime characters.

Basically go watch Me!Me!Me! and also Neon Genesis Evangelion

Holla Forums board owner, up the maximum file size you cunt.

yes, that is a very valid point you that are making, however on the other hand, I like big anime titties

Hideaki is a hypokike. He kvetches a lot yet I don't see him refusing any shekels from the culture he supposedly hates.

Jesus Christ user.

chek'd

it's to draw a correlation between him and cain from cain and abel and when normies and autists see it they will fact check it and find out its true

Someone do a photoshop of Kaine with the caption

Boom, killshot.

dont forget they are also apparently participating in some fucking dark magic rituals to push this shit along. From what i could decypher from the /fringexpol/ thread:

Tin Can.

These.

ANTI SLIDE NIGGERZ
ANTI SLIDE NIGGERZ

ANTI SLIDE NIGGERZ
ANTI SLIDE NIGGERZ

How can anyone not vote for the man who hit that?

But user I did watch both.

I don't think they're actively trying to lose it, but they are expecting to. In my opinion, the choice of Kaine as the running mate was so that when Hillary fails against Trump, the Democrats will be able to blame white (add echoes if you want) people for it. After all, the top DNC officials were (((white))) and the two candidates were white. Surely if Hillary would've chosen a Hispanic running mate (or been a minority herself), Trump's America wouldn't have happened. If Kaine's political career gets ended this year, nothing of value is lost to the Democrats, whereas if she picked an up-and-coming minority candidate, their career could have been sidelined or wrecked.

Expect anti-whiteness to get even more naked in the Democrat establishment when they lose this election.

That and Kaine was chosen to satisfy the Wall- Street donors. They're like investors and movie execs: they want what they want without thinking it it truly the right things because in their heads and between all the Yes men, they think it is the right thing.

In other words, Kaine is Geraldine Ferraro.

And here I was-hoping Shillery would have picked another Tom Eagleton (look up McGovern's debacle with that guy).

Kaine won't help either. With the parade of dindumommas coming up-I rather doubt that CNN will mention that Kaine was behind "Project Exile"-the precursor to the "three strikes" rule, that's been (((conveniently))) swept under the rug by the msm.

muslim girls offered to hillary for deflowering?? is this part of your metaphor or is there something to this?

wew

ANTI SLIDE

kvetching about Hamas only helps the jews…

Hamas has killed US citizens

"US citizens" as in American kikes who go over there to fight in the IDF.

Focus on his other ties to Islam instead of doing PR work for the traditional enemy.

no user I don't mean that and you shouldn't imply that unless you're a shill

What are you even trying to say?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2701286/How-young-Americans-killed-fighting-Gaza-Strip-followed-footsteps-Jews-round-world-volunteer-fight-IDF.html
archive.is/EJVUj

If you knew anything about propaganda, you'd know that it's never ok to empower your primary enemy.

seriously shill just because you link with an archive doesn't mean you belong
we know

also
sure

Jesus, you must either be a kike or an autist.

Propping up the myth that Israelis are actually under attack, and kvetching about American kikes being removed (they did us a favor tbh), only helps the jews.

I never said any of that

antislide bump

She sacrifices children in the backyard too
see
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
archive.is/1r31A
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(gay_slang)
archive.is/ts76v

HILLARY KILLS MALE CHILDREN AND LICKS MUSLIM GIRLS CUNTS

he's very radical
antislide

Very nice digits…

I actually don't have a problem with the second one.

Stay triggered goon.

wew