Google Removes “Fake News” That Black People “Commit More Crimes”

infowars.com/google-removes-fake-news-that-black-people-commit-more-crimes/

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
reuters.com/article/us-eu-hate-speech-idUSKBN13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look, I hate Google as much as any non-retard does, but if you are going to post the right-wing equivalent to Gawker as a source, I'm just gonna laugh at you.

The source was The Guardian you butthurt shitskin

That's great, here's something to get you started on that quest, google >>>Holla Forums8456363

Soruce sasy the removed search suggestions of black and islamic people being bad, not that they removed search results.

Fuck off.

Jesus user, cover your shame.

I called you a shitskin, not black

Since google isn't just delivering what the user asks for but actively removing certain content doesn't that mean they are responsible for the content?

Also, how is niggers committing more crimes news? Everyone knows it's true even though the White statistics are inflated because of "white" spics.

hello jamal, I want to speak with you

I still get this in the first result
therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

reuters.com/article/us-eu-hate-speech-idUSKBN13
Some evidence as to why they would do it, if they did truly censor their shit.

Back to your containment board you missed abortion
>>>Holla Forums

should have never abandoned the Googles meme. I loved taking a big steaming shit on (((their))) brand

Back to your containment board
>>>/lgbt/
Stay in there forever.

This is the future.

Could've predicted this shit months ago.

When did InfoWars become so based?

why am I not surprised

kys

While I can see why people are worried, part of me thinks they're removing stuff like this

(follow the link, you'll see how they got the number and why it's laughable)
Or the infowars article with the millions of undocumented immigrants voting. (their source was a tweet. a tweet).

For all we know, the article could be removing links not based on what the articles say, but how shitty the website is. And sites like infowars often post really stupid shit.

OP proves Holla Forums is more cancer than technology

kill yourself, trump america

Good argument

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
except that pizzagate is horseshit

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Don't visit it then, retard.

If you don't like a particular restaurant, do you stand outside it shouting in at their customers, or do you simply not go there?

Careful or you'll summon skimlines.

nope, mads mikkelsen does nothing for me

this is genius on spanos part
move to LA and sellout on raider visits for the next 50 years