Is there hope for Sweden?

Is there any possible hope for Sweden? It's pretty much universally agreed that Sweden is the single most cucked nation in Europe, and is effectively ground zero for some of the worst Kikery in the west.

However, I did notice that a so-called "Far-Right" party has been rapidly gaining in popularity and power with each election. They're actually pretty moderate, all things considered, and on their own likely wouldn't accomplish much, but the fact that a party with their platform could win ANY ground in Sweden is pretty impressive. Is it possible that the Swedish Democrats could shift the Overton Window further Right enough that a genuine, hard-line Nationalist party could one day seize control and expel the shitskins? Is there even the slightest possibility it could ever happen? Or is Sweden the one nation that must be written off as lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/
archive.is/qdQSD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_of_Norway
thelocal.se/20120614/41442
aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article23231815.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=pOBdXXEp8OU
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/migrant-sex-attacker-hate-sweden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would say 2% hope.

I don't know tbh, lord kek decides, there will probably be a Civil War there.

Nothing is permanent. Swedes still exist so they have hope.

…i want to believe in hope for sweden…i want to believe
newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/
archive.is/qdQSD

What is Holla Forumss view on the Swedish Monarchy? Could it potentially be a source of National Renewal and pride? Or is it pozzed beyond recovery and has to go?

I honestly lost hope in the swedes, unlike germans who have redpilled parties popping up all over the place like AfD I don't think they'll ever wake up unless Norway or Finland takes over and kills every sandnigger and cuck

you have to go back…

The royal family is too cosmopolitan for sure, not being Swedish, but lowering themselves on the level of Finns wouldn't just do.

All hope isn't lost

Yet….

Sweden doesn't have a real royal family. Only Denmark does.

Nope. Sweden as you think of Sweden (as in blondes white people) is going to be gone soon enough. Too much cuckoldry to recover from without divine intervention or something.

Swede here and my honest answer is no. Long post incoming

The "far-right" party you mentioned started out really well. It used to be a completely redpilled ethnonationalist party when more or less all of its' leadership joined, suggesting they were secretely redpilled. They tuned down the aggressive rhetoric and claimed to be civic nationalists but most saw it as a facade to shift the Overton Window towards ethnonationalism and there were certainly signs there, much similar to what Front National, AFD, FPÖ, PVV, Trump etc probably are doing. Being the only anti-immigration party, they grew rapidly and now poll around 25-30% and is the biggest party in the country.

Somewhere in 2015 it all changed though. The leader had a stroke or something and basically more or less resigned from politics. The party got taken over by cucks and most of the based, driven and ambitious people were literally kicked out of the party. The new leadership strives to be a part of the establishment rather than crushing it and has styled itself as an "anti-racist centreparty" and wish to rule together with the cuckservative party. The Overton Window has been shifted in Sweden the last months and all the establishment parties have adopted a more strict immigration policy (it's still insanely high but not not German tier anymore) and when everybody expected SD to move further right, they just didn't. They literally have the same immigration policy as the cuckservatives now because they hope to rule with them.

So the democratic situation is basically dead in Sweden. We have a shitload of people who would vote for a real pro-white, nationalistic party but we just don't have one and we don't have the time to establish a new one. The only possible solution would be armed revolt and massive demonstrations of some sort but this goes against our modern culture. No people has become so passive and docile by peace and (((democracy))) as Swedes. We have had peace for almost as long as the United States has existed, just to give you some perspective. We have a culture of the state taking care of everything for us and standing out or being violent is shunned and something people fear.

This means that even though we have anger just as high as in many other countries, we just won't act on it. Sweden has barely had any demonstrations whatsoever but everywhere on the internet people are complaining. We're too fucking passive, scared and lazy to do anything about anything and it will be our doom.

My suggestion for fellow redpilled Swedes is to simply get out. There won't be some major happening or civil war here, just a slow decline into Brazil 2.0. Join the white resistance somehwere where it has a hope, that's what I intend to do.

You shouldn't give up just yet. The irreversible genetic damage hasn't happened yet and Sweden won't remain immune to the coming shift in European politics, what ever that might be.

What lesson can we learn from Sweden then?

The cuckery isn't genetical. Swedes used to be the most based warrior people in Europe during many time periods, both as pagans and christians (see Caroleans). The problem is that life got too comfortable for us. Just as the boomers are the most scummy generation because they grew up during the comfortable 50s and 60s, Swedes became weak and docile from decades of peace and a luxury welfare state. When you don't have to fight for anything or struggle for anything because the state is always there for you, you lose the strength needed to protect yourself.

This is why the welfare state is never desirable. In my opinion Sweden died in the 1700s.

The delusion lies deep. Swedes are genetically cucked.

It's for the best that one nation descends into chaos, as a warning for all others. The powers that be have willed it to be sweden. If I could, I would hasten sweden's design specifically and encourage all rightwingers to unite in a more defensible country for the future.

and become rootless jews? stay away from Norway cuck

All nordic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway) is one country. One country that was destroyed by Sweden because they wanted to cuck harder than anyone else.

I were just in Stockholm for the weekend. Things weren't that bad as we only stayed in the city center but I noticed a couple people walking through crowds and throwing up confetti with the words nordfront.se on them.

different nations, different coumtries

I'm ethnically Finnish either way so I'll probably go to Finland but if you think there is any difference between Norway, Denmark and Sweden ethnically or culturally you're delusional. Also Norway lacks a serious nationalist resistance aswell.

Read some history. They're one nation, forcefully split by Sweden.

The absolute biggest problems have been that the nationalistic people hasn't found a common ground and there is a lot of cancerous people around (alpha males basically) who has caused the nationalistic sentiments around in the youth to get squandered.

I'm a swede aswell and whenever i speak about immigration and immigrants with common swedes, may it be taxi drivers or cashiers, just common people. They fucking loath it.

But to come back to what i first said, there is lacking alternatives for people besides the zionist-right.

Remember a few months ago when that mongrel mutt politician was found dead in his burned out car? Sweden has a few non-cucks. Just not enough.

Little
Yes, many differences in the eyes of a scandinavian, if you're a shitposting mexican I guess it's the same
Yes, if you consider SD, FN and UKIP as 'serious nationalist resistance'. Thankfully the political climate is different than swedens. but overall it's very bad yeah.

Hope is not lost. I would estimate there's roughly around 6-7 million swedes in the country. We aren't extinct.

The first country in Europe that will go full far-right need to invade and occupy Sweden for at least 10 years.

It's the only we can save them now.

Is it true you're morons? Whenever i meet norwegians (and i meet a lot at work) it's like talking to a mongoloid.

You could argue there WAS one nation, now there is not. How is the swedes to blame? This shit happened in the viking area, I dont know about the danes and swedes, but naturally they too created kingdoms, countries and nations out from the ethnonords.

You answered your own question, even if the actual opposition of Sweden manages to win the next election they aren't extreme enough to reverse the fate of the country.

Yes, I think so. The pendulum has begun to swing in the opposite direction, and the right has begun to rise. One thing that is special with Sweden is that the public consiousness has a very dogmatic, absolutist view of the different worldviews you can have. When they finally wake up to the problems we're not going to switch ideology to some milktoast, half-assed, moderate position, they're going to solve the problem properly.

I found the jew.

Nobody really revolts until they are starving though. It's not over yet.

laughed at the picture

Using the jewish creation of minimalist art as a weapon against them.

Thing is, the massive amount of immigrants isn't as bad as it might seem, even without systematic genocide. As soon as the gibs faucets dry up, most of the enriched folk will flood elsewhere. Propably chimp out enough first to justify Sweden not being "safe" enough, though.

That's what this thread is for it seems

Would the best outcome for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and their territories be to merge into a single country? Honestly, aside from having different royal families, I don't really see any reason for them to be independent of each other, they could easily go the Yugo route and unite behind a single King. And since Danes are pretty red-pilled comparatively, and even Norwegians to a much lesser degree, it could help out the Swedes and promote Nordic unity.

How could Kek ever bless someone arguing for centralised, cross-national governments with dubs?

No, it's best for everyone to grow and develop their own cultures. You're talking about globalism, you support EU aswell?

Because they were the revolutionaries that destroyed the unity and ended up splitting one country into three. The reason Norway exists is because Denmark created it as a way of not giving it to the Swedes who were out to destroy the Nordic lands even back then. Swedes have always been a problem.

Of course there is three nations, but we should all consider each other countrymen regardless. Because it is only due to cucked Swedes we are split. We used to be together, we are more or less genetical equivalents, culturally we're only as diverse as you would count various small regions being diverse. If a redpilled Swede wants to go to another nordic country because his is doomed, he still belongs in the nordic sphere and should feel welcome there as both genetically and culturally he is as close as Jutlandians are to Zealanders.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_of_Norway

Leave the retard alone

They must be putting stuff in the food and water. Estrogen probably.

I dont mind if he's a longnose, he should know basic history if he is to speak about it

The only solution for Sweden is a military coup.

Assuming there are any redpilled generals left.

How is arguing history D&C. You should read the link, and stop making the danes look bad.

Just take the fucking steronz Acke

Haven't read a lot of nord history, but so far since a long time nords remind me of croats, serbs and bosnians fighting over villages' origins and clay rights within a 4km range
Sweden needs a civil unrest movement yes or yes, but they are socially too cucked for it, we are talking about the same guys who had their own syndrome named after them, the Stockholm

There's this though

It's not like there's not going to be any weapons, i read Stockholm is the gang warfare capital of Europe, and having more incidents regarding explosives than fucking Mexico
Also how difficult is to snipe goons from away, once a day

My hope is that the increasing terror attacks and sex crimes in Europe will force the redpill down the throat of those that it still hasn't received it yet. This would open up for the possibilities of political parties taking a harder stance on immigration if they notice that it's what everyone wants, just like they changed their mind when they saw how much momentum SD got by being anti-immigration. It would also increase the possibilities of an actual far right party to grow and/or SD to take responsibility and go for harsher anti-immigration policy.

Sweden needs leadership, weaponry, for the media control to be smashes and basically, permission to live, permission to fight (usually given by said leadership).

Nope.

gtfo retard

I doubt it, they are fairly multicultural and not too widely respected. They have a policy of remaining apolitical, but the King violated it in a semi-crypto way to piss of SD by talking about how wonderful diversity is.

Yes, possible. But considering that at the same time nationalist parties are gaining ground the flooding of the country with mudslimes is still going on, these nationalist parties would have to speed up rapidly gaining ground or they are outnumbered by pro-multiculti-faggots and/or mudslimesagain. And as there are already happening gruesome crimes committed by rapefugees the redpilling of normies by these crimes is very unrealistic. At least at the moment. Somebody has to pull a Breivik at a larger scale just to decimate those pro-immigration faggots or make them to scared to be for immigration openly.

wew lad

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH MATE;)

TIL the Swedish royal family befriended a 19 year old Somali refugee, who proceeded to sell the Swedish crown jewelry to drug dealers and tossed a 40,000 dollar tiara into a stream.
thelocal.se/20120614/41442

Just banter, bro. Just tired of dealing with degenerate Norwegian tourists.

But after all, what can one expect from the literal King of Swedes

They are not Swedes they are french niggers who came over during the napoleon era.

you can't predict the future with much certainty

Fuck off. Worry about your own goddamn country you fucking mongrel.

Du är vek. Jävla hanrej.

You poor fools swallowed the blue pill

Non blue eyes? The king has blue eyes you colour blind retard.

No, that would be Britistan or France.

Åh se, det är finnrejen!

Sweden is far older than 1397 you fucking retard.

History is redundant in the Caliphate, It has always been an Islamic country.

Only Finland can save Scandinavia now. Perkele!

Yes because I made the image. You are a salty nigga

Norwegian here, what do you think about the future of the Nordic Resistance Movement considering Sweden is beyond repair?

Do we regroup here and try to change things here where we still have the chance, or should we all go to Finngolia?

I'm scared shitless of the prospect of Sweden collapsing and the black plague pouring into our lands.

I wish people like you would come to Norway, and not just the bluepilled idiots whom we call "Party Swedes", and they get that name for a reason.

You don't get it. Even if immigration is completely stopped, whites will be drowned out.

They have to go back. That's why there must be a coup and they must be forcibly deported. No other way. The shitskins must leave out countries.

And the jews too. Never ever let them in again.

It isn't, and Norway is fucked too.

All these kikes/theirlovers who talk shit about Scandinavias lion with the biggest nationalist movement in northern euripe.

All I have seen the nationalists do is put up stickers and brag about their camping trips on internet.

No political party has been created. And no alternative has been suggested.

Nothing has been done.

Just sitting on ones hands all day, as Pierce would say.

You can vote for Nordfront next elections though, and making people aware of the problem and the solutions is key.

Get a party going here in Norway and you have my vote, guaranteed. I can't do anything about Sweden, but I wish you all the best.

That party is led by jewish, fyi.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You're right, not that there's even a problem with brown eyes, but for the royalty of Sweden?

It's the fucking princess of Sweden, a country with 90%+ light eyes.

Royalty is supposed to represent a nation, and she's got brown eyes. It's fine if an Italian princess had brown eyes, but a Swede? Fucking pathetic.

Even look at the flag for fucks sake, it's the eye and hair color of the country's people.

Maybe not the origin, but it should be

Caring about Royalty is not worthwhile.
Very few actually care(d) about the people instead of treating their domain like their personal playground.
All of the Royalty in Europe today fall into the latter group, fuck them.

Supposed or not, most European royal families mixed together in the past.

What about the danes? They just find swarthy mongrels off the street.

Pick fucking one

Is there hope for Sweden?

Sweden

NAH!

Time to press teh reset button.

JOIN THE VARANGIAN GUARD TODAY

I have my doubts. Linguistic evidence indicate that the original proto-Aryans were conquest-obsessed siberomongoloid nostratic-speakers like the mongols and turkroaches (proto-White language was probably related to Basque and Kartvelian). Whatever warrior genes the European race has that allowed us to dominate the world probably came from those tungusoid proto-Fingols that raped our cucked blonde ancestors creating the Aryan race (with predominantly White characteristics due too blonde cuck harems). Whites probably always had what it took to make a civilization but never really had the cutthroat sentiments to make it last. White flight is a global thing and probably originated much earlier than recorded history (Solutreans, Atlanteans, mythological American bearded white gods etc…)

You're right about the situation today, but that's no reason to discount royalty entirely.

There's nothing wrong with royalty if they are noble, capable, and actually take their job seriously, it is one of the highest burdens and responsibilities that exist.

If someone is royal, they should either be extremely capable and dedicating their life to the welfare of the state and its people by bettering them, or step down for another.

Time for new blood

What's the message of lumping in Weishaupt with Bismarck and Hitler?

Can barely even see her pupils, and her hair blends in with the shadows behind her, dark as the night that one is.

This is not true. SD is for closed borders and repatriation.

I don't understand you people who think SD would do better if they tried to "crush" the establishment. The establishment is every single party that isn't SD right now and you will never see SD grow so big that they can rule all by themselves. So when you call SD "cucks" for trying get something going with cuckservatives, just remember that they wouldn't get anything done if they didn't.

Never.

Friedrich II
Bismarck
Hindenburg
Hitler

There's obviously something different about Nordics, but saying genetically cucked is an exaggerated oversimplification.

They do seem to be more naive and honest then others, without much cunning. But history has shown they can also be very well disciplined, martial, honorable, and efficient.

Swedes today are too unbalanced though, their society as a whole is too feminized and passive, without the balance of discipline, healthy racism, honor, and martial behavior. That is a cucked unbalanced society. They have a weakness for sure, but that hardly means they're a genetic dead end. It can be fixed if balance is restored by someone who understands Nordics and wants to see them at their full potential.

They have a weak spot that's being exploited very well, clearly by someone who understands the Nordic psychology very well and has studied it indepth

Ah, you're right, I mistook those big eyes for Weishaupt, along with that eye/star looking patch on his chest for some illuminati symbol

No.
Also anyone got that recording from the user who called up that fat swede beta with a cat and shamed him so hard he was broken. So when another user called back he only said "do not ever call this number again."

I want to feel lads

Please don't, I can't handle that feel.

It was incredible, wish I had the archive. It almost killed the whole thread.

Yes. In 30 years the crusade will wipe the muslims in Sweden out, leaving it completely empty for resettlement

Holy shit fuck Sweden. Just quarantine the whole fucking country and let Russia have its way with it if Putin sees fit to do so.

Goddamn.

For some reason, there are groups who want the people in these pictures to be reduced, passive, and controlled

Yes come to Finngolia. This time you'll probably make great footsoldiers fighting to defend the Khanate from the eternal russians aswell. Remember to bring your tanks and jets with you since we're poor and only have rifles to give you.

Yes, but it will take time for people to start waking up.

There is no hope.

Regards, a swede.

Wait, what? Explain pls

Yes there is hope albeit a faint one. The Golden Retrievers of Europe are starting to get pissed.

btw, if your a amerilards OP I complety understand you trying to shift focus on us, making US totally innocent. But no, Sweden isnt "ground zero for worst Kikery", I have no idea what you mean. All cuckery has made swedish people suffer, no one else. However, American cuckery has almost ruined the entire west.

Sweden is dead

(((American))) cuckery

he has a point you know
when germany went natsoc all the kikes and cucks of the weimar republic fled to the USA
and since then all the kikery infecting Europe for the past 70 years has been spread from the USA

According to Red Ice the SD is just the least cucked party in Sweden. Not even less "right" than other far-right European parties, which in turn are a joke and would be considered moderates by U.S. standards at best.

So what moderate parties are non-feminist want closed borders and repatriation in the US?

Realising that you won't change shit by voting alone doesn't mean it's all over, defeatist cuck.

Not quite
In terms of Demographic change, France is by far the worst in Europe, in the West as a whole, the US tops the charts

We have a long history of socialism in the country. Proposing american ideas would be equal to political suicide.

Canadacuck here, we're in the same situation but worse. No national pride or ethnic pride here. I advise everyone to have a backup plan to move to slav countries if things get too unstable with Muslims and niggers here in the west.

Last year, over the course of just a few weeks, even the most hardcore radical marxism shifted from "We must have open borders forever!" to "Borders must be closed for the continuity of our nation".

People are waking up, and the political elite are realizing this and desperatly trying to tighten up the unchecked immigration and over immigrant related problems.

Sweden Democrats are gaining not only in the electorate, but also in the fields of morals, ethics and national unity. The traditional elites have no presence in any of these fields, and have no response either.

Swedes are waking up pretty damn fast, it's like a stock market correction. I expect a general hardening of attitudes in the coming years. The welfare state can not survive importing all these improductive people, and even the marxists understand this at some level.

Yep! 100% natural and unavoidable!

Isn't it literally happening right now? How can one reverse it without uprising and mass deportations?

There's always hope. Where there's a will, there's a way. If enough Swedes can one day be radically inspired and willing to get tremendously violent, then why not? I don't think even if they're outnumbered 5:1 to sand niggers they could stop truly motivated whites.

I think you are underestimating the amount of brainwashing thats going on here by the mainstream media. If swedes got violent you can kiss any party addressing the problems goodbye.

Remember the main problem isn't the muslims, they are merely a symptom of the lefts dream of a world without borders.

The only thing the leftists dream of more right now, is some stupid rightwinger going on a killingspree that accomplishes nothing.

This is swedes getting pissed? You fugging kidding me? "Vad är det för analys som ni har tillsammansfattades för situationen som vi har här? :O" (what is your analysis of this situation that we have here? (or something))

THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT REQUIRES SWASTIKAS IN YOUR EYES AND GO FULL 14/88 FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Do you think the shitskin are in Sweden for the climate? They'll leave when things get slightly bad like they did before.

Undercover Jesuit detected.

Seeing how Norway has a shitload of oil money, Denmark has sausages and Danelaw and Sweden is a quagmire of kebab filth, a combination would certainly be detrimental to the majority of us.

And either way, there is far too much national history and baggage to make a union worthwhile. a tight alliance with military and economical cooperation or a loose federal union at the most, anything else would be rather pointless.

What you're describing is a vacuum and that's the ideal situation. You don't need a party. You need fascists willing to use subversion and violence. Target politicians, media figures and academia figures.

By killing them.

It's never too late to retake Skåne.

On the contrary, the nordic countries, preciseley due to their history, would be the most apt for unification of all European regions.

Just so you know, you ain't fuckin' coming here. 5% of you faggots is too much already.

T: finn

There's no more hope for Sweden.
It's too late.

She looks like a monster. Inbreeding?

It is not Sweden that has a billion terror attacks, it is France, Germany and UK. They are the über cucks, not Sweden.

I'm actually surprised that the left didn't go more nuts over the white swede who went into a school and killed two people with a sword.

No. Sweden is shot, but so is the rest of the white race, only 8% of the world population, with unreplacable birth rates and our people getting murdered daily, white children getting stabbed and pissed on, and nothing gets done. We deserve our extinction.

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere, but just for fun:

Parents rage against condoms in SVT's children's program "Summer Camps"

Swedish children's program uses condoms to make haggis…

aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article23231815.ab

Some kike bought Statoil(name means State-oil and is the countrys national oil) and changed the logo to the kosher stamp, so the oil-wealth is coming to an end.

Besides, traitors have been working around the clock to crash the economy with mass immigration(100% instant welfare clients because average 70 IQ nogs and sand-dindus).

Name a time in modern history where Swedes were total cucks that surrendered to the first sight of invasion.

What is civic nationalism that people here keep ripping on?

They bought the gas-station only, and they did so like 5 years ago. The name is only being changed now. Did you really think they bought Statoil? How dumb are you? Did you do ANY research?

She is of scottish stock,

pic and vid related, her father.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOBdXXEp8OU

Swede here. Sweden is fucked but not beyond repair. The swedish democrats are always described as far right by the media but they are national conservatives. They will likely win the next election being the majority if it continues like this. Progress is best seen on "status.st"
I am a member of SD, and I think that I can answer any questions that you have

The fuck is wrong with swedish politics anyways?Whenever I see what parties look like all I see is left-wing and far-left wing.

That's what decades of socialist rule does to you

So do you think SD is hard enough to clean up this "mess" then?

Yet they remained a monarchy all this time without becoming a soviet state.

In name only

Also

We don't need a serious nationalist resistance yet. We haven't been fucked in the ass hard enough, and even our cuckservative parties do a good enough job of at least not willingly spreading their asscheeks and complaining a little.

The only place that's super pozzed is Oslo, really, everywhere else is generally okay enough.

Swede here.

There are many good people in various orgs but they more or less lack the right kind of aggressive leadership, thats our problem.
I know this from first hand perspective.

I would love to see a united Scandinavia with the DANISH royal family (only true nord house) and afterall we speak different dialects, not languages.

Those Swedes who say Sweden is fucked beyond repair are just keyboardwarriors and havent done a single productive day as a nationalist spreading the light.

Your Semitic people are closer to mongoloids considering how inbred you are.

SD member user here, just on my PC now

The left hard socialists that truly believes blindly in everyone except rich people.
The right is trying to crash the welfare plane with no survivors, but it's going much slower than they hoped for.

They're currently the best chance we've got of steering this shitshow into the right direction. They aren't as hard as most swedish Holla Forumsacks would like, but it's to gather people from all other parties, making it less stigmatized to be SD and after that trying to move to harder politics.
Jimmie is playing 4D chess, but sadly in the current state, we can't do much. There's little point in campaigning at the moment since the rapefugees and media damagecontrol is speaking for itself. Better save that money and planning for bigger pushes later.

I wonder how many original advocates of this particular long con would have thought the price they were going to pay was worth it.

At least they'll never be as cucked as brits

Jimmie is kind of a joke, he only seems sharp compared to the 7 other dunces.

Watering down the message to get shitskins and faggots on board is never helpful.

I'm skanish, just because you can't handle the glorious banter from us doesn't mean we're jewish.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/migrant-sex-attacker-hate-sweden/

The majority of their followers had no idea that this was even going on, and a lot of them is now moving on to SD. As of the politicians within the party, it's heavily divided on the issue, many wants to become just hard right wing and cooperate with SD. The other part (including their leader) is steadfast on their direction and will keep at it until it's impossible.

They are closer to the alt-right movement than Holla Forums. Nordfront is more Holla Forums and they are gaining ground but it's slow. They might get some momentum. I'm personally not a fan of their politics but I have some correspondence with some nordfront members about long-term strategies.

I doubt it but I always love a comeback miracle for the good guys.

Rip Sweden otherwise.

Japan had the same problem as Europe. They aren't producing enough children to replace their aging retirees.

Refugees were likely imagined as a measure to prevent this, but with disastrous results. Neither country is in a good place however.

Only if it gets hit by a meteorite.

A lot of people actually believed that until they realized that the vast majority of people who came were from the MENA region, were illiterate, welfare sucking, rapists.

welp, I'm going to bed. Good night, anons.

How based is she? I know that Lefties hate her, even more then they hate most other Monarchs, which led me to believe she has to be doing something right.

didnt the same happen in geranistan?