The law of consent is 14 in my country, so if a girl is good looking men will openly compliment her...

The law of consent is 14 in my country, so if a girl is good looking men will openly compliment her, or whistle at her as a form of flattery. Sure, its is crude, and juvenile form of flaterry, but everyone acknowledges that men just like beautiful girls and women.

Why do amerifats get triggered whenever you mentioned to them that 20 something year olds openly dating teen girls with their parents permission is not a big deal here or in other places?

Why do they get so self-righteous?

The world is going to End

Fixation with numbers is a stupidstition thing.

The same reason old as fuck americans get triggered when you mention that its okay to be gay.
They had a certain set of morals instilled in them when they were young and now that they're older its so ingrained that they'll never be able to change their minds on the subject no matter what you show them.

another example.

read that again. lol.

I'm young and I'll never change my mind. I don't hate gays but the gay lifestyle…no one can convince me this is normal. Male was made for female, full stop, end of story. Now, if a gay person admits they have a aberrant inclination. Okay, that I understand. The world isn't perfect. Shit will not always go straight. But the progressives push to present homosexuality as something just as natural as heterosexuality. Fuck no. Can't prove that it is. Not morally and damn sure not scientifically.

first of all: nice dubs.

second: "Male was made for female".

what the fuck?

who made males? or what?

what the fuck do you mean you illiterate faggot?

Why would you date an even bigger whore? Teenagers have even lower standards than most women.

Biologically male was made to have a sexual relationship with females.

It's a globalist conspiracy to get us to stop breeding with properly virile women.

Women who breed in their 30s and 40s produce more autists and downies.

Our ancestors fucked 14 year olds for a reason.

explain what you mean by "was made".

be specific in your explanation, please.

he said it wasnt "natural" you stupid nigger.

homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomena in animal species. HUMANS ARE ANIMALS. apes to be exact.

By nature. By whatever you believe made them. I believe God. You may believe big bang. Makes no different. Ass was made to shit not for sex. Elongated penis meant for vaginal cavity.

Do you think oral sex is immoral too because the mouth wasn't "made" to pleasure sex organs?

lol love it when Holla Forumstard calls another stupid while simultaneously making an ass of himself.
If it isn't natural, it isn't normal

For the sake of simplicity, I will assume you are a heterosexual male.

Now, answer this question: Have you ever stuck your dick in a females mouth?

If your answer is yes. Then you are guilty of commiting an "unnatural act" yourself. And by measure of your own standards, something that is just as wrong as homosexuality. Because the "Elongated penis meant for vaginal cavity.".

If not, then at least you have consistency in your own stupidity.

Yeah. I've never done it. Being a top-tier virgin.

see
Even if I did, that still doesn't make it right. I haven't BTW. My behaviour would be aberrant.

So I'm guessing you also think having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with your spouse is the only moral way to have sex?

its naturally occurring in other species which have none of our own cultural and moral norms, therefore we can assume that it is natural.

You can argue that "its wrong" based on some cultural scale of morality, but you cant argue against its natural occurrence. Thats something thats not open to your own personal interpretion.

The word natural means the same thing for everyone. You cant move that piece.

culture and morals are natural

user, homosexuality in animals, is a deviation from what is normal. It is not the natural course of things. Like a duck who's parents have left it, so a dog comes along and (if the dog doesn't eat it) it thinks that's it's mommy. It will even try to bark.
So all ducks should have dog mommy's? You are taking an exception and trying to make it a rule

I just told you: YOU CANT REDEFINE THE MEANING OF THE WORLD NATURAL TO FIT IT WHAT THE MORAL SCALE YOU WANT IT TO FIT.

you can talk about the practicality or usefulness of such moral scale, but you cannot argue about what is naturally ocurring in nature without the intervention of human made norms.

You cant be that fucking thick. FUUUUUUUUUCK.

I am saying some exceptions are natural, and naturally occurring within nature you dumb fuck.

The problem with using natural and normal interchangeably is that natural also refers to things that exist in nature and gay animals exist in nature therefore they're natural by definition.
natural natural natural what does even natural mean anymore natural natural.

What part of deviation are you having difficulty with, user? There are animals that are borned deformed. That deformity naturally occurred. Does that mean the deformity is the right way? of course not.

that doesn't mean deformity is unnatural either, what is it with you and thinking natural somehow refers to the morality of something?

Teenagers are all whores.

im the user arguing with him.

he has his own definition of "natural".

people do this all the fucking time when they cant reconcile objective evidence with subjective feelings. they subvert simple concepts in order to square their beliefs with nature.

some arent. it depends on your cultural upbringning and your natural inclinations.

deformity is unnatural. That is not the way the animal/person is supposed to be born.
I wasn't saying morality equals natural. I am saying homosexuality is wrong on both moral and natural grounds.

you're putting the cart in front of the horse user.

no, they are interchangeable. What is unnatural is a deformity and what is a deformity is unnatural.

are you saying that a horse and the carriage the horse pulls are exactly the same object?

Except by definition natural means "existing in or formed by nature"
You're going against the definition of the word by saying deformity is unnatural because deformity exists in nature so by definition deformity is natural.
Deal with it.

I like the info here way more than at half chan, but there are way to many pedophiles over here, Europe has a lower age of consent because they are more thoroughly cucked and immoral over there, half chan atleast keeps their pedos in a little box..

you seem like the kind of man who confuses children with angels.

If that definition is true then there exist nothing unnatural at all. Cause all things happen in nature. And since you believe man is an animal the he must be part of nature. All his aberrant behaviour (nuclear bombs) is natural. That word unnatural should be scratched out of existence. Say it ain't so, user.

You seem like the type that thinks a 14 year old is fully developed

congratulations. you have come up against the concept of human constructs.

Artifical is the opposite of natural, the definition of artificial is "made by human skill; produced by humans", meaning a nuclear bomb isn't natural.

But how is it artificial if man in from nature. That's like saying the lion's slaughter is unnatural. But he is natural and by that process all what he does it natural also.

i would say that… mentally, no. mentally we stop developing around 25-28, so I suppose we would agree on that 100%.

now, physicaly… it depends on the 14 year old. so its an individual-to-individual basis.

((( )))
fuck off kike

So if I kill your parents and wife and children I am perfectly right to do so user

children aren't angels. angels don't poop.

learn the difference.

he means to say that the process that makes nuclear bombs explode is a natural process. but the bomb itself, the physical device, is artificial.

the bomb is human made. the nuclear process isnt.

it depends on why you did it, and whether or not these reasons you had, had any merit behind them.

((( >> ))) 6877515

Then a bird's nest is artificial user

But nay user you are approaching what is called morality. We are discussing what is natural.

(((>)))(((>)))(((6)))(((8)))(((7)))(((7)))(((5)))(((1)))(((8)))

well, its made from naturally occurring material, by a naturally occurring biological organism, which itself is made entirely of naturally occurring elements from nature.

but yes, from a certain and very specific point of view, you could call it "artificial".

morality is a human construct. even murder can be justified under certain conditions and circumstances.

You can argue against the definitions of words all you want but that won't change anything, you're wrong deal with it.

we were discussing nuclear bombs. dont try to steer the conversation in disingenuous ways.

im not changing anything. i accept the definition of natural and artificial.

Then stop arguing that nuclear bombs are natural when by definition they are not.

Why must it be justified?
See how this is moral? I shouldn't have to justify anything. A lion never has to justify anything.

is there anything that could change your mind about the naturality of homosexuality?

i never said the device was natural. but you can point it out for me and i'll retract it if i did.

Anyway I am out for the night, user. This battle of wits has been more than I would expect from Holla Forums.

you
it

if we are to live together and share space you may have to "justifiy it" to someone, given the way our society is structured. but yes, you dont have to have to.

God doesn't real either faggot, sleep tight.

i didnt imply shit. if i did, point out the post. i'll retract it.

see:

that post is about the birds nest. which i said could be called "artificial" under a very specific and narrow POV.

that post was not about nuclear bombs. perhaps you got lost in the argument?

Yep, just fuck my shit up fam.

i dislike homos too. but i cannot argue against the naturality of homosexuality. i just have to get used to it.

Because they can't without getting 200 years in prison.

christ, she was a little minx, wasn't she?

i bet she had raped some grown men before she was 15

Sometimes those "deformities" prove to be so successful that they override the norm, and become the norm.

For example: Ever heard of a "coyfox?" They're the apex predators in my section of the world, and the reason why I keep my cat indoors.

i think he meant physical deformities that impede an organisms survival and reproduction. not interbreeding.