Halfchan Holla Forums find connection between hillary and minerva center after going full occult

halfchan Holla Forums find connection between hillary and minerva center after going full occult.

the minerva center exists to plan out hypothetical situations and assess the best way to cause them to happen. we think it actually exists to plan out the way to carry out these types of issues.

right when they started posting about it, the minerva center site shut down, and after coming back up had put up alot of pictures

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82629695#p82637413
one of the threads talking about minerva center

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82638722/pol-goes-occult#p82640360
user decides to dump what he have saved

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82638722/pol-goes-occult
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05791990.pdf
8ch.net/x/res/18478.html
thenewfederalist.eu/Europa-and-the-bull-The-significance-of-the-myth-in-modern-Europe
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=frog_girl
archive.is/g2sfN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hieroglyphs/G
archive.is/WAP9S
archive.is/BqmAJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
archive.is/IIizS
berggruen.org/ideas/5
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1fqp7ir70
archive.is/AKGp7
archive.is/2mAMv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sacrifice#Ancient_Near_East
gallery.sjsu.edu/sacrifice/sumerians.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Human_sacrifice_in_Mesopotamia
articles.latimes.com/1999/jul/11/opinion/op-54847
neoskosmos.com/news/en/hillary-clinton-and-hera
archive.org/stream/sacredbooksearly03hornuoft#page/n11/mode/2up
archive.org/details/sacredbooksearly04hornuoft
archive.org/details/sacredbooksearly01hornuoft
archive.is/GuR2x
archive.is/ub7t
aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/13/planned-parenthood-inspection-reveals-aborted-babies-burned-as-bio-hazard-medical-waste/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_(name)
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.4.13.06#
youtube.com/watch?v=8gOk7f6eed4
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
youtube.com/channel/UCy2hlOEl5tfWg8MexR0XkTg/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/Z2ABK
forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Crowley)
owlrock.com/
businessinsider.co.id/owl-rock-capital-partners-hitting-1-billion-fundraising-mark-2016-7/#jOhGihfpgaq8YAAx.97
insidermonkey.com/blog/george-soros-and-jeff-altman-are-both-betting-on-these-six-stocks-317311/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82638722/pol-goes-occult
accidentally linked towards a post the second link

That sounds suspicious as fuck.

Did people investigate the pictures? Sounds like those are all events that they were behind.

Bump

if you look at the thread you can see when they shut the site down. second picture i posted is the pictures they put up, it like that just without the pictures

it was like*

That's suspicious….

The owl of Minerva is the owl that accompanies Minerva in Roman myths, seen as a symbol of wisdom because the owl is capable of seeing even in the dark and of vigilance because the owl is awake at night.

The nineteenth-century idealist philosopher G.W.F. Hegel famously noted that:
meaning that philosophy comes to understand a historical condition just as it passes away. Philosophy cannot be prescriptive because it understands only in hindsight.

-Philosophy of Right (1820)

look at the first thread. they found hillary talking about minerva and about the owl in different emails. they whent full occult on it.

Maybe it's the same owl from the bohemian grove

Could it be someone from the minerva center making the thread, then changing the site to stir up attention?
Perhaps they're here sliding threads with pointless diversions?

here

the threads was originally about links between hillary and occult things. like the connection about important people and bohemian grove. child sacrefice and stuff. so they probably didnt create the thread.

Well this certainly demands some more digging. I'm starting to think Molochites are the real scourge upon western civilization and always have been.

as op said the minerva center exists to plan out hypothetical situations and assess the best way to cause them to happen. we think it actually exists to plan out the way to carry out these types of issues. meaning things like what happend in lybia was planned out on such a site or maybe actually on this site. we need to dig deeper

Well, congratulations to halfchan for figuring this out two years after fullchan.

nigga the molochites are the jews

the star of david is the seal of moloch

if i didn't have to run and leave RIGHT NOW i'd post all those old screenshots discussing it

I know the star of david is the seal of moloch. That jews = molochites 100% of the time though is not necessarily true.

Some of the picture is missing user.

Wow.
What paragraph is in question for violating the rules?

How is Hillary connected to this group?

Who else is this group connected to? eg [email protected]/* */!$t0ck, fema…

not sure what it was there. i took it from another post in the thread. might have just been someone was going to add things there later

just looked at it again. some one actually hid that part. look in the thread and might find the rest of it

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if everything stops on 28th.

Good riddance that 4cuck is digging into this, and not us. They need to take damage from the media first, if minerva decides to create simulation of imageboard hackers "attacking" their website.

You should do more digging, but don't post it here, be careful about faggots that simulate or create extreme situation to make panic in the public.

if you will find out that Trump is the one who pays for all terrorist muslim attacks so he could get more votes, you'l remember that post, but you swallowed blue pill too much to understand it

oh shit. maybe a big happening on the last day?

Check the DNC site.

What are the chances that the Bernouts protesting that day start rioting? Shit goes down, several kids die. It could explain why it appears that they're doing everything they can to piss off the people outside (first Bernie, then that DWS thing).

It is. There is no such thing as coincidence anymore.

Well him shitting on Belgium and then an attack happening was quite obvious.

Minerva and her owl represent knowledge and wisdom which are early symbols of the Illuminati / freemasons

we have to remember the connection to minerva center.
we might find more things on that site if we dig deeper

Should anything major happen on the 28th, know that we're in for the long run.
This is the proof that we have always waited for.
kikes are literally sucking the life out of everyone else.

m e d i c a l
e
d
i
c
a
l

c i t i e s
i
t
i
e
s

Yeah, that makes sense.

lets try to not talk much about this untul after the 28, in case things somehow changes up

Indeed. If we will make too much sudden moves, we will be in presses. "Anime Neo-Nazis predicted constant muslim terrorist attacks up till 28 of july!"

this is good info, have a bump

did you know Holla Forums is owned by a Freemason?

That plannend parent hood owl thing. Fuck, I`m interested.

Why is there a grey part at the bottom

also

The owl fears the frog.

/x/ was right again
That's means They might be right about Pokemon go being Illuminati brainwashing and Hat man/slender man/Shadow people are real….

might as well screen cap this thread and post it after the maybe attack on the 28 so we have more proof

Supposedly, the last paragraph here.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05791990.pdf

That's the first I'm hearing of this. What might get attacked?

Hopefully the DNC right during Hillary's speech

Some of the images posted in the second one I recognize. There's the flood thing that hit the US a while back, the Japanese tsunami, Greece riots, and the landslide that happens after the flood. Is there something connecting them?

A trend that I see is that a lot of that shit has to do with water.

The Bohemian groove gathering started on the 14th, the day of the Nice attack. Since then we've had daily happenings. The last day of the Bohemian grove gathering is on the 28th, the day of Hillary's speech. And there's that leaked email where she wonders if they would be okay with her last paragraph.

Recommended Reading to Holla Forums from /x/
Reptilian shapeshifter share a Jewish psyckops to hide the true alien threat to earth. The blue cone heads.
Beware of the Blue bastards
8ch.net/x/res/18478.html

so much this

That's the subtitle of this book. It is about globalist kikery at its finest. You can call them NWO, UN, Jews or whatever.

Does anyone know what's in the last paragraph of her speech?

see

go back to were you belong
>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

According to

report this thread so we can get it deleted in case they change things up on the 28. we can talk more about this after but first we need to see what happens on that date

that or let it die down

Yes, goy, don't investigate. There's nothing to find anymore.

i made this thread. as i said the people behind it might change things up if they see we are on to them. we need to let this thread die before such a thing might happen

you can download the book here libgen.io /search.php?req=Leadership+in+Global+Institution+Building&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

So is the owl a jewish animal now?

Look, this is so >>>/x/ tier that I'm not even sure what to make of this

Is this all some huge sort of sacrificial ritual to try to give her power? Are they trying to counteract our meme magic with their kaballah magic?

the "star of david" is a piece of sacred geometry with inherent wisdom to it, much like the upside down & upright pentagrams, the cross, and the swastika.

WEW

Halfchan still has some uses to it, if only by means of having a large user base.

Fucking heretics.

So basically this org has been behind all the "democratic movements" during the onigger administration. Nothing we didn't know already but this really proves or

Well a lot of kids died in Nice.

And now the Bernouts are gathering in front of DNC.

I'm a bit worried, Moloch appears more powerful than Kek.

You won't be laughing when the blue aliens show themselves.
Hell media and pop culture is full blue humanoid aliens predictive programming. Hell Eiffel 65 tried to warn us in the song Blue. They were only win hit wonder for a reason.
== Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue ==

== Like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window And a blue Corvette ==

== And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen ==

ww1 started on july 28!

RED TEXT

Moloch is for faggots.

Absolutely. Judge by the results. Kek is winning, praise his spindly green limbs.

reported.

I imagine there will be some bernout that ate too much tacos for the fart in and will cause a chain reaction in their group.

But seriously, some kind of killing might take place. False flag RWDS.

Can't argue with those dubs.
moloch confirmed for faggots.

libgen.io/get.php?md5=1691C3F5444526A74887F92DAB551947&key=CJ1GH8LW3HRCA1PZ

Anyone feel like (((they))) intentionally leak this shit to mock us? There will be martial law or WW3 before we are able to wake up enough people to the Jew.

I was just going through that first halfchan link, one of the images posted (pic related) mentioned a study featured in a telegraph article, I decided to read the article and noticed the authors names.
>The article, entitled “After-birth abortion: Why should the baby live?”, was written by two of Prof Savulescu’s former associates, Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva
fuckin spooky synchronicity

also they look like yids

I was worried about that, but it seems organic. user found the link to Minerva center with searches related to the mention in Hill-shill's e-mail that was never meant for public eyes.

And this is the stuff that filters out while they delete the rest.

Our Egyptian memes has spoken. We have a memetic enemy to cull.

Just because people worship something, doesn't mean it's real. Just because the rich and powerful sacrifice children to moloch, doesn't mean moloch is real.

Minerva was the Roman goddess of wisdom.
Interesting to note, the Owl of Minerva is the Illuminati's original symbol (pic), and was apparently built into the architecture on capital hill (pic).
It is also the stone statue at the "Cremation of Care" ceremony the elitists perform every year at the Bohemian Club get-together (pic).

Do you guys ever think that maybe the elites are the just superstitious dummies that believe in nonsense and that you're wasting your time trying to understand them?

whether moloch is real isn't the question, it's whether the suggestions of all the elite are doing are real.

just like Kek. Whether Kek is actually real isn't important, what's important is how closely the "coincidences" of memes and actual real life happenings line up and whether a tangible cause and effect exists.

Existence of the gods is secondary and generally unimportant, while the events and occurrences of things in reality are primary and of most concern.

So what exactly are you all trying to understand? Whether or not certain (((events))) are occult religious rituals or not?

WHAT

I think it's nothing but symbolism.
Those that think they can shape events behind the scenes probably love to think of themselves as "Illuminati" or "the illuminated ones." And while they may be very powerful in terms of influence & dough, I wonder just how many of them actually ever agree on anything, and if they do, what percentage of their manipulations ever really bear fruit?
When you've already satisfied all of your physical & mental needs (Maslow's hierarchy of needs) then the only thing left to occupy your time is pissing around with other people.

Most people who think they're so damn smart are usually not all that smart.

Am I the only one who really wishes he didn't live in a world where literal devil worshipers were in charge of everything? The whole worlds so disgusting, it's just sad.

I don't believe in it either, but the fact that these people believe in it just bums me out. The human mind is so pathetic.

I think it's just their version of meme magic. Or an attempt at it.

While they waste money and execute elaborate rituals, we shitpost online for free.

It's kinda poetic.

yeah, know that feel.

Not even a christcuck, but seriously… we need a new crusade and a proper inquisition up in here.

Kek is our chaotic good frog God come to guide his chosen people the neets outcasts and racists to destroy moloach and the jews.

Kek confirms, we're meme magicians.

And we're stuck in a fight with other meme magicians.

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

It won't stop.

Oh.

THE DUBS HAVE BEEN CAST

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Is abortion a form of ritual murder?

I would say so.

Fuck Hilary.

it was intended to control the wild negro population, but when white children are killed it qualifies as ritual murder.

(self check)
Fuck, posted in wrong thread.

You've got the digits, so you might as well stay

Double double boil and trouble. Cults can't stop the meme wave of thousand shitposters.

Pretty much, I don't think Sanger ever imagined that whites would devolve to the point that any significant amount would ever use it. At least far more niggers still do.

I'd say that the user who wrote this has a point. I don't want niggers to abort themselves because I don't want to have them be in America in the first place.

Once the niggers are gone I'll go along with repealing abortion, until then fuck no.

Heretic!
A cow who requires child sacrifices VS a Frog god who requires shitposting?

Praise Kek
Those QUADS!

KKK
KEK
KKK

Hol up,
so u be saying?
that tis hole Kek worschipping thing…
is just confirmation bias?
Heretic

Adolf confirm the existence of Kek!

Yes, once the egg and sperm meet a nice live form is created. The DNA mixes you get the idea and becomes a liveform separate form the mother. Aborting is murder and murder is okay when it is a non-white and/or a retard.

Hilary confirmed to get fucked.

since this is Holla Forumsitically incorrect, I'll post this screen cap.

inb4 edgy, it's a funny joke

We had a thread last night about a Korean radfem cult called Megalian that seems like it might tie into this somehow.

Thread's full, but as you can see it was derailed to hell and back.

good goyim.

That part is dead obvious. Very newfag type comment here.

I was going to post something about "every fucking time", but it was just to damn redundant.

So it's better to take some retarded /x/-tier route?

So she writes to a jacksullivanjj, and there is a [email protected]/* */ mail address in the Stratford leaks. Coincidence?

Couldn't they try to be a little more subtle?

the pictures likely contain some script or identifying marker. possibly an attempt to identify and track people who might know about this.

Hey, I've got a question: does )))this((( mean anything?

thenewfederalist.eu/Europa-and-the-bull-The-significance-of-the-myth-in-modern-Europe

So do they think this paragraph 'violates the rule' because that's exactly what Obama is trying to do with BLM and declaring martial law?

Since becoming redpilled I've noticed all the blue haired people on the Simpsons were Jews.

no

Sometime after work I'll dump all the stuff pedowood dug up on moloch and ritual sacrifice.

It's been associated with moloch since ancient times. The only non-evil use of it I've ever seen is when it represents the heart chakra.

Moloch can be starved and weakened.

According to the… I can't remember if it's kabbalah, zophar, or talmudic, but it's Jewish. According to that branch of Jewish magic they're following, the soul does not enter the body until 40 days (if male) or 90 days (if female.)

Was worried the kikes were trying to subvert it or something.

Interesting, do they give any reason why 40 or 90 days?

yes

it might be because around then the clump of cells gets a pulse it's just a twitching mass of muscle cells at this point, not much circulatory system yet.

some idiots suggested we'd use it to signal our political allegiance, but everyone figured it was a bad idea/honeypot to out ourselves in social media.

I don't even know what to say, I almost didn't believe the conspiracy shit because it was wrapped up in so much else, years ago, but this election has really started to reveal it all.

all of that made sense until you put JM Keynes in there. now I just think you're a retard.

K K K
K E K
K K K

moloch is only an arch-demon
gods are more powerful by definition

kek
they sacrifice children to their owl god and yet they lose to a bunch of neets and their egyptian frog god

whoa

almost

kek has forsaken me

Minerva is but one goddess. How many of these cults do you think there are? And are worshippers bound to one god, or may they have loyalty to many?

This may help me identify all the factions in the game.

This alt conspiracy theorist specifically pointed this out and that the 7s of the month would coincide with extreme happenings, he's not jew wise just a christian who thinks the devil is controlling the NWO, he just doesn't know that the jews are the devil. I highly recommend you guys watch it. He recognizes all the degeneracy going on.

I think he's onto something

THE MEMES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He will protect us

second pic
second from the top left
that's the german flag
now look at the thumbnail…

Thats what I'm getting the impression of. Now if the original cunt who pushed for it realized this or not, who is to say. But its very likely she was supported by people in these kinds of groups, far more underground and less obvious back then, that wanted to be able to sacrifice children. With their help and support in political/social discourse, they opened the way to mass abortions, killing millions of wouldbe children. Now, if their goal was to be able to sacrifice children for their deity, what better way than this? Its not obvious to the majority of the population, they have willing participants who give up their children for it w/o realizing its purpose, and they can do it all under their deities symbols without anyone thinking anything of it.

I suspect it wasnt the original reason for the figure heads who pushed for abortion, and naturally no one now is aware of its purpose either, most likely even the abominations they call doctors who perform these things dont even realize its purpose. but behind the scenes? its looking like yup, its meant to be a willing sacrifice to their god. Probably not much "power" gained from it since its unborn children, and since there arent more intricate rituals associated with each sacrifice, mostly just their symbols all around. But theres got to be something they are, or think they are, getting from it

Well, if my understanding of mythology is right, there, overall, was never much restriction on paying respect/sacrifice/etc to different gods for different things. Pray for X to god of X, pray for Y to god of Y. Now, if its cool with god X to also perform rituals and serious dedication to god Y as well? Dunno.

I'm guessing at this point they likely have loyalty to one deity at a time. token respect to others perhaps, but probably primarily focus on moloch/minerva, I mean they DID set up a national baby murdering soft-ritual scheme for them after all.

My real question is are they sacrifice to moloch, or to minerva? It seems like its not specifically to moloch but to minerva, moloch is just more of a go between / watcher, hes present to "watch over" maybe to "report to minerva" about whts going on

I should read up some more on what minerva is known for. Incidentally minerva was also the name of the deity like figure in assassins creed that attempted to communicate with the main character across time and was seen as a "savior" of sorts trying to save humanity… subtle programing that if "minerva" was ever found out about, people would see her as a good thing and be almost willing to sacrifice to her?

Holla Forums, I have some important advice for you on this.
The owl was an important bird in Egyptian lore, and had strong associations with death. Now, we know that, within Egyptian lore, death wasn't anywhere near as dark as it was in other polytheistic religions, and was an important part of religion's own righteousness. Not only is this group worshipping Moloch, they are attempting to misuse ancient meme magic through Moloch. You can see in the first pic here that Ammit's own name had double owls in it. So, allow me to give you a head start in combating the blasphemy involved in this. Take these two owlgirls and use them to make OC in whatever you see fit. Screencap this post if necessary, it might be important info for later.

Fuck you, praise kek

Can we counter them with the powers of Kek?

the only way we should ever meme moloch is as an old decrepit owl over shillary with kek/trump wrecking her shit

This, fuck off with your gay shit

Praise KEK
KEKE MUST REIGN SUPREME

Don't the child sacrificing Moloch worshiping fucks always lose in the end?

I mean Carthage was burned the ground and the Earth salted.

I think that we can beat them.

Guys, I'm specifically telling you to meme AGAINST Moloch by reclaiming the meme magic of owls.

have u accepted, lord kek as your saviour and prefered amphibian?

owls are fucking gay

someone needs to draw qt frog grills

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=frog_girl

Frogs can't be qt girls, it's just not meant to be
Oh wait
TAKANE CONFIRMED FOR MEME GODESS

moloch is a fucking cow god with his nuts and legs chopped off, the owl shit its just a recent incarnation to confuse normalfags. they appropriated it. if you want to make maximum damage against these kikes you may as well point out the golden calf and molech and the stock market bull mascot being the god of the jews.

?????

Totally suspicious!

Totally suspicious that they would use Roman symbolism for American laws (based on roman and Germanic law)

Fucking 4cucks suck so bad at not Jewing themselves blue

give me 2000 average roman soldiers trained with modern weapons, equipment and tactics willing to reconquer europe and 1 million dollars and i'll make the greatest talmundvision show ever.
might even scorch brussels in the process.
should i get a kickstarter?

Owls are very important to Egyptian hieroglyphs, user. Though an alternative would be making vulture meme magic, considering there were some vulture Egyptian deities and they were also a part of hieroglyphs.

There are a lot of frog girls that have been drawn, user.

Asui and fempepe would disagree

Maybe is right, and we should reclaim rest of egyptian pantheon from TECs that stole their symbols?

Okay, i'm a bit spooked now. What if the Samson option ISN'T nuclear armageddon?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say…..

Mind control technologies for starting a race war, or something like that.

And using the chaos to take advantage.

2d is where love lives

If we want to get into Egyptian shit, why not use the thing that can kill owls. Falcons. Who is a falcon? Horus. A god of war, the sky, and hunting. What does Holla Forums do? Hunt and rage war on evil from the boundless sky of the net. If we want to reclaim symbols, fucking kill the taint with an obvious weakness. An owl can't best a falcon in open sky.

Population bomb
or
Demographics bomb.

Why not Eagles?

archive.is/g2sfN
it sounds like rantings in the beginning but this person involves Hillary with molech aright around the final paragraphs.

of course, introduce an agressive foreign invader and fund them. they have done this with syria.

Holla Forums has co-opted symbols of their enemies before. Time to take back these symbols. It'd be highly worthwhile.
Oh, along with the vulture and owl, here are a bunch of other birds associated with hieroglyphs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hieroglyphs/G

Use the ammo that has been shown to work. Egyptian memes have a knack to do the trick and piss off kikes. This goes beyond the states, we need to use venom that hits them hard.

Fuck off faggots,

PRAISE KEK

I suppose that's fine. Removing the "tainted" owl using Pet Shop winter stand meme magic sounds good to me.

Even her face looks really smug like a pepe

yeah and this spells out "4U", surely there must be something at play right?

Akhenaten pls go

Are you trying to wage occult kombat through meme magic means against the forces of secret sacrifices in the woods?

Hey, if /bane/ can crash planes we can crash cults.

WAT

You can count on the natives of Flanders and Brabant to destroy Brussels. We cannot stand for this.

The cremation of care ritual is basically a shame and fear based silence spell, in order to keep secrets, and convince those who participate to do the same.

The anchor point for this ritual is the pentagram on k-st.

A couple years ago, I completed a ritual to seal the energies in that anchor point from being able to manifest in reality.

Took me something like 8 hours, tbh.

Had fun walking the pentagram though, nice architecture and monuments.

*evil secrets

ftfm

sacrificing children in the name of "superficial nonsense" is still sacrificing children. it doesn't matter whether your gods are real or not, it matters that you believe it and that your actions are evil and dangerous. you must be stopped, you will be stopped.

ayy girl u want sum isolation ?

Feel the force, fam.

based wizard user keeping evil at bay

Wew

Not that this evil secret club worshipping moloch wasn't already well known but..

I gotta level with ya Holla Forums I'm ignorant of the knights of Malta. Being that Trump is one of them…. Are who/what do they worship?

I was going to say "that's some James Bond shit right there" but then I noticed the toilet roll.

Did we somehow get involved in an ancient wizard war between an ancient cult of child sacrificers and the Egyptian Pantheon?

It's like the ride really never ends.

That's just hand towels.

Sort of.

it's complex.

just look at pokemon goy zombiftying everyone

Trump is a knight of Malta?

What?

So let me get this straight? Gods as in multiple are real and the elite party has been using/worshiping them for awhile now? Mean while a bunch of E-Nazi's rediscover an old god Kek and proceed to bring him to power and use him to influence the world? All this happens on year of the fire monkey which is some kind of Chinese astrology god now brought into this somehow. What the fuck is going to happen next are we going to have a demi-god start shaking more shit up? If that happens we minds well change Holla Forumss name the the Thule society and make it fucking official. Oh yeah and to top it all off this post will probably get dubs right?

Reality is stranger than fiction, ain't it?

I just realised something..
Kalergi's plan wanted Europeans to end as an Egyptian-style people..
We are using Ancient Egyptian Meme-Magic in the form of Kek..
Holy Fuck.
We turned their plan on it's head.
The ultimate Irony.. we are eroding their plans for us with the great weapon that those who they wish u to end up like used…
I LOVE 2016 IT'S OUR YEAR AT LAST MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

No, Holla Forums is powering up Kek which is primordial chaos. We're being played but it's entertaining.

Tbh glfam, I'd be lying if i said I was upset to be here with you. Sure beats the hell out of trying to "war" with that Jewish trap of existentialism.

Occultists don't really know what they are doing.

It's just a series of observations and associations built up over the centuries about certain phenomenon.

They aren't really good at it, to be honest.

They just have lots of money and time on their hands.

Not exactly how this works.

Also, not how this works.

I disagree. Get some NEETs, use them as batteries to charge up pure chaos, then in the fray you're able to operate much more easily. Holla Forums isn't even close to being Thule Society.

They are hedge wizards.

I am an engineer of the arcane arts.

It's one of the only places left where you can speak the truth.

not quite familiar with that one, care to summarize?

(the trap part, not the existentialism part)

And how are you going to do that?

More fancy words like networking and synergy?

No such thing.

We always were, we just didn't know it.

The Ancient Egyptians were white, and they were plagued by a group of blasphemers who created a abomination deity that were neither male nor female, but both.
for a time, the Egyptians were forced to worship this monotheistic being, but rebelled.
The heretics were cast out, and stole a bunch of stuff with them.

They arrived in a new region, roamed around for a while, before murdering a large group of people and taking their land.

They called this new land after three gods
ISIS, the female god
RA, the male god
EL, a regional monotheistic god

and thus, juden was born and they have waged a unholy war on all things pure and natural ever since.

At least I didn't get dubs on that post.

I thought it was supposed to be chaotic good?

And we are better

We got time nigga. Explain that shit.

The same way Flight 9252 happened. Gather enough low energy people and collectively use their energy. Kek is Egypt's God over darkness and obscurity, or chaos.

If you see us giving this kind of idea power in a different way, please explain rather than being a 2deep4u gutterball.

But user, the baphomet was a deity that came about around the Templar's time. The deity back then had to have been something else.

No.

the baphomet is autistic french fiction from eliphas levi and the old cuck french king who killed the templars.

The evil wizards part is right…

The egyptian pantheon thing is sort of a new addition.

The occultists use egyptian symbols, because their occult system is based on the egyptian hermetic order, which is what they came up with way back in the day.

Those symbols and rituals were carried on until present day, and splinters of these rituals are still used, although some of them have been modified.

So, in a way, the occultists AND Us are using the egyptian symbology…

However, I'm a little concerned with the appearance of kek being kuk, stealer of credit and females.

savvy?

Just a hunch on that last one, I think it may be a countermeme. (cuck)

The stumbling part, which you described, didn't really happen… I knew what I was doing when I dispelled their little city sized ritual.

Yes.

And if you do your due autism I apologize I didn't save a single fucking thing of my research I was mainly doing it for shits and giggles moloch goes all the way back to Sumeria albeit under different names follow the similarities in deities, their origin stories and how they are perceived to behave.

This is an ancient war of magic and demons. I know how batshit it all sounds but its fucking undeniable when you do your due autism and research all this shit.

Here are some points to look at:
>the fourth cycle of the 60 year Chinese zodiac has much more profound power supposedly, the 4th fire monkey/fire rooster combo comes once every 240 years or the lifespan of an empire the last one was in 1776.

The following were all 4th cycle fire monkey/fire rooster combos, what happened on these years?:
Etc

Note: there are two separate Chinese zodiac calendars one runs a year ahead of the other but there seems to be some significance between the two because the Spanish Inquisition. started on a fire rooster on one calendar and 1776 and 2016 are fire monkeys . The other calendar (which makes them 'wood goat' on the Spanish inquisition calendar). Wonder if there is significance for when which of the two calendars apply?

Or Baphomet was a new name used to conceal the identity of the entity.

I don't know how many of y'all know this but every ancient deity had at least 3-5 names and knowing the real name meant exerting influence upon the entity.

What kind of energy are you talking about?

So, we are deliberately being obscured?

It's classified.

Possible, but Lilith was also portrayed as a hermaphrodite at times.

based on the ancient abomination

Lilith's older name is Inanna. Always depicted with amongst it two owls. Don't know if this is relevant.

confirming that the jew religion has always had one god (just ask their plural agreement) and Egyptology is based and hated the Jews (like every other nation in the history of the Jews).

Moloch was called Sin in the semitic pantheon
and Nanna in the sumerian one, he rose to prominence in the period between 2600BC -2400BC as the moon cult.

archive.is/WAP9S

Are you here to roleplay or to datamine poorly?

Let's see, egyptian hermeticism, golden dawn, kundalini, wicca, witchcraft, kabbalah, Taoist shamanism, Native american shamanism, Alchemy, etc….

Quick search on the subject and I'm finding two results: Moloch is god of fire and Moloch is the deity of the living king aka the concept of deified kings.

I've never seen Sin being displayed as a bull and I've never heard of child sacrifice in the name of Sin. I'm not convinced they can be unified.

Dis my shit.

What have you studied?

What are you on about? Why did you ask yourself a question?

Almost forgot Tarot divination, lol.

wow that sure is some hot ego death you got there

It was….

FOR YOU

You gonna bark all day, or are you going to bite?

You're talking about the Hyksos? Akhenaton?

If it's neither, what's the point in LARPing like you're a government agent with classified information? Given what's happened with baneposting, I can conclude that we are feeding the meme of chaos with Kek worship. It may be slightly ironic here, but on halfchan it isn't. If it isn't this, what is?

The Tarot cards are a clandestine explanation of the paths in between the sephirots on the kabbalahlistic tree of life.

Ooh, did I strike a nerve?

Just filter the fuck. Just seems like thread derailing.

Stop fishing for hints, and bark some more.

Seems literally Jewish to me. I've seen alot of unironic Kabbalah posting lately.

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing.

Have you posted anything in this thread except trying to insult other posters to try to gain campaign credibility?

Go back to /fringe/, kiddo. Adults are taking.

We already know you use sock puppets, hillary.

But thanks for confirming it.

So we wuz kangs?

yes

STOP AIDING THE DERAILERS IN THEIR DERAIL ATTEMPT WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING HERE!

That whole meme is that niggers claim our accomplishments for themselves

Eh, DnD doesn't really work for that shit. The closest /tg/ stuff to what's going on that I've found are Unknown Armies and Mage: the Ascension (or Ars Magica, however you wanna call it).

Memespace is real. But to affect it (and through it, change meatspace - because reality depends on the observer) you have to be obsessed with something. That's why Baneposting resulted in the 9252 crash. Or why the elites gather each year in the Bohemian grove at the same time, perform same rituals and shit. Magic works through the collective subconsciousness of mankind. We all recognize certain patterns, certain ideas and idols. Memes. Deep down, we know that it all has some meaning. And if you manage to reprogram people to see those memes differently, or to implant new shit into their subconsciousness.

There is no one fixed reality. People's perception can change reality - which is why the elites are always found in the Academia, Media and Pharma. They want to control what you perceive, and through that affect Consensual reality. You can break through this (with hermeticism, adapting the belief that there are spirits everywhere, forming tulpas, meditating to the point your reality changes, believing that you're in the Matrix etc) and then try to fight the system and the abominations that they created.

sage for unrelated autism rant.

Akhenaton forced Egypt to worship Amun-Ra monotheistically at one point in its history. Amun/his wife left the Ogdoad at a certain point and were replaced with Nia and Niat, and Amun fused with Ra supposedly under certain conditions. So Akhenaton attempted to force monotheistic worship of Amun-Ra for whatever reason, and his son, King Tut, repaired the damage he had caused alongside his sister-wife.
So I don't think that's what that poster was talking about, no.

Iv'e always seen Kek and Kuk as the duality of Pepe and Wojak.

archive.is/BqmAJ

We need to find if the moon offerings were child sacrifices

but we have the dubs and the DNA evidence to back it up.

god fine

there is definitely something to all of this lads…

Sexual energy is the most powerful thing in the universe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
Are you certain? They might not necessarily be one and the same.

Venus = Ishtar = Inanna

Isn't that the whole fucking point of imageboards?

To the plebs, yes….

But not from the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc….

Know what I mean?

Speak clearly faggot.

And yes we've always known we're being monitored.

It's classified.

Hillary infiltrating the board to mask ID's from the Federal government to take credit and attempt to disrupt someones campaign?

Oh?

Oh fuck you.

(triple checked)
It certainly is, and look at the effort put into perverting at the moment.

Okay, so what can you tell us?

What's with jews and genetical engineering?

I think he's just having a joke at the faggot larper in the thread since he also said "classified". Ignore the larper, keeping researching.

I'm not entirely sure about that, but it's certainly a possibility.

I can partially answer that. Jews are trying to genetically engineer a perfect red heifer to sacrifice and summon their messiah. They have ~200 years before the window's gone.

It's a joke lads, see this guy's answer to my question

He still hasn't answered this either. What a shame.

Now this is more like it. Have you read the sci-fi novel Dune? It actually deals with this topic.

Of course not. The NWO doesn't believe the bullshit they spout or feel any obligation to follow their own standards.

Remember anons…

Every God is always merely a later version of an earlier, purer Godform.

Isn't the red heifer supposed to be sacrificed in a ritual to cleanse you of being in touch with a corpse? So what, after they kill everyone that's not them?

Definitely, Just look how fast the shills started to derail the thread

Pottery.

"The goddess with ten thousand appellations" as those in the know say

Inanna predates Ishtar which predates Venus. All relating to love and fertility. Don't a lot of modern day feminists and pagan or wiccan feminists worship Venus and others?

I don't disagree user but these things are older than Egypt (which was merely the Scythians)

Look at the major arcana in a Rider Waite Tarot set. Forget the divination aspect for a moment.

Those 22 cards represent the oldest complete set of Godforms we have in any sort of art.

They were the Druidic/Aryan wisdom after the flood.

There are older ones but it becomes very vague.

nigga u high af

Fuck if I remember. They need to cleanse the third temple with a perfect one so that it can be built or something.
archive.is/IIizS

Once it's built, some dude is supposed to show up and declare himself god and take over the world for the jews.

1. Distance from the source.

2. Golden age of mankind.

You guys think that hillary might be trying to meme a goddess to win the presidency?

You know, I'm not entirely sure about this association. Lilith was all about killing children, remember? But there was rarely any real child sacrifice to these goddesses people think are equated with her. If Lilith really is these other goddesses, why did the child sacrifice not occur?

Dubs for truth.

They're the Avatars, those who walk the path of an archetype, a supernatural representation of an aspect of humanity, and behave in accordance with its role. The Mother, The Father, The Fool, and so on.

On a side-note if you are interested in globalist elite fuckery, look into the Berggruen Institute, I did some digging and found connections to George Soros, Critical Theory, Bilderberg, and EU political union, including some pretty scary speeches by heads of state.

As an example:

berggruen.org/ideas/5

And she probably had purple hair, piercings, and a shirt that said "Feminism" in whatever language. (yiddish, hebrew? sp?)

Lilith is an ancient SJW psyop.

WE HAVEN'T EVEN MEMED 40k INTO REALITY YET AND THIS HORUS HERESY SHIT IS ALREADY HERE
FUCK YOU, GRIFFITH!

No I'm absolutely not certain. They're linked in some way however. Some result says Lilith was a high priestess of Inanna. Others say she's a seducer. I don't know how it got in my head that they are the same. Just conflating on my part. They're linked in myths that for sure to not make me look like a complete retard.

What is religion if not science fiction? If you don't buy into the kosher version of history, then it's easy to conclude we aren't the first somewhat high civilization on Earth.

Regardless, the entire plot of Dune are people analyzing lesser people's religions and messiah prophecies and then lining things up so prophecies are fulfilled in a way that they can control and directly benefit from. Using their fabricated messiahs, they then can gain control over the population and profit from it. Exactly what is saying.

Why does half chan seem to be where the actions at? Raids, digging, etc.

Why can't you faggots compete?

You weren't here for the gate or tavistock threads I see.

Get into R A Wilson

He will eventually make you understand what is meant by magick. From there you will be able to intuit why the elites use it.

This video begins to show how quantum physics and psychology combine to create reality.

We need wise mystics in our ranks anons.

6 minutes of your time…

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1fqp7ir70

lay off the weed nigga sheeit

Though you are right in that there's no reason they can't create a false messiah, then prop up a second false messiah as a real one.

Cow of sin

archive.is/AKGp7

the witch is getting cooked. kek is working his magic.

Because halfchan is full of raids, and datamining threads…

Nothing of value.

4chan was ALWAYS shit.

I'm doubting she's Lilith because she and the other associated goddesses lacked babykilling. However, these various false love goddesses should still be highly shunned, of course.

*by shills, upon halfchan

so my post on omega probably got the ball rolling. dropped it earlier today. n i c e

kek told you assholes all the time but you wouldn't listen. now the facts come to your doorstep to bite you in the arse

lovely
archive.is/2mAMv

you can't make this shit up

That's going to be hard to find I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sacrifice#Ancient_Near_East

gallery.sjsu.edu/sacrifice/sumerians.html

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Human_sacrifice_in_Mesopotamia

Lillith demanded child sacrifice and openly affiliated herself with Inanna (if I'm right). A potential link there or new attributes ascribed to Lillith? And yes as I said my brain just meshed things together which I'm glad you corrected me on.

What does that fourth one say? "None do what sol will if it hard"?

The site went down after your reply . Kek

Nice JUSTICE dubs. It's possible the two might have consorted in some way or another. And Inanna's use of the two owls might have been intended to mock Ammit in some way, considering Ammit's name had two owls in the center of it.

Hell if I know, I don't use that basic bitch shit.

lel

The idea of the goddess encompasses the good and the bad aspects of feminine nature, Lilith merely represents the type of woman who would sacrifice her child (or consort with demons/beasts for that matter)

A surprisingly overlooked movie with insights into these fundamentals of society is "Year One" by Harold Ramis. A Lilith makes an appearance as a lesbian in it.

Hillary has some of the air of Hera swirling about her. Married to a somewhat legendary philanderer (a la Zeus) Hera was vengeful, jealous and made her own bids for power various times. She likewise represented "women" and the "protection of the state" (two of the biggest things that have come to Hillary's aid during the recent months)

The comparison has also been made for years by the media hoping to implant that archetypal idea of Hillary being being somewhat above the common man and therefore untouchable

articles.latimes.com/1999/jul/11/opinion/op-54847
neoskosmos.com/news/en/hillary-clinton-and-hera
(sorry, archive.is isn't loading for me at the moment)

Religion is too boring to not see it as a sci-fi. Instead of becoming edgy atheists, things would probably be different if we didn't dismiss them entirely during the Enlightenment. Also memes are everywhere.

What happened, did hera fart on her?

Wait a second, what did Hera have to do with peacocks? Did a lot of cultures like to associate peacocks with motherhood? Because that idea also seems present with the simurgh from Iranian folklore, which was a giant motherly talking bird that was part peacock.

Anons, someone already thought of a compromise.

But user, the swastika is loo meme magic. It failed for a reason. Not only that, but Hitler was too much of a cuck to holocaust the jews.

no the hilldog is married to a man who rapes and fucks anything that moves. infact the clintons are larping like hera and zeus.

this is either purely intended or not intended, its fucking sad.

This is just another thing we can laugh at.

Found this book from 1917 , lets see if there is anything related to the moon offerings
or the owl.
archive.org/stream/sacredbooksearly03hornuoft#page/n11/mode/2up

IGNORE THE SHILLS

truth is…. the deeper you peek into the rabbit hole, the more scary it gets. and once you go near the bottom, you need full body armor to survive even a single second. shit's rotten to the core

She does have a certain stink around her so I wouldn't rule it out.

The peacock gets re-purposed for a lot of different things, it's also associated with the Phoenix which seems to be such a popular and overused myth in modern times.
Strictly speaking in terms of Hera, it was considered a sacred animal to her. A fun lateral thinking connection to make is that Hera had her chariot (campaign) pulled by peacocks (NBC's logo is a peacock)

user, remember.
Trump used the meme in your pic as an undead voodou meme to curse Herary. FOREVER EVER and the undead counterpart are now like yin and yang, so we must continue to bless our allies with FOREVER EVER as well each time we curse our enemies with never ever.

halfchan is raided all day, every day.

It is absolutely silly with shills, and SJW's.

The raids are ON halfchan.

The datamining is ON halfchan.

4chan was never good, look it up.

Y'know, I've always wondered if many things in the bibe are actually way darker than they sem to be from what is literally written. Like when sexual intercourse is involved the "to know" euphemism is used. When the protokikes left Egypt they build the golden calf and "worshipped it". Knowing that the ox, ect is associated with Moloch and Baal, wouldn't this "worship" imply that the kikes engaged in child sacrifice and God knows what other sick shit while Moses was away?

as above so below. yadda yadda yadda. who gives a shit. maybe we can find some female demons that want to help our asses out.

You might be into something user

That's odd. I mean, child sacrifice and plenty of other dark things have been mentioned directly in the bible rather than being euphemized. And it even has the Song of Solomon book in it. Though yeah, it may be possible that such sacrifice happened.

has nothing to do with facts you kike, true user navigates internet like others breathe. it matters shit where evidence is dropped.

lurk moar.

this isn't knowyourmeme son, please leave. grown ups talking

Just filter and report. Faggot is only here to derail and distract.

lol, whatever.

if my gut feeling is correct, and it seldom isn't, there will be a whole lot of satanist evidence bombs in the near future. kek had been planning this for a long time now…. i wonder what made him speed it up. my guess it was god's plan all along. kek is only the messenger

call it what you will, but kek is nothing anyone could grasp. and that's probably the scariest part. where does an idea come from, if not aquired by oneself. the world's going to get cucked, but there will be one big final battle. that's the fun part. if you're up to it.

The priesthoods were always associated with deviancy and secrecy. It serves many purposes, mainly blackmail and disassociating initiates from the common people's morality and views.
Something to bare in mind is that all those ancient rituals and cults we associate with Egypt, Babylon and wherever else did not present things to the common man in terms he could understand. There was always a veil of pomp, mystery and misdirection clouding everything.

A fun example is the story of "Bel and the Dragon" from the book of Daniel :

What happened to those anyway? I always saw them on the front page but I never really checked them out.

Its gets darker in the medieval times
If you are interesed , research the Kabbalah.

archive.org/details/sacredbooksearly04hornuoft

You didn't know?

They have a more public image, so it's the first stop for outsiders.

we are a bit too paranoid and too apathetic to go full blown raid.

we do make good OC on occasion, though.

Anons who were involved with GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) during their childhood noticed odd similarities (things like eye-color, life experiences, inability to remember what actually went on in those classes) suspecting that it might be a way to neutralize European children who showed leadership skills or non-conformist thinking. But then things got sort of silly with people LARPing that they were MKultra assassins or were about to have their "programming activated" (who knows though, certainly not me)

The Tavistock stuff had to do with mind control and shaping human relations (Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, and Political). There also was some talk of Tavistock being related to the Orlando Pulse shootings, but I never really saw anything that convinced me.

There's archives of the threads here >>>/gatebreakers/1

Part LARP, part dig. The more interesting connections to groups behind education programs, such as No Child Left Behind and Common Core was Tavistock and Lockheed Martin.

Sacrifice your firstborn.

Okay this is my research recap.

Now in another book from 1917 I found that abraham birthplace is the seat of the worship of Sin ,This is too much for me, i will archive the thread and go clear my mind. Good luck.

archive.org/details/sacredbooksearly01hornuoft

Checked ==Kek loves this thread==

KEK

Anyhow, keeping things on topic

Back in 1996 Bob Woodward found out that Hillary tried her hand at what appears to be a séance :

archive.is/GuR2x

Hillary also at some point went out of her way to be blessed by a native american shaman, but details on that seem to be pretty fuzzy

Do I didn't.

Do you have any proof that he's a knight of Malta?

Intermarrying with/having his children intermarry with kikes. Means he believes in the same judeomasonic birthing the messiah lineage of david psyops that all of them believe in secret. Also being surrounded by kikes. Ultimately Trump IS controlled opposition, just like everyone's ironically favorite uncle was.

hey Shill source about the "judeomasonic bullshit" or you are just talking out of your ass like the others from tel aviv

Owls can see in the dark user, they are illuminated with occult knowledge while the rest of use are "in the dark" about reality.

What the fuck am I reading. This can't be serious right?

WTF is happening on the 28th?

Enough please.

archive.is/ub7t

Tel Aviv is who wants you to accept Trump, and his ties with judeomasonry, and jews.
I don't think even diaspora kike shills would use the angle of exposing Trump as controlled opposition at this point, since the Hillary ship is beyond sunk and Trump is their only chance at not getting krystallnachted. But believe what you like, maybe do some digging about the group?

Yes, its life feeds on life, but the Moloch crew feeds on human life, specifically virgin life, or children to gain power.

Just like you gain physical strength by eating cow meant, they gain spiritual strength by feeding the souls of children to Moloch.

The ouroboros represents this idea.

That is the symbol of the wreath around the Owl is these pics

atleast give us a link to back up your claims.

There was this email from 2009 from the leaked DNC emails stating that someone would have to start talking about "slavery" and start pandering the working clases soon or the Republicans would take advantage of it.

Trump could be a plant IDK.

I need a link to back up that Trump is sacrificing his lineage to and is surrounded by the jew?
I don't spoonfeed. Nor am I responsible for your education.
Why don't you follow your psyop religion's tenet of "the lord helps those who help themselves"? Since you're unable to break the cognitive dissonance of that psyop.

okay so you have nothing. you need to go back to tumblr, where your more at home wasting peoples time.

here

well thats exceedingly interesting, I'll keep an eye on that. but we have to consider that both the establishment parties had upheavals. and there may be more to that.

He's not wrong.

he should of handed out a lead instead of wasting time, he used some old goonergate tactic, atleast he should try harder.

his ego is not at stake, his idea is. if he has a problem with this then maybe Holla Forums is not for him.

pic related .. from the master

I know, I don't like Woodward either. He even tries to cover for Hillary saying it was all just goofy roleplaying "imagination exercises"
Doesn't change the fact that it's relevant to topic and that Jean Houston has confirmed it.

Nancy Reagan was very into astrology and used it to decide when to do certain things:

Well who doesnt want to be a Hitler Wizard .

So if Moses punished the ancient judes for worshiping Moloch, who did he himself worship?

Damnit. It's an interesting read, and the Nixon quote on Bohemian Grove's faggotry is amusing, but it still fails to account for why child sacrifice was missing.

Remove the astrology bullshit and look at this for what it is. If this is true, there was a person who monitored the Reagan administration and told them when to move or when the (((planets were in a favorable alignment))).

DUBS CONFIRM

PRAISE KEK FOR HE IS WINNING AND DON IS BREAKING

yahweh is moloch god of the Jews

There is some confusing on which is the real name of God, purposely hidden from us because his name is powerful.

Bohemian Grove is the lobby area of that occult group. The place is huge, and most likey out of sight there is actual child sacrifices going on.

Well they have a mock human sacrifice each year called "the cremation of care"

Must help them sleep at night after all the dirty shit they have to get into each year.

The rumors always been that the real sacrifice is taking place elsewhere

Oh absolutely, you always look to the advisors and experts in the court when searching for the real powers behind the throne

the paragraph in the first moloch entry is interesting.

>The1908 catholic encyclopedia contains an entry on moloch that is of interest. the catholic encyclopedia states that the _children were burned "after the victims had been put to death"— without citing any authority_

the only area that wont mention any authority or god would be a place like planned parenthood.

Rule of law under extreme conditions sounds a shit ton like "martial law" in my mind. My eyes are going to be on Burlington the next little while. Large military drill starting tomorrow…this timing is just… uggh happening overload

good point

Many government regulations follow the occult.

No, I mean in terms of the other gods/goddesses mentioned.

Please don't make it Boyscout Jamboree 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Moses worshiped God, as in Jesus's father in Heaven God, 10 commandments are good.
Read the Books, Jews today are not Hebrews from back then. Noah and Jesus both had blonde hair and blue eyes, askenazis are just canaanite mixed trash, to be destroyed by Aryans by order of God.

Some years ago when I was still a Christian I once meditated on the Heeb name of Jesus which contained the heeb name for yahweh (plus one syllable) while listening to some meditation music that was chanting the same thing. After about 10min I felt an oppressive sensation as if I just entered a tar pool or something. I could only do it for a few seconds longer before I had to stop. Maybe I was peering into the jewish collective unconscious and found it to be a place akin to sinking into a gravity of nothingness. It was likely the oddest thing I ever experienced. That's about when I started to become really anti-jewish. They're not human, they're golem.

Conversely, the first time I did the Gayatri mantra I was moved to tears of joy.

It could also be Pansexual Means

Scipio did nothing wrong.

I know what you mean, they call it the "Black goo" after awhile you meet the "devil" at the bottom, where you can make a deal.

Where did niggers even fucking come from anyways? Why do they even exist?

What?

This is what successful subversion looks like kids, they've taken you from an approachable board of the politically educated and passionate to a board where there's a wizard conspiracy involving a demon-God and the worldwide Aryan empire.

I don't think there's anything there beyond itself.

aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt

Here's my
Who would've thought that people had to discover certain threads before posting in them, or that they only see an interesting comment part way through?

Fuck sake.

We didn't chose them, they chose us.

plenty of other threads, if you think one thread investigating this shit is bad then maybe you should go back to /r/politics with all those kiked out faggot fuckers.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/13/planned-parenthood-inspection-reveals-aborted-babies-burned-as-bio-hazard-medical-waste/
>An investigation ordered by Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has revealed that Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in his state are sending aborted babies to be incinerated with other “bio-hazard medical waste.”

DRUMPF'S RUNNING MATE IS LITERALLY A CHRISTIAN ANTI-MOLOCH CRUSADER HOLY SHIT

I think I'll just share my opinions on your clownish, schizophrenic behaviour instead mate.
Because we all know Redditors love dissenting opinions in their threads, don't we?

Underrated post.

Praise him.

rachposter, dont forget that trump is pro life.

sure next you will call us fucking conspiritards.

cats out of the bag, your handlers lost.

0/10

I was thinking about this a year or so ago, even before Trump was running or maybe right as he announced.

When you understand we are fighting 5th dimensional chess, and extra-dimensional warfare, where do you strike the enemy that is most effective? It its spiritual power base. That means attacking abortion as the Moloch sacrifices and putting an end to it, means you are breaking their spiritual power.

Also, makes sense why the Republicans are obsessed with the Anti Abortion movement even though its the number one issue for women in elections.

Yes, I'm accusing you of a mental illness common amongst people who buy into conspiracies.

A minute ago I was a Redditor. See? Schizophrenia.

When did I say that?

It's difficult to not be so when confronted with a bunch of autistic anons are posting Afrocentrist-tier revisionism. You think any and all dissenting opinions can be shut down with cries of 'YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US', get a grip.

when*

What is this even.

Are you completely fucking retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
Further reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_(name)

Here's a little nugget of knowledge that you may be able to wrap your tiny manpig brain around: If the name of ancient Israel really did come from modern-day English pronunciations, why was it pronounced yiss instead of ice as in Isis?

In addition to what others have mentioned, [email protected]/* */!st0chk was found to have been the designer behind both proto-mkultra programs and GATE curriculum (later common core). The larping as Jason Bourne was hyperbolic but based on that little nugget of truth.

oh look, another christcuck babbling about spirits.

I am not going to cuck for unborn bastards.

Abortion is a tool of the patriarchy to control womens reproduction - not sexuality, reproduction. If bastards get aborted, that's a good thing.

Christcucks disgust me. Quit babbling about spirits when the real world has such big problems.

Did moses really punish them for worshiping moloch? maybe he just demonized the other gods and punished every ancient juden that didnt worship moses god.

You understand nothing. You will solve nothing. Stop wasting your time and log off your computer. Fag.

God himself punished them by making them unable to leave the desert of the Sinai Peninsula for 40 years because they became degenerate

Seems like you missed all the action at Holla Forums while you were busy fapping to traps on /soc/. Allow me to play you a song.

Get a load of this fucking heretic.

I got that same sensation when I visualized the black sun in Mormon territory. I was able to do it right for the first time, seeing the little triangles surrounding the inner circle in stead of rectangular blobs.
As soon as I did it, it went away and was replaced with this spiraling blackness, felt like someone/thing didn't want me seeing it, made me think that Mormons don't worship the same God.

My god dubs confirm

I dont trust Exodus , and most of the non-historical accurate holy books that are for public knowledge.

Let me put an example . In the Herds of Nanna (Sin in the semitic pantheon)

You can find this :

Oxford University etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.4.13.06#

Both John 2:1-11 and Matthew 14:13-21 can be linked to the Herds of Nanna

All the religions except the New testament and maybe Buddhism are basically Satanic religions, and you figure that out after you figure out the underlying Symbolism.

That is why meme's are so powerful.

Buddhism isn't even a religion though, unless you idolize the Bhuddah which is massively discouraged.

Speaking of which:

- Michael Laitman, one of, if not *the*, leading voice(s) in Jewish Mysticism/Kabbalah today

youtube.com/watch?v=8gOk7f6eed4

Possibly related - I don't know how much you know about deliriant drugs like DPH and Datura, but one of the most common hallucinations on those drugs are the shadow people/hatman. Keeping in mind that deliriants strongly mimic schizophrenia, could this also be related: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Interesting. I remember in my late teens or so hanging out with a friend who started sperging out about how we should go get baptised, like right that second. I immediately had this wave of horror come over me. I thought it was weird, since I'd gone to church like anyone else until I was about 11 or so. Probably my dna talking.

RAW was bluepilled as fuck on race and Das Juden, but I concede that his greenpills were impeccable.

Practice humility.

Seek not dubs, and he shall bless you when it matters the most.

I always wanted to become green pilled
Can you greenpill me, user?

Its fear of breaking with your ego.

The water represents the unconscious mind, and the dunking of the head underwater mean breaking past the ego to the ego-less, and they raising again above water, reborn into the 2nd life, ego-less.

I didn't want to do it either and was around the same age as you. This was years before the internet so it's not like I was a fedora redditor or something, I just never liked churches and the like but was deeply interested in mythology since my early childhood. There's an inborn aversion to jewry.

The blood definitely speaks to us. In my late teens I had the idea of a story that revolved around the idea of blood memory and now in my adulthood I see others, like Carl Jung, have realized the same thing.

FTFY
INRI(King of the Jews) was mocking Christ because the kikes hated him.

When you think about it, he was the first person to go against (((their))) narrative in a country that they have control over.

Only you can greenpill you, my brother.

But I can equip you with what you need to start.

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

See you on the mountaintop .

You are part of the problem. Smash cultural Marxism and all it's roots!

Sorry, not gonna download that shit, but I'd be willing to read some threads or check out some boards related to the greenpill, if you'd point me in the right direction.

They were at odds with each other and you clearly know nothing about it beyond a tinsel of crap you heard over the years.

Nigga u avin a giggle?

Jung was a based German

Freud was a commie Jew

I wouldn't even download a Holla Forums megafile, shit that's dumped on chans like that is always riddled with cp and who knows what else.

So we Deus Ex level conspiracy now?

I appreciate your caution, but it's a collection of the fucking pdfs llisted in the pic.

You can see the individual files in the folder.

I'm not going to kike a seeker with lolicon, fucks sakes man.

Jung loved Hitler for fucks sake.

Cultural Marxist my ass.

Just curious, is it anything like Spirit Science, the youtube channel?

Thanks for reminding me of this hilarious story.

youtube.com/channel/UCy2hlOEl5tfWg8MexR0XkTg/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

Don't say I never did anything for you, fucker.

Kek

Vid related (go to 1:07:34)

Found this . The bastards are monsters , they still do sacrifices. Its not a conspiracy. Fuck this wicked earth.

I'll make sure to check out those videos on my spare time, user.

Do you have any other pills to offer me?

I wanted to find the whole pill comic character chart thing that I know I had saved somewhere but I gave up and just posted this.

jews are the children of the devil
adam [blushing man] impregnated eve and she carried abel
the devil [nokesh] cucked adam and she carried cain
later after cain killed abel, adam had another true son, seth

white and juden

Jews sold their soul to the devil when Abram made the covenant with yaweh (aka saturn aka satan aka the devil) in return for material wealth and power. And by soul i mean consciousness. They lack sentience! They are the very definition of a "philosophical zombie"!

This is what Mencken meant when he said: "They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display."

But what they expected to attain from their pact with the devil turned out to be a command, thus the Jew wanders the face of the earth until he fulfills the grim desire of his master. They are truly a damned people!

So odd for Carl Jung to use that specific phrase. Jung is implying that hitler took the Path of The Jester on his walk through enlightenment. Which is really the accidental or "i didn't deserve this" path (Stannis the Mannis type path). That presupposes that Jung believed Hitler was enlightened …

HOLY SHIT hitler was like Alan Watts!?!

I hate this meme

Christ, whoever made that picture needs to be slapped in the teeth.

Also, I gave you weeks if not months of shit to digest. Get eating bitch.

Interesting, the jews are still influenced and controlled by him.

I don't really agree with it, nor do I agree with the other pills on the whole pill spectrum, I just saved it because I thought it was an interesting perspective

Ok daddy

daily reminder that not once does jesus name the tetragrammaton, the only time a name for jesus' "father" is given is on the cross, where he says

Yes.

Christian Identity is false.

Read this you cucks:

Cuck Identity -
archive.is/qQPMf

Cuck Identity 2 -
archive.is/ICpaJ

Best part was he wasn't evenb trying to go against their narrative, he came to fulfill their prophecy and ended up saving the rest of us.
fucking golems man, gets the kikes every time.

The "Star Of David" Is not the Seal of Moloch, it's the Seal of Solomon and it's used to control Demons.

umm, yeah…?
I didn't claim otherwise…

It's not the Seal of Solomon, it's the Elder Sign and it won't save you from the eldritch abominations.

nice dubs.. what did El mean again?

Whats the star of Remphan then?

Jews even admit they are evil.

No, they didn't.

Either you operate off flash drives, you have a shit hard drive, or you can't into shutting down properly, or if not you then whoever you got it from.

dose anyone have the rest of this pic? it's cutoff on mine!

Jokes on you - I revere the GOO

O, I didn't read your post - I just saw "Jews" & "Satan" and assumed you were one of the CI nutters. You have my most humble apologies.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is obsolete user

I guess I have a hell of a backlog then

none of those are factual arguments, but emotional arguments

so… get cucked?

Those dang Japs. Truly they are the most honorary of Aryans.

Hmmmm, none of Christian Identity's tenets are factual.

Seems you've learned the Jewish tactic of accusing your opponent of doing that which you yourself commit, especially since the links I posted had sources for their claims.

So… get cucked? Maybe one of your 'godly' niggers will let you prep him before fucking your wife?

there were no sources, it was just emotional "muh european unity" "mulattos are whites too" rambling

Care to refute his claims?

Care to prove his depiction of Christian Identity beliefs as false?

You cannot, because CI cucks (such as yourself) really do believe that WE WUZ JEWZ N SHEEIT and that the Jews are the progeny of Satan (Which they are, because their God, The Christian God, The Muslim God, are all the same entity - YHWH, which is Satan which is Moloch which is El Elyon & El Shaddai)

Christian, your weak pathetic YHWH worm that you worship has lost its mask, and the Old Gods will have their revenge on the Semite God.

there isn't anything to prove false because no claims were made in the first place, just whining

Then the board you're looking for is /christian/

They too fail to find basic claims in articles and lack reading comprehension

Kikes. Every time

you think your insults are arguments and that those insults are owed counter arguments

truly they have the right idea, the only proper response is

m'lady

Atheism is another religion, Paganism is retarded, and Christianity is cucked.

Literally any choice you make you're a faggot

More fedoras please.

My "Non-Theistic Abrahamism" folder needs more images

"Paganism" is the same as "Goyim"

If you're not a Kekite after all this time - You're the retarded one.

I love Kek as much as the next guy, but you're not going to get me to unironically worship an internet frog

Learningkike/imkampfy is sliding this thread for his merchant handlers

Then just where the hell in the religious spectrum do you define yourself?

I don't even know at this point man. I believe in some spiritual realm, maybe I'm gnostic or some shit

Meme Magic has proved itself to us time and time again.

Maybe reading will alleviate your uncertainty?

You could always try >>>/asatru/
but nothing beats witnessing the blessings of Kek on Holla Forums firsthand.

And to support my recommendation to embrace Kek and to learn of the Old Ways on >>>/asatru/
Check 'em.

oldfag here been around since /old/ and I can say with confidence that we have summoned kek.

Kek is the egyptian god of choas and ever since the days of /old/ we have been his disciples we just didn't know it.

With every happening we praised the chaos. Praised the destruction and death while at the same time spurned the moloch worshipers (kikes/zionists). So instead of the devil getting those sacrifices our god Kek the god of chaos swallowed them up.

We summoned kek and he gained more and more power as we posted fucking pepes and twisted the internet to our narratives (prayers) whenever a large happening occurred.

What I'm worried about now is if a god gains enough power from those who believe in him. Will reality allow that god to manifest physically in that world?

Will our frog god come to our world and rule through chaos? Will he turn on us once we defeat baphomet or moloch and all their zionist followers?

Praise KeK. Let chaos reign.

yeah, I believe in meme magic, but I'm just not into worshiping a frog legitimately

nice dubs

I know meme magic is real, science and Holla Forums has proven it.

But I'm not going to worship him.

I'm on team Jesus.

Its fun to watch though.

Do you not remember how he came to us when we were young, and taught us natural philosophy?

No, he will not turn on us.
We were his peeps so long ago when the pyramid still buzzed, and we are his peeps now.
tl;dr, he's never gonna give us up, never gonna let us down.

Exactly what magic do you think it was Jesus of Nazareth employed?

Christains are the lapdogs of the moloch worshipers. It is so pathetic when Christians go to church even though they were warned multiple times in their bible not to.

They were also warned about baphomet and moloch followers and yet they work for them and fucking idolize them and let their fucking kids listen to them.

Jesus got outmemed by the kikes. And his followers have been enslaved.

Weak religion.

Praise kek.

I'm kind of on the same train.

But recently I've been on the thought train basically thinking…what if these other deities that we keep referencing like kek and all that are merely angels directly under command of God or a central god supreme over all others?

What if all these polytheistic religions of the past were simply worshiping angels who served different purposes, powers and appearances?

The bible references many times of different Angels who clearly had a rank of some sort and were specifically named and tasked. Likewise for demons/devils.

I haven't dont a whole lot of research into this particular line of thinking, but…I don't know. It makes sense.

True names are in fact very important, we know this very well here from years of shitposting, but even with different names the truth is still the truth.

I know all about it, the difference is do you use it for selfish purposes or selfless.

I don't follow the cuck version. The church has been cucked since the dark ages began.

However we are in the third age now, the age of the spirit, where the church is no longer needed, God speaks directly now.

No, you do not.

Kek is one of many Gods. You have agency when it comes to choosing a patron deity you yourself most identify with. But do avoid the insolence entailed when you denounce a God's right to Godhood. Also, "worshiping" shouldn't mean prostrating yourself and bending your knee before the Gods, it should be more like channeling their power into various aspects of your life.
TL;DR Stop taking Kek as a joke, but don't cuck yourself in the process.

Kek is the Darkness before the Dawn; What comes after Kek's potent Chaos is the Golden Age, not further Darkness, just as the sun comes out after twilight.

It's a natural cycle, and Kek will still be there for us that Chaos may continue to birth Order far into the future.

The Old Gods are not like the Semitic demon of Abraham - they can coexist with one another without need for unnatural urges to subjugate the world.

this part?

Perhaps if we give KeK enough power the followers of baphomet/moloch will be purged and the foreign kike demons will finally be cleansed from our world.

Then we can make the progression to being a space faring species.

enlighten me then

Feel-good-time is over.

"KeK"(?) is the herald of ALL the righteous pre-Abrahamic Old Gods - Their return is upon us and the first logical thing for them to do is to crush that usurpous worm YHWH back to non-existence.

A victory for Kek is a loss for YHWH.

THIS IS FAKE IDIOTS

The emails in this image are not real. Go to the links and see for yourself.

never mind.

I saw them on the wiki site last night, STFU

unless they got memory holed.

incorrect the baphomet incarnation you are talking about isint the target your supposed to go for since its just a rehash of the old horned gods in europe, your thinking of lillith.

One of the few demons that would help out molech would be lillith a kikess demon. She may possess women with feminism, and cause disorder since she hates humanity, and the fastest way to stop men from being born is infesting women with feminism and have them be okay with killing their unborn sons.

go for the source and the supplementary force. not something that was created to run interference for some old french king.

Confirmed for memory-holed

Illuminati unironically confirmed

Nope. Still up. Probably never scrolled down to the end of 14333, where the chicken sacrifice is mentioned. 1570 still up, too.

What's unsettling is that many conspiracy theories are turning out to be true in the worst possible way. What's next? Cruz's father turning out to be the Zodiac and JFK's assassin?

In all seriousness, though, what's biting them in the ass is the internet aka the world wide web. Remember the whole "weaving spiders come not here?" part of the ceremony? It's almost impossible now to find a place that can't get a signal or a landline to the net. Technology that they pushed for as a control wound up capturing them instead. I might do some research into the spider line as a memetic way of taking them down.

I know. It's crazy. Did they get too lazy, or are they setting up yet another sacrificial pawn?

Kek pls respond

Hope everyone ITT is ready to join the Last Battalion to defeat the jew.

Symbols rule the world faggot.

Every day.
They clearly are superstitious idiots that do believe in nonsense.
They do not have the spark.

the DNC confirmed that actually in one of the emails…. the JFK thing

post it please…

Yeah, the whole "different name but one entity" idea has crossed my mind before, not sure. All I'm sure of so far is that there is some sort of astral plane and by memeing (a form of prayer) we can create something with a physical presence on that plane, this explains why religions fade, no one believes in them anymore. They only exist as long as people believe it. Like Jesus, his ability to create miracles is diminished by the rise of atheism, and he was once so powerful that he could manifest himself on this world.

Kek works so well because by giving us simple repeating digits, he can boost his tangibility tenfold for his investment. So if we assume this theory to make sense, Moonman, Wojak, and an Ultra racist version of Ben Garrison all exist in this plane.

Here is what Joseph Campbell says about "El"

You misunderstand the quote…they are saying that the catholic encylopedia's assertion that the children were killed before being burned is a claim without any citation to back it up. This author is proposing that it is reasonable to assume that the children were burned alive.

South Korea is basically owned by the US. So this social experiment that is poisoning the koreans is from the kikes and other serpents that make up our ruling class.

The Messiah's true identity would be one of the Rothschilds since those bastards control everything and isn't a surprise if one of them would declare themselves as such

This election will be Holla Forums meme magic vs masonry.

Fuck off rachposter.

Also Bernie Sanders is connected to Chabad.

archive.is/Z2ABK

thanks

The slaying of the bull seems to be a common motif or metaphor for the ending of the age of taurus (procession of the equinox) and the beginning of the age of Aries.

The aspects of taurus are (((recognizable))). Maybe the (((chosen ones))) were in denial about the ending of the age of taurus.

Not trying to derail with astrology. But it probably means a lot to those under scrutiny.

Kek does not bless those who chase after digits of worth. Redeem yourself and Kek shall bring glorious digits your way/

K K K
K E K
K K K

Never going to turn around and devour you.

Such a retarded term.

it looks like minerva is a bunch of bloodsucking leeches (lawyers) who come up with the official ideology and rulebook that the state wants to follow in policy

its a shame kek is a frog and not a black cat

So the EU has a statue dedicated to the literal rape of Europa in their headquarters?
I can't even be shocked by this shit anymore.>>6879342

Sorry late reply.

Yes it was recorded in Rome, He is also described as beautiful.

Read about Noah in the Book of Enoch, it's interesting where Aryans originated from.

forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf

Did everyone see this?

No. Holy rigmarole.

Right now, Kek is the thin green line between freedom and humanity facing a thousand years of slavery.

I can't confirm the truth of this but the link was removed from wikipedia "not his father" but no fathers name given/replaced.

She's not riding a bull though so how is the statue symbolizing that story?

You stupid disinfo fucks.

Aleister Crowley died in 1947 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley)
Jospeh Crowley was born in 1962 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Crowley)

Don't spread your fucking mental aids.

Yes, she is. Take a closer look at it. Notice the horns?

grandson?
Crowley had a ton of bastards…

Are you fucking suggesting that the jews have been trying to create a bastardized demonic version of meme magic through ritual sacrificing of children while we run with the old gods egyptian, norse, and alike with laughter and smug posting for free?

Yes.

And it's working.

Because unlike them, we're actually having fun. Look around you. All this shitposting, the memes, calling each other faggot and shit? Even when we get angry, it's righteous anger. Even when we hate, it's righteous hate. It's vibrant. Magic feeds on the energy that goes into it, and since we're doing it with positive energy, it's working.

Now look at those cunts. Does any one of them seem like they're having fun? Like they're alive? All of them are ancient assholes clinging to life not out of enjoyment, but out of spite and misery. And they want to spread that spite and misery onto others. Killing children, brainwashing, sex rituals - it's absolutely negative. And that's why they need such huge amounts of it, because all that negative energy ultimately backfires on them.

Keep shitposting. Keep having fun. Love your waifu and your country. Meme magic is real. And we're its future masters.

They're both demons, so…

good choice. after all kek is just a synonym for a dice roll, nothing more. if you're worshipping chaos you're no better than them. praise the lord and have fun with your frog, but if shit gets serious you better forget about this nonsense, or you'll join the other side in the pit. just my 5c. amen

he sure got around

Whoops. I meant Aten, the sun disc being, was worshipped.

Any updates on this?

Faggots that have been digging here
What we've found so far:

>owlrock.com/
(((pure coincidence)))

>businessinsider.co.id/owl-rock-capital-partners-hitting-1-billion-fundraising-mark-2016-7/#jOhGihfpgaq8YAAx.97

>insidermonkey.com/blog/george-soros-and-jeff-altman-are-both-betting-on-these-six-stocks-317311/

This minerva thing is bigger than anything we've ever dug before, lads. This ties back to just about every goddamn conspiracy we've ever uncovered. Tavistock, that swiss tunnel, the jews, the illuminati, the masons, ISIS, this is all tied into these fucking owl cultists.

And they run our government.

We cannot stop now. This is just the surface.

Damn nigga, you're dumb as fuck.

why owls though? Historically speaking it's considered one of the most contradictory creatures in mythology. In India it was considered a sign of wisdom, in Greece it told of victory or protection. In Rome it was considered bad luck or foretold of a death. It was once even considered GOOD luck to nail a dead owl to your door to ward off evil and lightning in Britain.

I think figuring out what tradition these people follow would also help.

I was baptized. My parents had recently divorced and I was having some mind issues.never diagnosed or went to a shrink. I was at least smart enough not to do that. hoped that a baptism would help since a lot of it was religious related. Didn't help one bit.

Depends more on the culture than you think.

Can you figure out why sandpeople prefer to worship the moon while nords prefer to worship the sun?

Well. If I don't use the atlantean/hyperborean age theories if suppose it's because of the the pasture extremes. The su would provide warmth to a colder world and would be seen as more a benefactor and help there rather than in the drier more arid areas where the moon would seem to cool off and provide respite from the heat.

I actually remember questions where we had to select a group of civilians with a variety of age, medical, experience differences to put in a vault in case of a nuclear disaster.

There was a pregnant girl who probably had STDs, there were old people with experience, there was an agitated cop ect ect.

Pretty surreal.

fuck

Yea, pretty much.

What's this about Saturn? How did he get into Jewish religion?