Laughs in shekels

As a jew i can tell you that Holla Forums is about
90% right about us

send money to my paypal at [email protected]/* */

tfw i'm jewish

What are the 10% that aren't true?

hollercost did actually happen tbh

What would be the fun in telling you that?

Yeah, that won't fly, Chaim

What do you mean 60%?
They have like 1/4 of things right about us but if the actually read a book once in a while they might be ten percent right. Holla Forums is full of idiots anyway who know less than 1% about us!

pics or it didnt happen tbh fam

Greed is eternal.

Rules of Acquisition Number 10.

Not all jews are in on it. Just a lot of them.

A Jew chooses no side but his own.

Rules of Acquisition Number 200.

the there are a few race traitors in the tribe, not enough for my liking.

Israel shouldn't have nukes

fuck you kike

I love Jews

JEWS
E
W
S

Well, sure. How do you even coordinate something like a whole race acting in unison? You don't. This doesn't mean that large fractions of Jews aren't trying to achieve similar things. There's too many Jews invading the populations of other races, and it seems that being subversive is naturally prevalent among them. If Jews had forever stayed in one region and had never spread their religions, honestly who would give a fuck about a people Jewing themselves? That was never in the cards though. It's not in their nature to live like that.

OP, you may be a little slow. Holla Forums is 90% Jewish posters erroneously believing they are posting among Gentiles. The other 10% are Jared Kushner's CTR.

The jews are not the Ferengi they are the Founders. Paranoid, warlike and assuming everybody wants to kill them. They have the Jem-Hadar (Americans) to do their dirty work for them.

Guess you could say they're 10% off.

top fucking kek

that's the most important one you people hold onto

muh six million muh six million

anyone with half a brain knows the holocaust was a hoax

GOD DAMN IT CARLOS

immigration is a hoax.
all is fake.
get used to it, polfag.

I will find you Carlos. No matter where you are

..Do you really think that you can do better than those ICE guys? Because I sure gave them the SLIP!

OP Here allow me to explain a few things first of all i willfully admit that there are a lot of fucked up things that are done by us however it wouldn't be in are self interest to change things so don't look for that to happen any time soon. For must of us it isn't some grand conspiracy but rather ethnic nepotism for lack of a better term however there are some things that are just understood and are not talked about or admitted with non jews.

For instance we are taught directly and indirectly to fear and hate non jews as well as being taught that any action whatsoever is justifiable as long it's not done to a fellow jew.

Post shekels or gtfo.

post a timestamped menorah

oh wait you can't because you're (((Holla Forums)))

hello bui

So … akin to gypsies, except more connected and powerful on an international level?

Their Talmud is like a field manual

This.

You want me to post a pic so you can download it for the meta data……No dummy

Yes except gypsies don't have cultural hubs such as temples to control and organize internal culture.

That's why it's required reading

poast timestamped foreskin shekel purse you stole from a babby

that's the worst attempt at a meme iv'e ever seen

REPENT
E
P
E
N
T

integration is a hoax.

all is fake.

get used to it, polfag.

agree. deep south here.

Listen to the this guy. He's a Jewish pastor so OP really has to repent now.

Holla Forums sold out to the establishment when trump pandered to them, they love israel now.

As a non-Jew, I'd agree. The "red pill" philosophy is mostly right about Jews, however they, typically white nationalists of various types, are blind to a few truths which are paramount to a successful world view and hence the ability to perceive and operate in that world.

These are mostly the double standards which are prevalent in most ideologies but there are a few which are just blatant blindnesses or willful ignorance.

I'd point a few of them out, but I'm too drunk and high right now, which conveniently is a perfect case-study of the kind I would've taken the time to type up otherwise.

I like to think there really is a guy named carlos who goes on all the boards making shitty jokes, I know that's impossible but let an user dream

nice false flag

The evil nazis cremated 600 million of us on a hot barbecue in Auschwitz. The Nazis were so efficient that only a saltshaker full of ashes remained. The evil Hermann Goering then made my Grandmother take part in the barbecue and she had to sprinkle the ashes of her dead relatives all over her Bratwurst. She was crying day and night but had the foresight to impregnate herself with my grandfather's seed beforem she ate him. She also savef her excrements for two weeks and the remains of the 600 trillion are on display in the museum of jewish history in Jerusalem. No amount of reparations will bring them back, but it may ease suffering of my poor dying grandmother who is 112 years old now, g-d rest her soul.

That picture is pure anti-semitism, i do not recall posting that. Someone must be messing with my posts to discredit my true story!

seems legit

Underrated post

Jew and regular Holla Forums poster here