What is some music that can fit in some fairy tale fashion show...

What is some music that can fit in some fairy tale fashion show? I'm arranging one and I need some music fitting for the occasion.
So far only got these embeds.

So naturally, something along the lines would be ok, or anything you think would fit.

More details about fairy tale fashion show?

It's some lolita fashion show for a convention, some people asked me for help and I've been helping, but I've had a hard time finding good music for the event. Thanks a lot, user.
This year will be fantasy, it will be varied since the outfit is done by the model herself, so I don't exactly know what it is, just general "fairy tale" feeling to it.

Any chance of a video when this is done?
You want something with lyrics or instrumental? Something with a beat or more ambient?

Green Sleeves @ 5/8 scale makes it sound medieval, perfect for a Fairy Tale fashion show.

I actually didn't have a chance to listen to what you posted until a minute ago. I get the direction you're going to a little more now.

These one sounds like a good introduction.

This one sounds like a goo outro for the show. Although the place will be full of weebs and they might recognize where the song is from, dunno if that's good or not.

I'm not at all confident, but let's see how it goes. Once the show is done I'll come back and post a video of it, since I'll probably be in charge of that too.
Something with beat to make the show a little upbeat and not too boring, which is what the staff wants to avoid.

Women of all ages love Beats Antique for some reason. Girls booties find it irresistible for some reason.

This last embed didn't work for me.

Good. Feedback is also appreciated.

This one is kind of a longshot.

I meant technically.

Yeah, my bad.

Loved that one, actually.

Long shot, but I need the model feedback. They'll choose their songs, so the more, the merrier.

There's a bassnectar remix of it as well.

Alright, I've listed it as a remix to see which one likes it the most.
More details about the show, it will have someā€¦ Uncommon fantasy/fairy tail features, that range from "good" characters to "bad" characters, so some of these songs definitively fit.

There's a lot of edm mixed with world music that's jumping to mind but not much that's european-esque folk music which would probably work better. I'll post it here if I can think of anything else though.
There are a lot more Shpongle and Beats Antique tracks similar to the ones I posted though.

It's alright, user. The title is enough to look for similar songs on youtube. If you have something with a little more beat, that would be nice. You were a great help, user.

Good luck, I'm curious to hear how this turns out.

Bump for tomorrow.

I found a couple of good songs on my own. Now all I need is something to mix the music. Any recommendation, anons?